就是这儿了
There it is.
和我记忆中的差不多
Pretty much how I remember it.
我上回来这儿的时候比你还小 Simon
I was younger than you last time I was here,Simon.
哦 这儿真大
Well,it’s big.
是啊 所以我能在这里养大点的宠物了 对吧 妈妈?
Yeah,so I can get bigger pets here,right,Mom?
当然 养头奶牛 养群羊
Sure! Get a cow. Get a whole flock.
放牧
Herd.
这太夸张了 你觉得怎么样 Jared?
That’s too. What do you think,Jared?
Jared?
Jared?
好 我们走
Okay. Here we go.
没事的 Tibbs夫人 没事的
It’s okay,Mrs.Tibbs. It’s okay.
这里有股老人味儿
It has that old people smell.
这只是个观察 不是判断
It’s just an observation,not a judgment.
你对这次搬家的事儿很生气 我知道
You’re angry about the move. I get that.
但是你用沉默来抗♥议♥能得到什么呢?
Just what are you expecting your silent protest will get you?
至少你得承认
At least acknowledge this isn’t the way to deal with your anger
不是发泄愤怒的好方法
the way you said you were gonna do.
如果你同意我的说法的话 你就点点头
Say yes with your head.
眨眨眼
Two blinks.
没事了
Nothing.
Mal 你和Simon去把你们的东西拿下来
Mal,you and Simon take your stuff.
在大厅等着 我去找断路器总闸
Wait in the foyer while I go look for the main circuit breaker.
好的 妈妈
Okay,Mom.
– 马上给我从车里出来 – 你又不是我妈 Mallory
– Get out of the car right now. – You’re not my mother,Mallory.
没错 我更厉害 因为妈妈不会对你使用暴♥力♥
No,I’m worse,because Mom doesn’t believe in hitting.
– 过来 你这个小… – 他从车里出来了! 谢谢你!
– Come here,you little… – And he’s out of the car! Thank you!
住手! 我不会让你把自己弄得像个怪胎!
Stop it! I’m not gonna let you keep acting like a jerk!
– 我爱干嘛就干嘛 – 不 你不能!
– I’ll do whatever I want. – No,you won’t!
妈妈还需要这份工作呢 住手!
Mom needs this to work,so cut it out!
– Simon 抓住她! – 我是个和平主义者
– Simon,get her! – I’m a pacifist.
你太讨人厌了 自以为是!
You’re so annoying. You think you know everything!
– 怎么样 我就是知道得比你多 – 比如呢?
– Well,I know stuff you don’t. – Like what?
没什么
Nothing.
– 谢谢你帮我 兄弟 – 我不想制♥造♥矛盾
– Thanks for having my back,bro. – I don’t do conflict.
– 你在干什么? – 拆包行李
– What are you doing? – Unpacking.
为什么? 我告诉过你这只是暂时的
Why? I told you it was only temporary.
爸爸明天就来了 他会把我们接回去的
Dad’s coming tomorrow,and he’s gonna take us back with him.
– 我知道 但是妈妈怎么办呢? – 她有Mallory
– I know. But what about Mom? – She can have Mallory.
快点 Simon 我们不能在这儿待着
Come on,Simon,we can’t stay here.
看看这地方 这是所被时光遗弃了的房♥子
Look at this place. It’s the house that time forgot.
– 而且这里还有… – 老人味儿 我知道
– And it’s got that… – Old people smell,I know.
这是什么?
And what’s this?
盐 窗台上有盐
Salt. There’s salt on the window.
我知道 窗台上全都是
I know. It’s on all the windows.
是的 这并不奇怪
Yeah,and that’s not weird.
我猜是她放这儿的
I’m guessing she put it there.
– 那个是疯婆子和她丈夫吗? – 不是
– Is that the nut bag and her husband? – No.
那个是Arthur Spiderwick 你认识的 我们的曾曾叔父
That’s Arthur Spiderwick,you know,our great-great-uncle.
那个小女孩才是疯婆子 我是说Lucinda阿姨 他女儿
The little girl’s the nut bag. I mean,Aunt Lucinda,his daughter.
在他们把她带走之前 她是唯一在这儿住过的人
She’s the one who lived here before they took her away to the…
她被带到了…
To the…
精神病院
To the nut house.
对
Right.
可她为什么会被带去那儿呢?
And why’d she get taken there?
因为她说她爸爸被绑♥架♥了
Because she said her father was abducted.
被谁?
By?
被小妖精
By faeries.
没错
Exactly.
我们的怪阿姨一生都待在这里 从没离开过 从没!
Our crazy aunt stayed here her whole life and never left,ever!
这种事绝不会发生在你我身上
That’s not gonna happen to me,or you.
讨论到此为止吧
End of discussion.
有人看见我的钥匙没? 我记得我放这儿了
Has anybody seen my keys? I know I left them right here.
没
Nope.
我猜Lucinda阿姨喜欢麦片扮蜂蜜 对吧?
I guess Aunt Lucinda liked honey with her oatmeal,huh?
