如果没人看 我♥干♥吗还要留张字条?
Why do I write notes when no one’s gonna read the notes?
对不起 看这儿! 有更多的蜂蜜!
I’m sorry. Here! More honey!
不! 我不会被它收买♥♥的!
No! I’m not falling for that!
噢 真是太好吃了
Oh,that is so good.
难怪他们受不了我生气的样子
And they say I’ve got anger issues.
“保护这本书 不要让它被拿走!”
“Protect the book. Don’t let it get took!”
没错 你得保护这本书 谁叫你保护它的?
Right,you had to protect the book. Who told you to protect it?
– 等等! 我刚才说什么了? – 保护那本书 保护那本书
– Wait! What did I say? – Protect the book,protect the book.
没那么复杂 我只是要保护好这本书 仅此而已
It wasn’t complicated. I just had to protect the book. That’s all.
Arthur Spiderwick
Arthur Spiderwick.
他写了这本书 然后叫你来保护它
So he wrote it and asked you to protect it.
我说 “主人 我们必须毁掉它!”
I said,”Master,we must destroy it!”
他说 “我们必须保护好这本书 ”
He said,”We must protect the book.”
“把它留在圆圈内 远离食人魔”
“Keep it in the circle,safe from the ogre.”
食人魔? 你是说Mulgarath?
Ogre? Do you mean Mulgarath?
这么多年都保护得好好的 现在却被你这小白♥痴♥给搞砸了!
All the years protecting it now ruined by a little twit!
圆圈 圆圈 小白♥痴♥ 小白♥痴♥破环了圆圈!
Circle,circle,little jerkle. Little jerkle broke the circle!
哇! 停! 什么圆圈?
Whoa! Stop! What circle?
好的
Okay.
看 这里 这里
Look. Here,here.
他为的就是要保护好房♥子 进而保护这本书吧
So it protects the house to protect the book.
– 为了防避谁? – 它们!
– Safe from who? – Them!
什么? 它们是谁? 我什么也看不见
What? Who’s them? I don’t see anything.
Tibbsy 来这里 伙计!
Tibbsy,come here,boy!
吃早餐了! Tibbs先生?
Breakfast time! Mr. Tibbs?
好了 你对Simon的猫做了些什么啊?
All right,what did you do with Simon’s cat?
他们来这不是为了那猫 他们想要的是这本书!
They’re not here for the cat. They want the book!
怎么回事? 外面有什么东西?
What is that? What’s out there?
小妖怪! 小妖怪来了
It’s goblins! Goblins are here.
这都是因为你把书拿到外面去了
And all because you took the book out there
还把书在他们面前晃来晃去 你这小蠢蛋!
and practically waved it in their faces,you little twerp!
Simon!
Simon!
去吧! 看看你闯的祸!
Go ahead! Now look at the mess you made!
Simon! 它们正在带他走 发生了什么事情?
Simon! They’re taking him away. What’s happening?
石头! 那石头! 从石头洞里看!
The Stone! The Stone! Look through the Stone!
到底是什么东西?
What the hell?
不行! 不行!
No! No!
– 书必须留下 不然我们全都得死! – 我需要它! 放开!
– The book stays or we all die! – I need it! Let go!
它必须留在圆圈里面! 留在圆圈里面!
It must stay in the circle! In the circle!
妈妈!
Mom!
妈妈!
Mom!
– 妈妈! 妈妈去哪了? – 她去上班了 知道没? 我来管家
– Mom! Where’s Mom? – She went to work,okay? I’m in charge.
嘿 你去哪?
Hey,where are you going?
神经病
Psycho.
救我!
Help me!
你们想干什么? 救命!
What are you doing? Help!
救命!
Help!
给我 给我
Give me,give me.
给我条腿! 嘿 给我!
Give me a leg! Hey,give me!
给我条腿! 一条腿!
Give me a leg! A leg!
那不是腿!
That’s not a leg!
这才是腿! 蠢货
This is a leg! Imbeciles.
哦 我的天啊
Oh,my God.
Simon
Simon.
别动
Don’t move.
慢慢抬起你的脚
Slowly lift your foot.
等等 等等 别去那里 会被他们发现的
Wait,wait. Don’t walk there,they will see you.
除非 你是跟他们一伙的? 或者跟我一伙?
Unless,are you with them? Or with me?
你站谁那边的? 表明你的立场!
Who’s side you walk? Stay your side!
你的 我是你这边的
Your’s,your side.
那我们就该握手联盟了
Then we must shake on our alliance.
怎么? 没事的
What? It’s good.
– 你是谁? – 我是Hogsqueal
– Who are you? – I am Hogsqueal.
