So just do your best.
继续工作
Hi, baby. Are you wearing any underwear?
宝贝 你穿着性感内衣吗
Could you send it to me?
能寄给我吗
Get rid of this asshole.
快结束谈话
Yeah, well, I don’t think your experience matches my needs.
你的经验不合我的需要
Get rid of him.
快结束
That’s what I’m doing.
我正在做
We’ve had 30 calls and nothing.
有30通回电却一无所获
I don’t know if this makes any sense.
不知这样做有没有用
You know what? I’ll decide if it makes any sense or not, okay?
我来决定有没有用
Go on, take it.
继续 快接
Take it.
快接
Line five and…
5线
Go. Hello?
开始 哈啰
Calling about the ad, right?
你看到广♥告♥ 打来的对不对
Yeah.

Right.
对的
I thought you were someone else.
我认错人了
The ad was similar to others.
因为广♥告♥很相似
Yeah, well, give me a number because I can’t talk on this phone.
给我你的电♥话♥ 我再打给你
No. Forget it.
算了
You have a message from May.
你有梅的消息
I’ve got a message…
我这里有梅的
from May.
消息
Who is this?
你是谁
She’s okay.
她很好
She wants to meet you.
她想见你
No, I don’t think so.
不对 我不认为如此
Put Trent on the line.
叫崔特听电♥话♥
What did you say?
你说什么
Trent should be standing next to you.
崔特 他就在你身边
I wanna talk to him.
我要跟他讲话
Put him on the line.
让他接
Hey, Ned, can you hear me?
崔特 听见了吗
Come on, talk to me.
跟我说话
Come on, talk to me, Ned.
跟我说话 崔特
New playmates know what kind of man…
你的同伴知道你是哪种人
they’re dealing with? Why the agency fired you? Huh?
中情局为何开除你呢
That killing people, pulling the trigger was like jerking off?
杀人变成你的乐趣
Watching bloody bodies going though the air is what gets you off.
看着血淋淋的尸体 让你亢奋
Come on, talk to me, Ned. I need time.
跟我说话 我需要时间
When you crawl into your hole all alone, and you are alone, aren’t you, big guy?
你毎夜辗转难眠 对吧
Tell me what burns you the most.
你最难过的是…
Losing your job as a CIA attack dog…
被中情局踢出来
or knowing that I turned you in and I’m still alive?
还是我能活着检举你
Come on, talk to me.
跟我讲话
You sell your service to the highest bidder, won’t you, you stinking maggot.
你会为钱出♥卖♥♥♥自己 对不对
Fuck you, Ray! Fuck you!
操你的 雷 操你的
You killed!
是你杀的
Your bombs!
你自己炸死…
How many? Ten? Fifty? A hundred before you lost count?
多少人 十个 五十 还是一百?
It was your bombs on the bridge in Bogot.
在波哥大市是你做的
Your bomb in the cabana.
在泳池畔的小屋也是你做的
But you’re getting sloppy, Ray. You broke your famous code.
可是你不行了 你背弃了信念
You killed an innocent bystander, Ray.
你杀了一个旁观者
It is just eating you up inside, isn’t it?
这让你良心不安 对不对
Well, you were always too fucking sensitive. But guess what.
你一向都太敏感了 不过…
I’m coming, Ray. I’m coming to take all the pain away.
我会帮你消除痛苦
I’m gonna fucking cut it right out of you…
把你的心挖出来
and I’m gonna close your heart in my hand.
然后紧紧握在手上
I’m right behind you and I know you. I know you.
我会紧追着你 我太了解你了
You’ve got no mercy. You got no fucking loyalty.
你没良心 也没他妈的忠诚
And you got no code.
更没有种
Listen to me, you son of a bitch…
听着 你这狗娘…
Hey, time’s up, 58 seconds.
时间到了 五十八秒
Ray. Ray. God… Wait.
雷… 等等
Goddamn it! Son of a bitch!
可恶 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
I’ll fucking kill you! I’ll vaporize your ass!
我会杀了你 我要让你消失
What’re you looking at?
看什么看
Turn around!
转过去
Nobody…
任何人…
says a word.
都不可以讲出去
Now you tell me that you got a trace.
告诉我你追踪到了
Just tell me.
快告诉我
He jumped off before we locked him.
他在锁定前挂断了
We got a partial trace. Shut up.
但追踪到小区域 闭嘴
She gave of herself…
她奉献了…
for 40 years.
四十年
She dedicated her life…
她将她的生命
generously…
慷慨的…
courageously…
勇敢的…
to all of us, Cuban orphans everywhere.
献给了我们这些古巴孤儿
She has shown us the road.
她启示了我们未来的道路
For the wages sin pays is death.
她的罪已赦免
But the gift God gives…
神赐给她…
is everlasting life…
永生…
by Christ, Jesus, our Lord.
基♥督♥吾主
So how did I look?
我看来如何
Why did you do this?
你为什么要这么做
I wanted to meet you.
我想见你
I wanted to know if you were everything I thought you’d be.
看你是不是我想像的那样
Nobody ever is.
有点失望吧
Hold it.
等一下
Open the casket.
打开棺材
Who are you?
你是什么人
I said, open the fucking casket.
快给我打开
Bitch. Fuck.
臭婊♥子♥
We shouldn’t be here.
我们不该来此
Not if we wanna stay alive.
如果想保命的话
Is it worth it?
值得吗
I think so.
值得
I hope so.
我希望值得
Let me see this beautiful face.
让我看看这漂亮的脸蛋
Why’d you leave me to think I killed you?
为什么要让我以为炸死了你
It was the only way I could get Tomas’s men off my back.
那是唯一能让汤玛斯的人离我远点的办法
Wanna give me details?
你是怎么办到的
Poor lady OD’d in the emergency room.
有个老妇人死在急诊室
So I dropped my wallet in her purse and here I am.
我把皮夹放在她的皮包里 然后就到这儿了
That’s pretty good, especially…
不错 尤其是…
if you’re an amateur.
你是业余的
You could’ve been killed.
你有可能因此丧命
I had to be there when he died.
他死的时候 我要在场
I needed to see it.
我要亲眼看到
Anyway…
不管怎样…
I knew you’d pick the safest route for everybody.
我知道你不会伤及无辜
I’ve studied your style.
我研究了你的模式
I know you always focused your detonation.
除了目标 你不会多拿一条命
So I knew…
所以我知道…
that if I was facing Tomas,
只要我面对汤玛斯…
right in front of him, like this…
不管多近 即使…
A little bit closer, like this…
近到像现在
I knew I’d feel safe.
我都有安全感
Ahem. Excuse me.
对不起
Police are looking for these two people.
警♥察♥正在找这两个人
If you happen to see them, call the number on the back, okay?
看到时 打背面的电♥话♥
Hey, wait.
等一下
I have seen them.
我见过他们
May.

May.

Back from the dead.
死而复生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!