我找到了!我找到了!
I got it! I got it! I got it!
他划小船回来了
Dinghy ahoy.
小船靠左舷来了!
Dinghy off the port bow.
-小船靠左舷来了! -小船靠左舷来了!
– Dinghy off the port bow! – Dinghy off the port bow!
小船靠左舷来了!
Dinghy off the port bow.
-船长,靠左舷来了 -小船
– Captain, dinghy off the– – Dinghy.
我找到了!
I got it!
我找到了
I got it.
在哪儿?
Where is it?
就在这里,船长
It’s right here, captain.
我从来没想过我能亲眼见到
I never thought I’d see it with me own eye.
是海绵宝宝历险记的电影票!
Tickets to The SpongeBob Movie!
是谁住在深海的大菠萝里
Who lives in a pineapple Under the sea?
海绵宝宝!
方方黄黄伸缩自如
Absorbent and yellow And porous is he
海绵宝宝!
SpongeBob SquarePants
如果四处探险是你的愿望
lf nautical nonsense Be something you wish
海绵宝宝!
SpongeBob SquarePants
那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
Then drop on the deck And flop like a fish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants SpongeBob SquarePants
片名:《海绵宝宝历险记》
SpongeBob SquarePants
SpongeBob SquarePants
SpongeBob SquarePants SpongeBob SquarePants
SpongeBob SquarePants
SpongeBob SquarePants SpongeBob SquarePants
SpongeBob SquarePants
大海是多么神秘,美丽
The sea. So mysterious, so beautiful. So…
和…这么湿
…wet.
我们的故事是从比奇堡 最受欢迎的水下餐厅开始的
Our story begins in Bikini Bottom’s popular undersea eatery
也就是,蟹堡王
The Krusty Krab restaurant, where–
-退后,退后 -嘿,等等
– Back up. Back up. – Hey. Wait a minute.
-发生什么事了? -请不要慌张
– What is happening? – PIease, settIe down.
这里有紧急状况!
We’ve got a situation in there
在经理来之前,我不愿意发表任何谈话
I’d rather not discuss tiII me manager gets here.
看,他来了
Look, there he is.
说吧,蟹老板
TaIk to me, Krabs.
本来只是一份食物的事情 美味蟹堡加起司
It started out as a simpIe order: a Krabby Patty with cheese.
但是客人吃了一口,发现
When the customer took a bite,
没有起司!
no cheese!
控制你的情绪,蟹老板 我进去了
Get ahoId of yourseIf, Eugene. I’m going in.
放松点,我是这家店 的经理
Take it easy, friend. I’m the manager of this estabIishment.
马上就会没事的
Everything’s gonna be just fine.
-我被吓坏了, -你叫什么名字?
– I’m reaIIy scared here, man. – You got a name?
-菲尔 -你有家庭吗?菲尔?
– PhiI. – You got a famiIy, PhiI?
别怕,菲尔,谈谈你的家庭
Come on, PhiI, stay with me. Let’s hear about that famiIy.
我有个妻子 还有两个漂亮的孩子
I got a wife and two beautifuI chiIdren.
就是这样,我需要你帮个忙 菲尔
That’s what it’s aII about. I want you to do me a favour, PhiI.
什么?
What?
说:起司
Say cheese.
解决了
Order up.
经理万岁!经理万岁!
Three cheers for the manager!
好啊!
Hip! Hip!
好啊!
Hip! Hip!
好啊!
Hip! Hip!
万岁!
Hooray!
小蜗,我又做了那个梦了
Gary, I had that dream again.
而且,今天这个梦 就要成真了
And it’s finaIIy gonna come true. Today.
对不起了,日历
Sorry about this, caIendar.
今天是蟹堡王二号♥ 的开幕仪式!
Because today is the grand-opening ceremony for The Krusty Krab 2,
蟹老板会宣布 新经理的名字
where Mr. Krabs wiII announce the new manager.
那会是谁呢?小蜗?
Who’s it gonna be, Gary?
让我们问问我的 连续374届
WeII, Iet’s ask my waII of 37 4 consecutive
获得最佳员工的记录墙吧!
empIoyee-of-the-month awards.
海绵宝宝!
SpongeBob SquarePants.
我要当经理了!
I’m ready. Promotion.
整洁仪容是作为经理人的 必要条件
CIeanIiness is next to manager-Iiness.
我要当经理了
I’m ready. Promotion.
我要当经理了!
I’m ready. Promotion.
海绵宝宝,你在干什么?
SpongeBob! What are you doing in here?
我要告诉你点事 章鱼哥
I have to teII you something, Squidward.
不管是什么,你不能等 上班的时候再说吗?
Whatever it is, can’t it wait untiI we get to work?
-上班的时候不能洗澡啊 -你到底要怎么样?
– There’s no shower at work. – What do you want?
