Jesus. Thank God.
老天 谢天谢地
You know, I was just going to call you.
我正要打电♥话♥给你
About the funeral thing, look, I’m sorry, there’s just…
有关丧礼的事 我很抱歉
You know, it was the only way to really draw him out.
唯有这个办法才能引他出现
It worked. I don’t have to tell you.
我引诱了他
I used the attachment thing and I got him.
而他上当了
Couldn’t stay away from me. So?
他已无法离开我了 怎么样
I just wanna get one thing straight here, May.
我只是要弄清楚
You did all this to deliver him to me?
这一切都是为了把他交给我
Ned, we had a deal. I hold up my end of a deal.
我们有协议 我的部份完成了
You’re a classic, May.
你是一流的 梅
Now, where is he? He’s here.
他在哪儿 在这里
I know he’s here. Where? He’s in the hotel.
哪儿 在饭店
I know he’s in the hotel. Where?
我知道在饭店里 具体哪儿
Well, I got a key. I think it…
我有钥匙 我找找…
OK, I just… let me… No, no, no.
只是 让我… 不必 不必
Yeah. This key?
这支
God, look, I mean, I do have a key.
我有钥匙
Ned, he’s on a high floor.
他就在楼上
I think it’s 10 or it’s 11. Take her to the car.
他在大概十楼或十一楼 带她上车
Go on. I left my purse in the room, Ned.
去吧 我忘了皮包放在房♥间里
Shut up. Take her to the car.
闭嘴 带她上车
Ned, I have a couple of things I have…
我有些东西…
Stop yanking me around. All right, all right.
别拉着我
Oh, Harry, you’ve gotta be kidding.
哈瑞 你在开玩笑
You’re so adorable. No.
你好可爱
He made me so nervous.
我要小号♥ 很急
Look, it’ll take me one second.
只要一会儿
Where can I go?
我能去哪里
Harry, listen…
哈瑞 听着
Harry, she’ll call you back. Hey.
她过会儿打给你
Give me my phone.
电♥话♥还给我
Room 1205.
1205房♥
Leon’s men are on their way up.
李昂的人要来了
You set me up.
你陷害我
Why? I did not.
为什么 我没有
Come on, hit it.
出来
Okay, let’s go, get out. Come on, there’s a fire. Let’s go. Rush.
起火了 快走
Come on, come on.
快 快
Where you going? Use the stairs. This one’s full.
去哪里走楼梯 电梯客满
Get out of here. Get a new shirt.
离开这里 买♥♥件新衬衫
We’re sorry. Your call cannot be completed as dialed.
抱歉 拔号♥不完整
Please check the number and dial again or call your operator to help you.
请查明重拔或找总机
If you’d like to make a call, please hang up and try again.
请挂上电♥话♥ 再试一次
If you need help, hang up and then dial your operator.
或打给总机请求协助
No!

Don’t move.
不要动
Don’t touch anything.
不要碰任何东西
Come on, give me your hand.
把手伸过来
Go! Go!
走 走
Hey, what’s with the lights here? He’s in here.
怎么啦 他在这
Call the security, get him. Hey!
叫警卫 抓住他
Come on, asshole. Come on.
来啊 混♥蛋♥
Please remain calm.
请保持镇静
There’s no cause for alarm or panic.
警报原因不明
There has been an accident, but there is currently no danger…
只是意外… 目前没有危险
and no cause for alarm.
警报原因不明
That’s her.
就是她
Her who?
她是谁
That’s the bitch that was banging Tomas.
就是她跟汤玛斯上♥床♥的
Her ID was faked. Ray Quick is working for her.
她的身份是假的 她指使雷
Alice and Stan Munro.
爱丽斯 和史丹·门罗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I was the kid your little boy missed in the closet.
我是你们谋杀时没杀到的小孩
That was a long time ago.
那是老早以前的事
Not to me.
我可不这么认为
Now I understand.
现在我明白了
Now I understand. You…
我明白了 你…
You think…
你以为…
that my son Tomas gave the orders for the killings. Yeah? Well, you are wrong.
我儿子汤玛斯下的命令 你错了
If anybody in this house has power to give orders, it’s me.
在这间房♥子里 只有我能下令
You understand? I give the orders.
你明白吗我下的命令
I give the orders of who is killed…
由我来下命令
and who is not killed. Is that understood?
杀哪个 或者不杀哪个 明白?
I need her, Joe…
我需要她
to get to Ray.
才能抓到雷
I have to make one more call,
在我打完电♥话♥之后
then you can have her. But I need her now.
她就是你的了 但不是现在
You sure?
你确定
Joe, please.
乔 拜托
Take the bitch.
交给你
Show time.
好戏上场了
Hello? It’s me.
喂 是我
Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t know they were coming.
抱歉 我不知道他们会来
You’ve gotta believe me.
请相信我
I’ll tell you what I believe.
我告诉你我相信什么
I believe you’re very good on the phone.
你在电♥话♥中的声音很迷人
I need to see you.
我要见你
What, and me set up again?
再害我一次?
No, I’ll pass.
不 免了罢
I’m through taking risks.
我仍在冒险
So that’s it?
就这样了吗
We just walk away?
就此分开
Forever?
永远
It’s safer for everybody.
这样对大家都好
Come on, Ray,
别这样
I don’t know what this relationship is about…
我不知道这之间的关系是如何
but there’s one thing I know, it’s not based on safety.
绝不是建立在安全感之上
You’re too much of an unknown.
你太让人捉摸不定
Adrian Hastings, May Munro.
爱静哈·斯丁 梅·门罗
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
Do you remember the Fontainebleau?
记得我们共处的饭店吗
I remember.
记得
Do you remember touching me, Ray?
记得你曾抚摸我吗
Do you remember my voice?
还记得我的声音吗
Not over the phone…
不是在电♥话♥中
but carried on breath.
而是在喘息的那一刻
On you.
吹拂到你的耳根
Near you.
贴近你
Close enough to feel.
近到让你心动
Why are you saying this to me?
你为什么讲这些
Because I have to.
我别无选择
Come on, Ray.
来吧 雷
You gotta see me.
你-定要见我
Please?
拜托
Please, baby?
拜托 宝贝
Double M Seafood, right now.
双M海产店见 马上
All right.

And Ray?
还有 雷…
I’m here.
我还在
Do you remember the note our relationship ended on?
记得我走前留下的那句话吗
The last thing I said to you?
最后-句
I remember everything.
我记得
I meant every word.
我指毎一个字
You’re going in alone, May.
你一个人去 梅
You know, if this is a trap,
如果这是陷阱
I promise you, you’re gonna die.
我保证 你死定了
But if he’s in there…
但是如果他来了
I want you to make him feel safe and secure.
你要让他觉得有安全感
And I’ll be listening on this microphone.
我会用麦克风监听

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!