The kid?
那个小弟
Here you go.
拿着
Nice one, Ray.
干的漂亮 雷
Clever boy.
聪明的傢伙
Everybody back.
所有人退后
“Bye-bye. ”
再见
Well, at least he hasn’t lost his sense of humor.
至少他还保持了幽默感
Who gave you permission to smile?
谁准你笑的
Shut up.
闭嘴
Quite a step up for you, isn’t it?
过得还真是舒服嘛
Depends on how you look at it.
看你怎么想啰
Look, Ned, Tomas is on his way…
汤玛斯马上会回来…
Shut up.
闭嘴
Who are you? Hmm?
你是谁
I said, who are you?
说 你以为你是谁
Who are you? Huh?

I’ll tell you who you are.
告诉你…
You are nobody.
你什么都不是
I created Adrian Hastings.
是我帮你取了个假名
I got you inside.
是我把弄进来的
You work for me. And please don’t you ever fucking forget it.
你是替我工作的 别忘了
Now, you’re supposed to have him out in the open by now.
你现在应该已经让他曝光了
You get your three corpses, I get Ray Quick.
你报了仇 我抓到雷
That was the bargain. What happened, May?
原来是这样交易的 怎么回事
I can’t keep him on the line long enough…
我跟他谈话时间不够长…
to get a trace.
无法追踪
He doesn’t wanna take a meeting.
他又不愿见面
What do you want me to do, Ned? Wish him out of hiding?
你要我怎么做才能让他出来
Maybe you’re in over your head on this.
你无计可施
Maybe you’ve outlived your usefulness. Is that possible?
也许用不到你了
Listen, to me, Ned, you need me.
你还需要我
I studied him, I drew him out.
我研究过他 定能让他现身
It was my voice, it was my ads. He trusts me.
凭我的声音及广♥告♥ 他相信我
Why do I need you, May?
我为何需要你 梅
Why don’t I just grab him before he brings Tomas down?
我♥干♥脆先把他做了不是很好吗
Why do you even need…
也许你根本…
to live at all, May?
不用活着
Because maybe he’s not interested in a big-mouth, hotshot asshole like you, Ned.
也许他对大嘴巴的混♥蛋♥没兴趣
You know what I’ve always loved about you, May?
你知道我为什么喜欢你
It’s not just this…
不只是你的…
poetry.
脸蛋
It’s your heart.
是你的投入
It’s the heart you bring to your work.
那份投♥注♥在任务上的激♥情♥
But I promise, if you don’t get him to a meeting…
如果在第三次爆♥炸♥之前
before he drops the third target…
他没有出现
you will pray for a lifetime of Tomas’s attentions…
你会后悔要与仇人
his delicate touch.
共枕一辈子
I promise. Don’t touch me, Ned.
我保证 别碰我
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I’ve always wondered, May…
我一直…
what was it like…
想知道…
after you watched your parents die.
在你目击父母的身亡之后
Did you go over to the bed?
你会跑到床上
Did little May hug them?
小梅有没有抱他们
Did you try to shake them awake?
是否企图叫醒他们
How much blood?
他们流了多少血
I’m just curious, was there…
我只是好奇 床上…
a lot of blood, May?
有没有很多血
Don’t push me, Ned.
别欺人太甚
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Take it easy, hotshot.
别紧张 大人物
I’m just checking up on you.
我只是查看你好不好
I don’t need you goddamn babysitting for me, Trent.
我不需要你照顾我
Why aren’t you out looking for who’s hitting us?
你怎么不去查出凶手
That’s great, Tomas. What’s the first move?
问得好 我该先做什么
Door-to-door search?
地毯式搜索?
I’m sick of you.
我烦透你了
My father thinks he needs you.
我父亲认为需要你
When he finds out he doesn’t…
当他不需要的时候
you’re mine.
我会干掉你
I feel threatened. You are threatened.
你在威胁我 我是在威胁
Bye.
再见
Tommy, Miguel, you in? I’m in, boss.
汤姆 米古 你们在吗 我在
Me too. Come on.
我也在 过来
Get it together.
聚到一起
Five hundred.
下五百
Okay, I’m out of here.
不玩了
Just a second.
等一下
May Munro.
梅 门罗
Where are you going? Come on! Get up!
你去哪儿 起来
Go in there! Get him! Get the fuck in there!
快进去
Keep them back.
叫他们退后
Come on, get them out!
把他们弄出来
Get them out!
把他们弄出来
Good one, Ray.
真行 雷
Really good.
真的很行
Joe, I am so sorry.
乔 很抱歉
You’re sorry?
你抱歉
My son…
我的儿子…
is in a closed casket…
现在在棺材里
and you are sorry.
而… 你很抱歉
Well, I hold you responsible.
我要你负责
He wouldn’t lay low.
他不愿躲起来
What’d you say?
你说什么
I said, he wouldn’t lay low.
我说他不愿意躲起来
Are you trying to tell me that was his fault now?
你想说这是他的错
That’s the way it was.
事情就是这样
The way it was? You were supposed to protect his back.
什么 你应该好好保护他的
His life was in your hands.
他一条命在你手上
You know what you do?
你知道你干了什么吗
You cut my heart out, you know.
你… 把我的心切了一刀
And now you look, my…
现在你看 我的…
My son…
我的儿子…
is lying in a box.
躺在棺材里
Joe, I… And you know…
乔 我… 你知道吗
you were the one…
你就是那个…
who let it happen.
让爆♥炸♥发生的
Joe, you’re not thinking straight.
你的想法错了
Jesus Christ, don’t you try to tell me.
老天 你竟敢这么说
I swear to God, don’t say another word.
别再说半个字
Not another word. I’ll kill you here.
再说半个字 我就杀了你
You understand? Hmm?
知道吗
Now…
现在
you go out…
你… 给我
you go out and you find this explosives expert…
把那个爆破专家找出来
and you…
而你要…
bring him to me alive…
把他活着给我抓来
before I bury Tomas.
在汤姆斯埋葬之前
“Adrian Hastings. Miami.
讣文: 爱静哈斯丁丧礼
Services 3 p.m., Friday. San Juan De Bosco. ”
于星期五下午三点举♥行♥
Too bad, May.
真不幸 梅
Her body’s in cold storage at County General.
她的尸体在医院里
How does this sound?
这如何
“Lonely, needy, deeply hurt. Will be discreet. ”
孤独伤心急需友伴 一定保密
Story of my life.
这也是我的心声
Yeah. So get this on every major bulletin board service.
把这广♥告♥上到各大BBS站
Put the response through a long-distance exchange…
把回电号♥码输入 以便追踪
and be ready to trace. Okay? Okay.
好吗 好
Guys like this, they’re not gonna advertise.
这种人是高手
You gotta draw them out.
你必须把他揪出来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!