我是来这里执行任务的 来消灭食人魔 Mulgarath
And I am here on a mission to destroy the ogre,Mulgarath,
是他杀了我的家人!
who killed my family!
你能帮我救出我兄弟吗? 求你了?
Can you help me save my brother? Please?
好的! 当然可以!
Yeah! Sure!
我正有此意 如果你把我从笼子里放出来的话
I was gonna suggest that right after you let me out of this cage.
– 所以 快! 把我放出去! – 好的 好的
– So,come on! Free me! – Okay,okay.
把它打开 对 对 对 很好
Get it open. Yeah,yeah,yeah. Good.
现在躲到我后面去 然后闭上你的嘴
Now get behind me and keep your mouth shut.
好了 我们的计划是
Okay,here’s our plan.
我会在那边找个安全的位置 然后用我的手杖制♥造♥混乱
I will find a safe position over there and create a distraction with my stick.
然后你拿着刀就冲出去 亲手杀了那个禽兽
Then you leap out with your knife and finish the beast yourself.
我喜欢这个计划 真是个好计划 我太有才了
I like that plan. That’s a good plan. I’m smart.
什么禽兽?
What beast?
当然是那个食人魔啦! Mulgarath!
The ogre,of course! Mulgarath!
– 我只是想救出我兄弟 – 又是你兄弟?
– I just want to save my brother. – Again with the brother?
好吧 好吧 如果我杀了他们 要救出他就容易多了
Okay,fine. If we kill them,saving him will be much easier.
相信我 现在扔掉那块石头
Trust me. Now drop that stone.
你得用两只手来对付一只小妖怪
You’ll need both hands to choke a goblin.
但是没有石头我怎么看得见…
But how do I see without…
正中目标!
Nailed him!
我给了你”视力” 这是只有妖精才能给的礼物哦
I have given you the Sight,a gift only a hobgoblin can bestow.
哦 真恶心!
Oh,gross!
不客气 好了 我们走吧
You’re welcome. Now,let’s go.
– Simon! – Jared
– Simon! – Jared.
哦 我的天啊! 哦 我的天啊!
Oh,my God! Oh,my God!
Jared 发生了什么事? 快救我出去
Jared,what’s happening? Get me out of here.
再坚持一下
Just hang on.
我把这个割开救你出去
I’m gonna cut you out.
– Jared! – 回来
– Jared! – Get back.
藏起来
Hide.
Jared!
Jared!
Mulgarath!
Mulgarath!
Mulgarath!
Mulgarath!
Mulgarath!
Mulgarath!
Mulgarath!
Mulgarath!
Mulgarath!
Mulgarath!
– 他们在干什么? – 召唤Mulgarath 准备
– What are they doing? – Summoning Mulgarath. Get ready.
Mulgarath! Mulgarath! Mulgarath!
Mulgarath! Mulgarath! Mulgarath!
那就是Mulgarath?
That’s Mulgarath?
那就是你们人人畏惧的食人魔?
That’s the ogre you’re all freaked out about?
那个老头儿?
That old man?
别被你自以为看到的东西所蒙蔽了
Don’t be fooled by what you think you see.
那正是他的诡计
That’s just what he wants.
我请求你原谅
I beg your forgiveness.
我叫我这些朋友请你来 是想召开一个友好的小会议
I asked my friends here to invite you to a nice little meeting.
似乎它们有点过度热情了
Then they got a bit overzealous.
它们吓到你了吧
That’s a goblin for you.
我道歉
My apologies.
你想要我来做什么?
What do you want with me?
不是我想要你做什么
It’s not what I want with you.
是我要从你那得到什么
It’s what I want from you.
Arthur Spiderwick的”野外指南”
Arthur Spiderwick’s field guide.
我知道你找到了
I know you found it.
就这么回事 你可以沿路返回
That’s right,you can simply walk back the way you came.
只要把书给我就可以了
Just give me the book.
我没有书
I don’t have it.
我真的没有 不信你看
I don’t. Look.
搜他身!
Search him!
什么? 如果Mulgarath知道了书里面的秘密
What? If Mulgarath learns the secrets in that book,
他会把我们都杀掉!
he could kill us all!
他化作人型的时候很脆弱 现在不下手的话就没有机会了
He’s weak in his human form. It’s now or never.
冲啊! 杀掉食人魔!
Come! Death to the ogre!
小鸟!
Bird!
美味的! 给我回来!
Delicious! Come back here!
我马上回来! 有机会就干掉他! 记住我的计划!
I’ll be back! Kill him if you get a chance! Remember the plan!
行动!
Move!
口袋 搜查那些口袋
Pockets. Search the pockets.