– 但是… – 等着我的信♥号♥♥
– But… – Await my signal.
但是…
But…
这里! 这里! 我有那本书!
Here! Here! I have the field guide!
你们不是想要吗? 就在这里呢!
Do you want it? Yes,here!
过来拿啊 你们可以守护它!
Come take it! You can keep it safe right here!
就现在
Now!
树灵语
tree elf language
好样的! Byron!
Yes,Byron! Yes!
把他们安全的送回去
Get them home safely!
快点 动作快点 快上!
Come on,snap out of it! Come on!
噢 不! 他们已经开始撒药水了
Oh,shoot! They started spreading the potion.
噢 不 妈妈回来了
Oh,no. There’s Mom.
– 妈妈! 不要过来! – 走开 妈妈!
– Mom! No! Turn around! – Go away,Mom!
停车!
Stop the car!
怎么了?
What?
– 妈妈 快开车! – 你们在干嘛啊?
– Mom,move over! – What are you doing?
Mallory 你来开 把车开到保护圈里面!
Mallory,you drive! Get the car inside the circle!
– 走啊 快走 – 你不可以开车!
– Go,go! – You’re not driving this car!
停车! Mal 停!
Stop it! Mal,stop!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
请你们其中一个告诉我这到底是怎么回事?
Will someone please tell me what’s going on?
– Jared 我们现在做什么? – 保护这个房♥子
– Jared,what do we do now? – Protect the house.
– Simon 鼠尾草在种植箱里 – 我知道 我知道
– Simon,the sage in the planter boxes. – I know,I know.
– 把它们挂在窗户上 – 我这就去!
– Hang them in the windows! – I’m on it.
Mal 上楼去把Lucinda的盐全拿过来
Mal,go upstairs and get all of Lucinda’s salt.
– 全部? – 是全部!
– All of it? – All of it!
– 好的 好的 – Thimbletack!
– Okay. Okay. – Thimbletack!
– Jared! – Thimbletack!
– Jared! – Thimbletack!
保护圈快要被破坏了 快点出来!
The circle’s about to be broken! Please come out!
Jared! Jared! 到底发生了什么事?
Jared! Jared! What is going on?
– 妈妈 你要相信我! – 不! 不!
– Mom,you’ve got to believe me. Okay? – No! No!
再说一句关于仙女和妖怪的事情 我发誓…
One more word about faeries and goblins and I swear…
妖怪 我知道 但是我把书藏起来了 他们不会找到它的!
Goblins,I know. But I hid the book. They’ll never find it.
好吧 我希望他们不会 除非…
Well,I hope they don’t. Unless…
她为什么在叫? 我才是应该叫的人!
Why is she screaming? I’m the one who should be screaming.
保护圈要完了!
The circle’s about to be broken!
妈妈 不! 他不是问题所在
Mom,no! He’s not the problem.
他们才是
They are.
进去! 进去!
Get in there! Get in there!
我们必须得保护好房♥子 明白?
We have to protect the house. Understand?
快点 快点 是的 每个出口都要!
Hurry,hurry! Yeah,get every opening!
好的 卧室已经好了!
Okay,the living room’s done!
– Simon 你去弄音乐房♥ – 好的 好的 我就去!
– Simon,do the music room! – Okay,okay,I got it!
刀子 拿着
Steel,it cuts and burns.
不错 我们都是纽约客
Good thing we’re New Yorkers.
等 等 它过来了 它来了
Wait,wait,here it comes. Here it comes.
保护圈失效
The circle is broken.
保护圈已经失效了
The circle is broken.
保护圈已经失效了! 攻击!
The circle is broken! Attack!
窗和门都被保护着
The windows and doors are protected.
从下面冲 从下面进去
Get down there. Go low! Go low!
进攻! 破坏它! 快点!
Break it! Break on through! Come on!
其余的 从上面上! 上面 上面 上面!
The rest of you,up! Up,up,up!
快去 其他的人! 去! 找书去!
Go,you toads! Go! Find the book!
它们去哪了?
Where did they go?
难道是我们的方法起作用了?
Did it work?
快来 Jared! 快来 我们走 快走!
