你拿着你的小刀 我躲在鸟巢后面
You with your knife and me hiding safely near these bird homes.
– 那是谁? 谁在上面? – 好多巨人!
– Who is that? Who’s up there? – More humungous humans!
联盟新兵!
Recruits for the alliance!
呃? 加入我们!
Huh? Huh? Join us on our quest!
复仇或死亡!
Vengeance or death!
希望是复仇
Hopefully vengeance.
好的 这是计划
Okay,here’s the plan.
不 等等! 我们必须联合起来! 我们必须集中火力!
No,no. Wait,wait,wait! We must unite! We must stay focused!
爸爸 我已经留过四次言了
Dad,I’ve left like four messages.
你为什么不打回来呢?
Why haven’t you called back?
你在哪里
Where are you?
你马上要过来了 很疯狂…
You’ve got to come here right now. There’s all this crazy…
发生很多怪事
All this weird stuff’s been happening.
坏事 真的
Bad stuff,real bad.
你说你要过来找我的
And you,you said you were gonna come get me.
那么你在哪里?
So where are you?
他不会来了 是吗?
He’s not coming,is he?
他和别人在一起
He’s with someone else.
他和她同居了
He’s moved in with her.
他不会回到妈妈身边
He’s not getting back with Mom.
不会
He’s not.
妈妈想让他自己告诉你
Mom wanted him to tell you himself.
她一直等他去做
She’s been waiting for him to do that.
好的 Tibbsy 没事
It’s okay,Tibbsy. It’s okay.
哦 天啊 他们来了
Oh,God,they’re coming.
Jared 我们现在怎么办?
Jared,what do we do now?
Lucinda说我们唯一的机会
Lucinda said our only chance
是把书带给Arthur Spiderwick 并让他毁了它
is to take the book to Arthur Spiderwick and have him destroy it.
什么?
What?
都不知道他是否还活着 又怎么找他呢?
We don’t even know if he’s alive,let alone how to find him.
– 怎么了? 你在找什么? – 他有个宠物
– What? What are you looking for? – He had a pet.
宠物? 你的意思是毛茸茸的大狗可以救我们?
A pet? And Fluffy the dog is gonna save us?
他不是狗 看这里 狮鹰兽
It wasn’t a dog. It was this,a griffin.
“当我用树灵的语言召唤狮鹰兽
“When I call upon him in the native tongue of the tree elf
他就会过来帮我”
“with whom he dwells,he comes to my assistance.”
看到没有? 他的宠物会带我们找到他的
See? His pet can find him.
哇 哇 哇 召唤一头来自树灵的狮鹰兽
Whoa,whoa,whoa. Summon a griffin in native tree elf
去找一位125岁的老人 还不知道他是否活着?
to find a 125-year-old man who may or may not be alive?
那就是我们的计划?
That’s our plan?
你知道怎么去召唤这个狮鹰兽吗?
And you know how to summon a griffin in native tree elf?
当然
Of course.
树灵语
tree elf language
说完了?
Is that it?
管用吗?
Did it work?
好像没有
I guess not.
哇哦 听起来像个大鸟过来了
Whoa! That sounds like a big one.
鸟儿 鸟儿 到Hogsqueal这来
hey birdy birdy birdy come to Hogsqueal
哇哦 哇哦 哇 哦 哇
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa,whoa,whoa.
– Jared! Jared! – Simon 小心
– Jared! Jared! – Simon,be careful!
好 好 找到Arthur Spiderwick 把这本书带给他
Yes,yes,yes! Find Arthur Spiderwick. Bring him the book.
坐骑来了 快上去 快去 快去啊!
There’s your ride. Off you go. Go,go,go!
什么? 你想让我们骑个怪兽?
What? You want us to ride that beast?
他可不是怪兽 它是一只鸟!
He’s not a beast. He’s a bird.
他可是个大鸟哦!
He’s a big-boned bird!
我们不可能能够…
There’s no way we can possibly…
这真棒 冷静冷静 不错
It’s okay. Calm down. It’s okay.
好酷的宠物
Cool pet.
快点 你们还在等什么 快上去!
Hurry up! What are you waiting for? Get on him!
上帝啊 那是他!
My God,it’s him.
Arthur Spiderwick
Arthur Spiderwick.
他还活着
He’s alive.
哇哦
Whoa.
– 我们怎么回去? – Arthur Spiderwick?
– How are we gonna get home? – Arthur Spiderwick?
谢天谢地 我们终于找到你了
Thank God we found you.
你都不知道我们所经历的
You don’t even know what we’ve been through.
– 对不起 我认识你们吗? – 可能不认识
– I’m sorry. Do I know you? – Not really.