我只是想跟你说,我会
I just wanted to say I’II be thanking you
在今天的经理就职仪式上 感谢你的
in my manageriaI acceptance speech today.
滚出去!
Get out!
好吧,等一下见!
Okay. I’II see you at the ceremony.
听起来像是蟹堡王二号♥ 的经理啊
That sounds Iike the manager of the new Krusty Krab 2.
哦,等等
Oops. HoId on.
-恭喜你呀! -谢谢你,派大星
– CongratuIations, buddy. – Oh, thanks, Patrick.
今晚,在我就职仪式之后 我们要办个疯狂派对!
And tonight, after my big promotion, we’re gonna party tiII we’re purpIe.
我爱疯狂派对!
I Iove being purpIe!
我们会去那个超有名的地方
We’re going to the pIace where aII the action is.
-你说的是… -就是
– You don’t mean…? – Oh, I mean.
高菲 高伯的冰淇淋派对船!
Goofy Goober’s Ice Cream Party Boat!
嘿,高菲高伯们 唱歌♥的时间到了
喔 我是高菲高伯 耶 你是高菲高伯 耶
Oh, l’m a Goofy Goober, yeah You’re a Goofy Goober, yeah
我们全都是高菲高伯 耶 高菲 高菲高伯 高伯 耶
We’re all Goofy Goobers, yeah Goofy, goofy, goober, goober, yeah
我要走了!
I’d better get going.
我要当经理了 我要当经理了!
I’m ready. Promotion. I’m ready. Promotion.
祝你好运,海绵宝宝 等一下见!
Good Iuck, SpongeBob. Hey, Iook for me at the ceremony.
我会有个惊喜给你的!
I got a IittIe surprise for you.
l’m a Goofy Goober Yeah
比奇堡的观众您好!
HeIIo, Bikini Bottom!
我在蟹堡王
Perch Perkins here, coming to you Iive from in front of
现场为您报导
The Krusty Krab restaurant,
多年以来向您提供美味的
for years the onIy pIace to get a deIicious
令人垂涎欲滴的美味蟹堡
and mouth-watering Krabby Patty. UntiI today, that is.
观众们,蟹老板将会新开一家!
That’s right, foIks. Long-time owner Mr. Krabs is opening a new restaurant
称作蟹堡王二号♥!
caIIed The Krusty Krab 2.
首先,祝贺蟹老板
First of aII, congratuIations, Mr. Krabs.
你们好,我喜欢钱
HeIIo. I Iike money.
是什么促使您开这么一家新的 蟹堡王
What inspired you to buiId a second Krusty Krab
而且就在原来一家的隔壁呢?
right next door to the originaI?
钱!
Money.
我恨!
Curses!
这不公平
It’s not fair.
蟹老板在接受采访
Krabs is being interviewed by Perch Perkins,
我却一个顾客都没有!
and I’ve never even had one customer!
不要埋怨了,皮老板 我才刚把地板擦干
Don’t get worked up again, Plankton, l just mopped the floors.
宝贝,我的计算机老婆 只要我能成功的偷到
Oh, Karen, my computer wife, if onIy I couId have managed to steaI
蟹老板成功的秘诀
the secret to Krabs’ success,
美味蟹堡的秘方
the formuIa for the Krabby Patty.
那么大家就会排着长队 来我这里吃饭
Then peopIe wouId Iine up to eat at my restaurant.
我已经试过无数次了
Lord knows I’ve tried.
我已经试遍了我的文档柜里 所有的邪恶计划
I’ve exhausted every eviI pIan in my fiIing cabinet…
-从A到Y -从A到Y?
– …from A to Y. – A to Y?
对,从A到Y 你知道,字母顺序排列
Yeah, A to Y. You know, the aIphabet.
那Z呢?
What about Z?
-Z? -Z啊,Y后面的字母
– Z? – Z. The letter after Y.
W,X,Y
W, X, Y,
Z,Z计划!
Z. PIan Z!
-哦,就在这里,就像你说的 -哦,天哪
– Here it is, just Iike you said. – Oh, boy.
真是邪恶啊
It’s eviI.
邪恶极了!
It’s diaboIicaI.
这美妙的计划
It’s Iemon-scented.
这个Z计划不可能失败!
This PIan Z can’t possibIy faiI!
今天就让你好好享受吧,蟹老板
So enjoy today, Mr. Krabs,
因为明天,我就能得到你的秘方
because by tomorrow, I’II have the formuIa.
大家就会来海之霸了
Then everyone wiII eat at the Chum Bucket,
我就能控制全世界!
and I wiII ruIe the worId!
皮老板万岁!皮老板万岁!
AII haiI PIankton. AII haiI PIank–!
我要当经理了 我要当经理了!
I’m ready. Promotion. I’m ready. Promotion.
我是不是踩到什么东西了
I think I stepped in something.
不是什么东西 是我,你这笨蛋
Not in something, on someone, you twit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!