如果我学到了什么的话
And if I’ve Iearned anything during that time,
那就是:你就是你自己
it’s that you are who you are.
-对的,好了,海王星 -没有什么美人鱼魔法
– That’s right. Okay, Neptune– – And no amount of mermaid magic…
或者升职做经理
…or manageriaI promotion…
或者其他的事情
…or some other third thing…
能让我改变那个真实的自我
…can make me anything more than what I reaIIy am inside:
-一个小孩 -说得对
– A kid. – That’s great.
-靠墙站好 -但是也没关系啊
– Now, get back against the waII. – But that’s okay.
-什么?怎么了? -因为我做到了
– What? What’s going on? – Because I did
大家都认为小孩做不到的事情
what everyone said a kid couIdn’t do.
我去到了贝壳城 我打败了独眼巨人
I made it to SheII City, and I beat the CycIops,
我骑上了David Hasselhoff 我把皇冠拿回来了
and I rode the HasseIhoff, and I brought the crown back.
-好吧,我们明白了 -是的,我是个孩子
– AII right, we get the point. – So, yeah, I’m a kid.
我是个笨蛋 毛头小伙子
And I’m aIso a goofbaII. And a wing nut.
是个大笨蛋
And a KnuckIehead McSpazatron!
-这是怎么了? -但是最重要的是
– What’s going on here? – But most of aII, I’m…
-安静下来,没事的 -我,我
– Okay, settIe down. Take it easy. – I’m… I’m…
到底怎么回事?
What the scaIIop?!
I’m a Goofy Goober 喔 我是高菲高伯 耶
l’m a Goofy Goober
You’re a Goofy Goober 你是高菲高伯 耶
You’re a Goofy Goober
We’re all Goofy Goobers 我们全都是高菲高伯 耶
We’re all Goofy Goobers
Goofy, goofy, goober, goober 高菲 高菲高伯 高伯 耶
Goofy, goofy, goober, goober
Put your toys away Well, all I gotta say 我要说 立刻放下你的玩具
Put your toys away Well, all l gotta say
When you tell me not to play I say no way 叫我不要玩 我办不到
When you tell me not to play l say no way
– No way! – No, no freaking way – 绝不! – 不,不做搞怪的事
– No way! – No, no freaking way
I’m a kid, you say When you say I’m a kid 当你说 我只是小孩
l’m a kid, you say When you say l’m a kid
I say, “Say it again” And then I say thanks 你有种再说一次! 但我却要感谢你
l say, ”Say it again” And then l say thanks
– Thanks! – Thank you very much 感谢你!
– Thanks! – Thank you very much
So if you’re thinking That you’d like to be like me 如果你只这么想, 那你并不如我,你得学我
So if you’re thinking That you’d like to be like me

Go ahead and try The kid inside will set you free 放手一博去尝试 心中的那个小孩会拯救你
Go ahead and try The kid inside will set you free
I’m a Goofy Goober 喔 我是高菲高伯 耶
l’m a Goofy Goober
是怎么了?
What’s happening?
他的舞步不错,但是我说了算!
His dance moves are impressive, but I’m in controI.
-抓住他! -皮老板万岁!
– Seize him! – All hail Plankton.
我自♥由♥了,我自♥由♥了!
I’m free. I’ve been freed!
什么?
What?
不!
No!
我的宝贵的头盔啊!
My precious heImets!
他的歌♥声太正义了
His chops are too righteous.
头盔没法抵抗这种程度的摇滚乐
The heImets can’t handIe this IeveI of rock ‘n’ roII.
老婆,快采取行动啊
Karen, do something.
老婆?
Karen?
好吧,结束了
AII right, that’s the Iast straw.
海王星,我命令你
Neptune, I command you to…
-在这里,爸爸 -我得快点走
– Here you go, Daddy. – I better get out of here.
看,是那个巫师救了我们
Look, it’s the wizard who saved us.
滚开,笨蛋
Out of my way, fooIs.
哦,我是开玩笑的
Come on, I was just kidding.
哦,你们知道的,不是吗?
Come on, you guys knew that, didn’t you?
头盔和皮老板大型纪念碑…
With the heImets and the big monuments…
很有趣不是吗?
Wasn’t that hiIarious, everybody?
我会报仇的!
I wiII destroy aII of you!
公主,我得承认,你是对的
WeII, Mindy, I have to admit, you were right.
妳对所有海洋生物的怜悯
Your compassion for these sea creatures
妳是最值得敬佩的
proved a most admirabIe trait.
没有妳,我肯定再也见不到我的 宝贵的皇冠了
Without it, I wouId have never again seen my beIoved crown.
我想你将来会是海洋里的伟大君主的
I think you’re going to make a fine ruIer of the sea one day.
-我们回家吧 -爸爸
– Now, Iet’s go home. – Daddy,
你忘了什么了吗?
haven’t you forgotten something?
什么?哦,对
What? Oh, yeah.
蟹老板 我忘了解冻你
Eugene Krabs, I forgot to unfreeze you.
什么?
What the–?
哦,我设定成男孩档了
I guess I had it set to ”reaI boy” ending.
对不起,我不应该把你冻起来的 蟹老板
Oh, I’m sorry for faIseIy freezing you, Krabs.
我应该说,先生,你非常幸运
And may I say, sir, you are a very Iucky feIIow
你的员工有这么一个勇敢而忠心的
to have in your empIoy such a brave, faithfuI
英雄般的小伙子
and heroic young Iad.
-他在哪儿? -我在这里
– Where is he, anyway? – I’m up here.
我来吧
I’m on it.
走上前去,拥抱他吧,蟹老板
Go to him now, Krabs. Embrace him.
海绵宝宝,好小子,真对不起 我不该怀疑你
SpongeBob, me boy, I’m sorry I ever doubted you.
我不会再犯这个错误了
That’s a mistake I won’t make again.
哦,蟹老板,你太过奖了
Oh, Mr. Krabs, you oId soft-serve.
现在,海绵宝宝,我要做一件事
And now, SpongeBob, I’m gonna do something
一件我6天前就应该做的事
that I shouId’ve done six days ago.
章鱼哥先生,请到这里来
Mr. Squidward, front and centre, pIease.
我想我们都知道谁真正有资格 戴上这个经理的胸针
I think we aII know who rightfuIIy deserves to wear that manager pin.
我完全同意,先生
I couIdn’t agree more, sir.
海绵宝宝万岁!
Hooray for SpongeBob!
等等,大家
Wait a second, everybody.
我首先要说一件事
There’s something I need to say first.
我只是不知道该如何说起
I just don’t know how to put it.
我知道是什么
I think I know what it is.
经过你的惊心动魄的旅程
After going on your Iife-changing journey,
你现在意识到了你并不 想要你原来一直想要的东西
you now reaIize you don’t want what you thought you wanted.
你真正想要的,一直在你的心底里
What you reaIIy wanted was inside you aII aIong.
你疯了吗?我只是想说你的 裤子拉链没拉上!
Are you crazy? I was just gonna teII you that your fIy is down.
经理!这是我一辈子最高兴的一天!
Manager! This is the greatest day of my Iife!
你知道,戴维 哈斯霍夫是个伟大的 艺术家
You know, David HasseIhoff is a great artist.
对不起,先生
Excuse me, sir.
你们得离开了
You foIks have to Ieave.
什么?你敢再说一遍
What? Say that again, if you dare.
你们得离开了
You foIks have to Ieave.
好吧
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!