还有番茄酱
And tomato sauce.
哇噢
Wow.
我的剑术奖牌呢 Jared?
Where is my fencing medal,Jared?
– 挂在你床上了吧? – 不在那儿了
– Hanging on your bed? – It’s not there anymore.
你到床上找找 说不定就找到了
Well,find the bed and you’ll find your medal.
我说了没有在床上…
I’m not talking about the bed…
你知道什么?
You know what?
我会一直当你不存在 除非你把奖牌还给我
I’m not acknowledging your existence until you bring my medal back.
你确定?
Promise?
事实上 为了从他那儿拿回你的奖牌
Well,actually,you’d have to acknowledge his existence
你不得不承认他的存在
in order to receive the medal from him.
谢谢 麻子 你真是同盟的骄傲
Thanks,Spock. You’re the pride of the Federation.
Jared 还给我
Jared,give it back.
我没有拿你的愚蠢奖牌!
I didn’t take the stupid medal!
– 你就是个大话精! – 又吵起来了
– You’re such a liar! – Conflict.
– 闭嘴 Simon! – 闭嘴 Simon!
– Shut up,Simon! – Shut up,Simon!
嘿!
Hey!
我们不能这么做
We’re not gonna do this.
新城镇 新房♥子 新工作
New town. New house. New job.
这是我们的新生活
This is our new life.
我们不要再重蹈旧辙了 好吗?
Let’s not fall into old ruts,okay?
我知道这房♥子并不完美 但是我们可以让它完美起来
I know this house isn’t perfect,but we can make it work,
如果我们抱着这个想法的话
if we want to make it work.
– 好吗? – 好的 妈妈
– All right? – All right,Mom.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
嗨
Hi.
– 爸爸 – 爸爸
– Dad. – Dad.
是的 我们到了
Yeah,we made it.
你那边是什么噪声?
What’s that noise in the background?
你知道 挠声 我不想听
You know,scratch that. I don’t want to know.
– 因为我不想 – 我去找我的奖牌了
– Just because I don’t. – I’m gonna go look for my medal.
我帮你
I’ll help you.
什么?
What?
你♥爸♥爸
It’s your dad.
– 嗨 爸爸 – 嗨 伙计
– Hi,Dad. – Hey,buddy.
Addams家的公♥寓♥怎么样?
How’s the Addams Family mansion?
哦 你说房♥子? 很棒
Oh,the house? Yeah,it’s great,
如果你喜欢荒郊野外的鬼屋的话
if you like big creepy houses in the middle of nowhere.
– 别开玩笑了 – 真的 这儿什么都没有
– Now,come on. – Seriously. There’s nothing here.
– 你看到就知道了 – 嗯 好吧 听着…
– You’ll see. – Yeah,well,listen…
– 你明天还是会来的 对吧? – 嗯 可能吧 我尽量
– You’re still coming tomorrow,right? – Yeah,maybe. I’m gonna try.
– 为什么叫可能? – 听着 别担心 我会来
– Why maybe? – Look,don’t worry. I’m coming.
有一些事我们得谈谈
There’s something we need to talk about.
但是明天大概不行 好吗?
But tomorrow might not work out,okay?
– 好 我明白 – 嗯 那就好
– Yeah,I understand. – Okay,good.
– 可是你会尽量赶来 对吗? – 那是当然
– You’ll try though,right? – Absolutely.
尽管如此 但我还是很快会来看你们的 我保证
But I’ll see you soon,though. Definitely.
好的
Okay.
– 再见 儿子 – 再见 爸爸
– See you,Son. – Bye,Dad.
你对他说了什么?
What did you say to him?
你难道就不能假装希望他来看看我们吗?
Can’t you at least pretend you want him to come and see us?
Jared Grace 把扫帚放下!
Jared Grace,put that broom down!
– 墙里有东西! – 马上!
– There’s something in the wall! – Now!
你说过 生气的时候你不会再砸东西了!
You said you were gonna stop hitting things when you got angry!
我知道 我还说过不再大喊大叫了 拜托 拜托 别这样
I know I said I was gonna stop yelling. Please,please,don’t do this.
我们会打扫干净的 妈妈 你去睡觉吧 你得休息了
We’ll clean it up,Mom. You go to bed. You need to sleep.
– 干得好呀 小东西 – 闭嘴
– Nice move,pinhead. – Shut up.
墙里有东西 在动
Something’s in there,moving.
大概是只红松鼠 在这种地方很常见的
Probably a red squirrel. Very common in this region.
或者是只老鼠
Or it could just be a rat.
我们不需要在这墙上弄更多的洞出来!
We don’t need any more holes in the wall!
很好 我会被骂死的
Great. I’ll get blamed for that.
检查一下
Check it out.
这是过去他们用来给楼上送饭的一种工具
This is one of those things they use to send food upstairs.
– 他们叫把它什么来着? – 食品升降机
– What are they called? – Dumbwaiter.
嗨 这是妈妈的钥匙
Hey,those are Mom’s keys.