Come on,Jared! Come on! Let’s go! Let’s go!
回来 Jared! 回来!
Get back,Jared! Get back!
走 走 走 跑!
Go,go,go! Run!
把书给我! 把书给我!
Give it to me! Give it to me!
– Simon 把后门堵住! – 好!
– Simon,get the back door! – I’m on it!
Mal 过来帮我!
Mal,help me!
这个坚持不了多久
It won’t hold for long.
过来帮我
Give me a hand.
进去! 他们去哪了?
Go on! Get in there! Where did they go?
他们呢? 他们去哪了? 快 我们去找他们
Where are they? Where are they? Come on,let’s find them.
你 左边 你 右边
You,over there,to the left. You,to the right.
全面搜查
Spread out,spread out.
噢…
Oh…
你们还好吧?
Are you okay?
– 起作用了 – 是啊
– It worked. – Yeah.
书还安全吗?
Book safe?
不错 好样的 Thimbletack
Yes. Good job,Thimbletack.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
什么东西?
What is it?
快来
Come on.
爸爸?
Dad?
怎么了?
What happened?
Richard?
Richard?
– 你在这干嘛? – 怎么回事?
– What are you doing here? – What’s going on?
从哪里讲起呢?
Where do we start?
是因为这个
With this,I guess.
是什么东西? 我看看
What’s that? Let me see.
不!
No!
你得先告诉我你要告诉我什么
Not until you tell me what you need to tell me.
什么?
What?
最后一次通话 你说下次我们见面的时候
The last time we were on the phone,you said the next time we met,
你要告诉我一些事情
you had something you needed to say to me.
是什么事情?
So what is it?
看着我的眼睛 然后告诉我
Look me in the eyes and tell me.
我只是想从你嘴里知道这件事
I just want to hear you say it.
我…
I…
我只是想告诉你我爱你
I just wanted to tell you that I love you.
我看看
Let me see.
Jared
Jared.
答错了
Wrong answer.
– Jared! – 后退! 后退!
– Jared! – Get back! Get back!
你干什么?
What did you do?
– 那不是爸爸! – 什么?
– It’s not Dad! – What?
噢 天哪!
Oh,my God!
把书给我!
Now give me the book!
快跑 Jared!
Run,Jared!
把书给我 给我书!
Give me the book. Give me the book.
滚开!
Back off!
Thimbletack!
Thimbletack!
把书给我!
Give me the book!
Jared!
Jared!
把书给我!
Give me the book!
哦 好了
Oh,yeah.
现在 把书给我
Give me the book now!
– 你要书? – 是的
– You want the book? – Yeah.
去拿吧!
Go get it!
Jared! Jared!
Jared! Jared!
– Jared 你还好吧? – Jared 你做到了
– Jared,are you okay? – Jared,you did it.
哦 天哪 天啊 Jared 你还好吧?
Oh,my God. Oh,my God. Jared,are you okay?
太好了! 那怪物死了!
Yes! Death to the ogre!
我们成功了! 你刚好把他送到我嘴边 然后我就吃了他! 这就是默契!
We did it! You sent him right to me,and I ate him! That’s teamwork!
复仇的感觉真爽!
The taste of vengeance is sweet!
噢 我还能尝到一点味道! 真是好极了!
I can still taste a little! Oh,it’s good!
我成功了 我知道我可以成功的 他们说不可能 但是我做到了!
I did it! I knew I could do it! They said I couldn’t,but I did it!
– 书在这 – 是的 我们来帮你
– It’s the field guide. – Here,we’ll help you.
Jared
Jared.
对不起 我没有相信你 我是说…
I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. I mean…
不 对不起
No,I’m sorry.
– 不 听着 我… – 我所说的 不是我本意…
– No,listen,I… – For what I said,I didn’t mean…
Jared 那不是你的错
Jared,it’s not your fault.
是我的错
It’s mine.
我只是想努力的保护你
I was trying to protect you,
但是 我猜我应该告诉你真♥相♥
but I guess I should have just told you the truth.
你♥爸♥爸真的很爱你 如果你想和他住一起 那…
Your dad does love you,and if you want to stay with him,that’s…