Lucinda 你的女儿 我们的曾姑母 她让我们来的
Lucinda,your daughter,our great-aunt,she sent us.
Lucy? 她还只有6岁半啊
Lucy? She’s only 6-and-a-half years old.
不 不 她已经86岁半了
No. No,she’s 86-and-a-half.
是吗 太荒谬了 我今天早上还见她了
Well,that’s nonsense. I was with her only this morning.
还是昨天?
Or was that yesterday?
不 那是80年前了
No,that was 80 years ago!
听着 你必须相信我 你是我们的曾曾叔父
Listen,you gotta believe me. You’re my great-great-uncle.
帮我解释下 伙计们
Help me out,guys.
伙计们?
Guys?
怎么回事? 他们怎么了?
What’s happening? What’s the matter with them?
空气精灵
The sylphs.
一定是他们的歌♥声让我对时间产生了错觉
Their songs must have altered my perception of time.
他们就是干这个的
That is what they do.
Lucy已经是个老太婆了 你的意思是?
Lucy’s an old woman now,you say?
那我的妻子…
That must mean that my wife is…
噢 天啊 我都做了什么?
Oh,my God,what have I done?
对所发生的一切真的很抱歉
Look,I’m sorry about all that,really.
但是 你必须帮助我们 我找到了你的书
But you gotta help us. I found your book.
野外指南? 不! 不要在这里 不是现在
The field guide? No! No,not here. Not now.
不要听他们的声音
Don’t listen to them.
跟着我
Follow me.
在这里 这里 快点 他们注意力不在这里
Here! Under here! Quickly,while they’re distracted.
书 把书给我
The book,give me the book.
噢 我的野外指南
Oh,the field guide.
野外指南
The field guide.
你不应该读这本书
You should never have read this.
你不应该把这本书带出那个保护圈的
You should not have brought this outside the circle.
我知道 我知道 但是我把它带给你 让你把它摧毁
I know. I know,but I brought it to you so you could destroy it.
毁掉它?
Destroy it?
不 你疯了吗?
No. Are you mad?
我已经发现了所有的秘密 都记载在这本书里
I have uncovered all of their secrets.
这本书是我的毕生心血
And this book is my validation. This book is my life.
你已经125岁了 你的生命已经结束了!
You’re 125 years old! Your life is over!
你的女儿一生都没有父亲
And your daughter spent her life without a father,
这所有的一切都是因为这本书!
all because of that book.
我从来没有想过 我研究的这些东西
I never imagined that the things I’d learned
会导致这样的后果
could possibly have led to this.
听着 我也有错 我看了我本不应该看的东西
Look,I know stuff I wish I didn’t,too,
但是我也没办法
but there’s nothing I can do about that.
我只知道一件事就是你必须毁掉这本书
One thing I know for sure is that you gotta destroy that book.
– 这是什么? – 什么?
– What’s this? – What?
– 怎么回事? – 我的书呢?
– What’s wrong? – Where’s my book?
– 这是什么啊? – Thimbletack 一定是他偷换了书
– What is this? – Thimbletack,he switched the pages.
那本书还在保护圈内 它是安全的
But the real book is still inside the circle. It’s safe.
– 不 Mulgarath抢了几页? – 什么?
– No,Mulgarath got pages. – What?
– 他会破坏掉保护圈当… – 当月亮升起的时候 我知道
– He’ll break the circle as soon as… – As soon as the moon rises,I know.
那正是妈妈回家的时候 我得回去
That’s when Mom will be getting home. I gotta get back.
不 他们不会让你走的
No! They won’t let you leave.
他们会让你留在这里 和我一样
They’ll keep you here for the same reason they’re keeping me.
我们都知道太多了
We know too much.
那么我们应该怎么做? 你必须得帮助我们!
Then what are we gonna do? Please,you’ve gotta help us!
如果我像你说的那么老 我出了这个世界也就没有用了
If I’m as old as you say I am,I’m useless outside this glade.
我跟妈妈说的最后一句话是 “我恨你”
The last thing I said to my mom was,”I hate you.”
听着 孩子
Listen,son.
能坚持不懈找到我的男孩
The boy who had the tenacity to find me,
是不需要我的帮助
doesn’t need my help.
现在 Mulgarath想要从知识中获得力量
Now,Mulgarath wants the power that comes with knowledge.
你也有那知识
You have that knowledge.
你现在就是那本书
You are the book now.
而且你必须得从这里出去 现在!
And you have to get out of here. Now.
是!
Yes!
我会引开他们!
I think I can distract them.
看到我的信♥号♥♥ 你就和你哥哥 姐姐离开
On my signal,run to your brother and sister.
你们只有不多的时间离开
You’ll only have a few moments to escape.