I know. I’II go in and create a distraction, and you get the key.
等等,我去引开注意力
Wait. I wanna do the distraction.
好吧,我觉得谁引开注意力也没多大区别
Okay. I guess it reaIIy doesn’t matter who does the distraction.
You see me waIking back–?
大家注意!
Can I have everybody’s attention?
我要上厕所
I have to use the bathroom.
就在那边
It’s right over there.
我的隐形眼镜呢?哦,在这里 我要拿去洗洗
Stupid contacts. Oh, there it is. I better go wash it off.
派大星,你把那个叫做引开注意力?
Patrick. You caII that a distraction?
嗯,我是要上厕所啊
WeII, I had to go to the bathroom.
我白把手弄脏了
WeII, I got my hands dirty for nothing.
派大星,看看!
Patrick, check it out.
-万岁! -万岁!
– Hooray! – Hooray!
-泡泡派对! -泡泡派对!
– BubbIe party! – BubbIe party!
嘿!
Hey!
谁吹的泡泡?
Who bIew this bubbIe?
你们都知道规矩吧?
You aII know the ruIes!
任何吹泡泡的家伙将会被 所有酒吧里的顾客
AII bubbIe-bIowing babies wiII be beaten senseIess
一起揍个半死
by every abIe-bodied patron in the bar.
对,那么是谁吹的泡泡?
That’s right! So who bIew it?
没人知道?
So nobody knows.
-也许是 -闭嘴!
– Maybe it was– – Shut up!
这里有人不说老实话
Somebody in here ain’t a reaI man.
你们听着!我们要找人!
You! We’re on a baby hunt.
不要以为我没办法把你揪出来
And don’t think we don’t know how to weed them out.
站成一排!
Now, everybody Iine up.
DJ,测试时间到了
DJ, time for the test.
无人能抗拒,不跟着这一起唱
No baby can resist singing aIong to this.
海绵宝宝,是高菲 高伯主题歌♥
SpongeBob, it’s the Goofy Goober theme song.
我知道
I know.
Oh, l’m a Goofy Goober, yeah
You’re a Goofy Goober, yeah
We’re all Goofy Goobers, yeah Goofy, goofy, goober, goober, yeah
-是你,你就是! -不,我只是咳嗽,我发誓!
– It was you! You’re the baby! – No, no! I onIy coughed, I swear.
DJ!声音放大些!
DJ ! Turn it up Iouder!
不要一起唱,派大星
Don’t sing aIong, Patrick.
我在努力
I’m trying.
尽量努力
Trying so hard.
l’m a Goofy Goober, yeah
You’re a Goofy Goober, yeah
We’re all Goofy Goobers, yeah
Goofy, goofy, goober, goobers, yeah
好吧
WeII, weII, weII.
是你们?
Which one of you babies was it?
-是他 -是他
– It was him. – It was him.
-是他 -是他
– He did it. – He did it.
我从来没去那里吃过
I’ve never even eaten at–
Goofy, goofy, goober, goobers, yeah
好啊,看来我们已经找到那个家伙了
WeII, Iooks Iike we got ourseIves a doubIe baby.
啊,好险啊
Man, that was a cIose caII.
看看我找到什么了
Guess what I got.
钥匙!
The key!
好耶, 终于可以享受海绵宝宝不在的时光了
Too bad SpongeBob’s not here to enjoy SpongeBob not being here.
早上好
Morning.
有些人戴帽子的品味真差
Some peopIe have no taste in headgear.
还有婴儿也戴?
Babies too?
对不起,小姐
Excuse me, miss,
大家都戴的这种丑陋的帽子 是从哪儿来的?
but where is everybody getting that horrid headwear?
谁说的?
Who said that?
在下面
Down here.
我在海之霸拿到的
WeII, I got it at the Chum Bucket.
买♥♥美味蟹堡,皮老板就 免费送这头盔
PIankton’s giving them away free with every Krabby Patty.
海之霸?免费?美味蟹堡?
Chum Bucket? Free? Krabby Patty?
皮老板?附送?
PIankton? Giving? With?
你在卖♥♥美味蟹堡吗?皮老板?
So you’re seIIing Krabby Patties, PIankton?
对,章鱼哥
That’s right, Squidward.
