The second I hear his voice,
只要一听到他的声音
we move in. You understand?
我们会立刻出动 明白吗
Now get out of the fucking car.
现在滚出车去
This is all over,
等全部都结束时
I could see us spending some time together again.
也许我们可以共渡一段时间
You know, you wash the…
你知道吗如果你…
stink of Tomas and Ray off you…
洗掉汤玛斯和雷的体味
you might clean up pretty good.
你应该还是满干净的
Go ahead.
请便
And then you can go in and get him yourself.
你可以自己进去抓他
I don’t give a shit.
我可乐得闪一边
Go on.

Move.
快走
If she blinks…
如果她敢眨眼示警
kill her.
马上杀了她
Bad plan, Ned.
烂计划 崔特
That’s it, boys, we got him. Move in.
他中计了 行动
Go! Go, you chicken shits!
去啊 胆小鬼
What, you think he’s gonna top that? Get in there!
你以为还会再炸快进去
Watch the river! Watch the river and the side streets.
河道和街道都给我搜
Fucking crabs. Nice one, Raymond.
死螃蟹 炸得漂亮 雷
Assholes, watch the river.
搜查河道
What, and me set up again? No, I’ll pass.
要再害我一次 不 免了罢
What’s that?
什么声音
Break it down.
分离它们
Air brakes.
气动刹车的声音
It’s safer for everybody.
这样大家都安全
Complex sound, slightly muffled.
混合声 有点杂音
People talking, clamping down steps.
讲话声 把脚步声压低
A clapping shut.
关门的声音
Voices, mechanical sounds.
声音 机器的声音
A hiss. People getting off a bus. Yes.
嘶嘶声 是乘客下车的声音
Yes!
没错
You have to have an overview.
得再听一遍
It’s people getting off a bus. Are these on both tapes?
是乘客在下车的 两卷都有这种声音?
Yes. Yes, I knew it. Okay, buses.
对 我判断没错
We gotta have bus routes. What do we have? Okay.
我要公车路线图 我们有吗
He uses pay phones, but he gets there by bus.
他用公共电♥话♥ 交通则用公车
Oh, Ray, you’re always so precise.
雷一向细心
Let’s say, he gets on a bus wherever he lives…
想想看 他由住的地方搭公车
and he goes in both directions. Right? Good counter-surveillance technique.
往相反的两个方向 好手法
He takes the bus 20 to 25 minutes in each direction. So we have…
毎一个方向乘坐20到25分钟
Come on, come on. Four.
在哪 在哪 四
Four, four and four.
四 四
Here we go, triangulation.
三角测量法
Three routes, that’s it. Bingo.
三条路线 就是它啰
Okay, we wanna have checks in five-minute intervals.
查查发车时间
Right? How about the restaurants?
好吗 查查当地的餐厅如何
Restaurants? He’s gotta eat sometime.
餐厅 他总得得吃饭吧
Try to remember. He would’ve gotten off the bus, bought cigarettes.
回忆一下 曾看过他上下公车
Look at that face. Come on. I told you…
看看这张脸 我告诉你了
we have a lot of regular customers. He ain’t one.
我们有很多老客人 但没有他
Look at that face again. Come on. Nothing.
再看一次 没印象
Hey, Henry.
亨利
I forgot to tell you, we deliver.
忘了告诉你 我们也外送
Now, there’s a vision.
真美
Good morning, stranger.
早 陌生人
I gotta go.
我必须走
Where? I think we already wore out our welcome at the Hilton.
为什么 又没人邀请我们
I wanna stay with you.
我想跟你在-起
But it’s not over for me.
可是我的仇还没了
Joe Leon ordered the hit.
一切都是乔老大下令的
Let me get this right.
让我弄清楚
You think that killing Joe Leon is gonna make everything all right?
你以为杀了乔就没事了
Something has to.
凡事都有个开始
You did the job. I’m not asking for your help.
你已完成任务 不必再帮我
I’ll take care of it. I owe him.
剩下是我的事 我欠你的
No.

You owe her.
你欠自己一次机会
Her. A whole life. Come here.
让一切重头来过 过来
Come here.
过来
Put all this behind you now…
忘掉过去这一切
or the past is gonna eat you alive.
不然你会痛苦一辈子
I know what I’m talking about.
你懂我的意思
I have to go.
我该走了
Wish me luck.
祝我好运
No.
不行
Come here. You’re not going.
过来 你哪都别去
Detonation sequence primed. Enter code.
炸♥弹♥处理小组引爆步骤: 输入密♥码♥
Top of the world, Mom.
世界之最 老妈
Controlled.
已就序
One, two, three.
一 二 三个
I’m afraid to ask.
不知该不该问
This is rigged for controlled explosion if the inner perimeter is breached.
如果他们入侵会引起爆♥炸♥
Each one of these lights…
毎一个光点代表一个
is a pressure-mine sequence. If one goes, they all go.
压力引爆地雷 一个炸一个
Where are they? Everywhere. But don’t worry,
它们在哪 到处都是 不要担心
they’re not armed yet. But if these lights turn red, worry.
地雷还没起动 灯一亮就危险
This is good. Nice sneak attack.
小小的开胃”炸”菜
Do not approach the warehouse.
不准接近仓库
Perimeter is armed.
炸♥弹♥已启动
Please, cut the bullshit.
少来这套
That’s a good one. I taught him that.
不错吧 这一套是我教的
Nice sense of irony,
很有幽默感
blowing up the Bomb Disposal unit. Nice work, Ray.
先干光炸♥弹♥处理小组 够聪明
Warning.
警告…
Gunfire will automatically detonate B20s…
射击会引爆V-20炸♥药♥
sufficient to destroy two square miles.
足以炸掉两坪方英里的地区…
Go, go, go! To the left!
快 快 快 往左边
Give me that.
拿过来
Listen up. Anybody shoots,
听着 如果有人敢开枪
anybody shoots, and I shoot them.
谁开枪 我弄死谁
This whole place is wired and I’m gonna take him alive.
这地方布满炸♥药♥ 我要生擒他
You got that?
明白吗
Move back!
后退
Look out.
当心
Air unit, stand by.
所有单位 原地待命
Oh, that’s new.
这是新招
How’s that feel, ace?
感觉如何 王牌
Don’t shoot. Go.
别开枪 快
Fuck this amateur hour.
干♥他♥妈的浪费时间
Bravo Unit One, back up Three. Sorry.
一号♥小分队支援三号♥ 对不起
You’re crazy.
你疯了
All the highly trained professionals in the world…
有这些严格训练的专家
all the hardware…
这些装备…
all the technology and what do you got?
这些技术… 结果呢
Nothing.
都没用
You gotta do everything yourself.
还得亲自出马
And why?
为什么
You can’t get good help these days.
到时候 全都帮不上忙
Side 5, report in.
侧翼5号♥ 报告进入
On command…
听指挥…
Sir, we have a problem with possible booby traps…
长官 诱杀陷阱有问题
A surprise for you, Ray.
给你一个惊奇 雷
Inner perimeter breech, Ray.
警告 炸♥弹♥进入引爆状态
Right. It’s set. Let’s go.
起动 我们走
Final destruction sequence initiated. Don’t move.
炸♥弹♥进入引爆状态 不要动
I’ll lead you through the pressure pads.
我带你穿过地雷阵
Evacuate.
撤离
Ray?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!