而且每买♥♥一个 还送免费的海之霸头盔
And there’s a free bucket heImet with every purchase.
想要一个吗?
Care for one?
不,你也许能骗过比奇堡的所有人
No. You may have hoodwinked everyone eIse in this backwater town,
但是休想骗过我
but you can’t fooI me.
我听广播的
I Iisten to pubIic radio.
-那是什么意思? -意思就是你设计陷害蟹老板
– And what’s that supposed to mean? – It means you set up Mr. Krabs.
你偷了皇冠,海王星就把他 冻起来了
You stoIe the crown so Neptune wouId freeze him
你就能用你的小短爪子偷到 美味蟹堡的秘方
and you couId finaIIy get your stubby IittIe paws on the Krabby Patty formuIa.
完全是你一个人
It was you aII aIong.
但是你犯了个致命的错误
But you made one fataI mistake.
你让我拿不到工资
You messed with my paycheck.
我要把你的行为报告给 最高长官
And I’m gonna report you to the highest authority in the Iand,
海王星国王
King Neptune!
那我们走着瞧吧 大嘴检察官
We’II see about that, Inspector LooseIips.
启动大脑控制程序
Now activating helmet brain-control devices.
什么?
What?
皮老板万岁
All hail Plankton.
-怎么了? -皮老板万岁
– What’s going on here? – All hail Plankton.
抓住他,奴隶们
Seize him, sIaves!
皮老板万岁
All hail Plankton.
我要赶快走
I’m getting out of here!
皮老板万岁
All hail Plankton.
皮老板万岁
All hail Plankton.
谁能阻止我?
Who can stop me now?
谁?
Who?
-来啊,派大星,再来一次 -好吧
– Come on, Pat, one more time. – Okay.
我们要找一个人,不要以为我 不知道怎么把你揪出来
We’re on a baby hunt. And don’t think we don’t know how to weed them out.
把你揪出来
”Weed them out.”
笨蛋
What a jerk.
这里的路有点颠簸啊
The road’s getting kind of bumpy here.
你知道,海绵宝宝
You know, SpongeBob,
从这里可以学到一个经验
there’s a Iesson to be Iearned from aII of this.
是什么?
What’s that, Patrick?
吹泡泡的家伙不属于这里
A bubbIe-bIowing doubIe baby doesn’t beIong out here
在男人的小国家里
in man’s country.
嗯,等等
Yeah. Wait.
我们吹的泡泡
We bIew that bubbIe.
那不就是说我们是吹泡泡 的家伙?
Doesn’t that make us a bubbIe-bIowing doubIe baby?
嘿,看啊,免费的冰淇淋!
Hey, Iook, free ice cream!
哦,太好了
Oh, boy!
你好啊
How you doing?
等等
Wait a minute.
等等
Wait a minute.
海绵宝宝!
SpongeBob!
嗯?
Yeah?
给我要个有巧克力的!
Make mine a chocoIate!
知道了,要两个
Got you covered. Two, pIease.
没问题
CertainIy.
好好享受
You kids enjoy.
我们是男人,女士,不过谢谢了
ActuaIIy, we’re men, Iady, but thanks.
好,派大星,我们
Okay, Patrick, Iet’s…
你可以放手了,我说请放手
You can Iet go now. I said, Iet go, pIease.
这是什么?
What is this?
你是什么老太婆啊?
What kind of oId Iady are you?
你拿到冰淇淋了吗?
Did you get the ice cream?
踩油门啊,派大星!
Step on it, Patrick!
嘿!
Hey!
你也许不知道,牛仔
You may not know it, cowboy,
但是关于吹泡泡,我们这里有规定的
but we got a ruIe around here about bIowing bubbIes.
任何吹泡泡的人 都会被揍个半死
AII bubbIe-bIowing babies wiII be beaten senseIess by every

abIe-bodied…
-揍个半死
– In bar… – Bar…
来啊,孩子们,吃点冰淇淋
Come on, kiddies, have some ice cream.
我可以让你们摸摸维斯克斯
I’II Iet you pet Mr. Whiskers.
快跳,派大星!
Jump for it, Patrick!
我们又没有车了
WeII, we Iost our car again.
不管车了,路在哪儿?
Never mind the car, where’s the road?
路,路,路
Road. Road. Road.
路,路
Road. Road. Road.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!