that this one is not negotiable.
这件事没得商量
Look, Joe, I’ll do what I can.
我尽量想办法
Put him on as a fed or something.
让他以联邦调查员身份出现
Good bye, my friend.
再见啦 朋友
Joe. Take care.
乔 再见
Chief, always a pleasure.
幸会 警长
Hey, chief, good to see you again. Hey, Tomas.
下回见了
See you, Papa.
再见
Okay, Danny, here, help me up.
丹尼 扶我一把
I hate that deep couch.
我向来就不喜欢大沙发
Okay. Now, listen. Danny, you’ll do me a favor.
丹尼 帮我个忙
You do your best to make this thing look official.
把这事搞得正式一点
No, please. You do that, and I promise you…
你帮的话 我保证…
I will not forget you.
决不会忘记你的
Okay?
好吗
Danny.
丹尼
A man’s gotta eat, no? Heh.
人总要吃饭的
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
Hey, sport, where’s the bomb squad?
炸♥弹♥处理小组在哪里
Hey, come on, boys and girls. What are we doing here?
我说 姑娘小伙们 都干嘛呢
Let’s look alive.
有活力一点
What’ve you got?
你有些什么线索
We’re into everyone at the party…
我们正对所有出席宴会的来宾
doing a complete background check, okay?
做背景调查
Give me the next one, all right?
下一个
Tell you what, I’ll handle the biographies.
听着 我负责找出涉嫌人
You go back to tracing C4. Okay, ace?
你负责追查 C4塑胶炸♥药♥的来源
Chief says you’re on this. Fine.
老总说让你参加调查 可以
But I don’t take orders from any ex-anything.
但我可不听命于退休人员哦
All right, ace?
可以吗 大牌
I gotta tell you something. I’m sorry, I thought your chief said…
我告诉你 我很抱歉 我以为局长…
that the fullest cooperation would be forthcoming.
同意全面合作
And I gotta tell you something, sport.
可是老实说
This doesn’t feel like full cooperation to me.
我闻不出合作的味道
I mean, look at this shit here. What is this?
这堆垃圾是什么
This is…
这些…
Shouldn’t this be in the lock-up?
不是该保管的证物吗
I don’t know. Maybe I’m wrong.
也许我错了
You guys are the experts. Maybe you don’t need me.
你是专家 可能不需要我
I mean, like, what is this?
这又是什么
This is…
这是…
This is Semtex.
塑胶炸♥药♥
Am I right? Plastique.
对吗是塑胶炸♥药♥
Plastic explosive.
塑胶炸♥药♥
Am I right? I don’t know, you’re the expert.
有没有猜错 专家们
This bit could blow up this whole area, and if this area goes…
这分量足够炸掉这老窝 然后呢
the whole building could go up.
整栋大楼也会跟着”爆销”
Am I right?
对不对
Gosh, I don’t know. I mean…
我不知道
maybe if I put this in here…
如果这样接上
What else do we have here? Oh.
这里还要加上…
This is a plunger detonator, am I right?
这是一个引信 对吗
And that’s a little mini receiver.
这是个迷你无线电收讯机
This looks like American circuitry to me.
这像道地美国货
And I gotta tell you, call me a patriot…
我爱用国货
but American craftsmanship it’s the greatest in the world.
美国人的技术仍是世界第一
See? Watch this.
看着
Here we go.
我要开始了
Let’s just see.

Yup. Perfect fit, first time, every time.
刚刚好 第一次 毎一次
Screw it on. And one little twist.
接着锁紧 只要转一下
And voila. A perfect receiver bomb.
就成了… 一个完美的遥控炸♥弹♥
Which of course is…
可是…
absolutely worthless without a…
如果找不到遥控器的话…
transmitter.
它一点用也没有
But hey.
但是
Twenty seconds…
设定20秒
and we’re hot.
游戏开始
Okay. Now you deactivate it, you sanctimonious prick.
解除炸♥弹♥啊 你这小丑
Okay, you cut that shit, Trent.
不要闹了
Oh, yeah. Huh?
是吗 来啊
Come on. Come on.
来啊 来啊
Okay, you made your point.
你说的够清楚了
Have I? Huh?
有吗
That’s enough.
够了
What do you mean?
你指的是
You think I give a shit if this whole fucking block goes up? I don’t.
我才不在乎这里炸掉呢
Maybe you’ve had enough. Isn’t that what you’re saying?
你是说你受够了 对吗
Yes, that’s what I’m saying. Enough is enough!
是的 我受够了
I can’t do it. Twelve.
我没法解除 12秒
What the hell, are you crazy or something?
他妈的 你疯了
I’m the craziest person you’ll ever meet in your life.
我是你一生见过最疯的人
Six,
6秒
five…
5秒
four,
4秒
three, Please.
3秒 求你了
Now, here’s a tip.
给你一个建议
You take care of the shit work.
你负责这里的调查
And you leave the folks at the party to me. Okay?
我来调查宴会的客人
We on the same page here?
同意吗
Ace.
大牌
How do you like it? Those go upstairs.
喜欢吗 那些放楼上
I like where I live.
我喜欢我自己的家
I like you where I live.
我喜欢我住的地方
Thanks.
谢谢
Close the doors. Get out.
关上门 出去
Better than what you’re used to?
怎么样 比你那儿好吧
You know, the next time you order a hit…
如果想做掉什么人的话
you might wanna consider taking out your decorator.
可以考虑你的室内设计师
You like to live dangerously, don’t you?
你喜欢生活在危险之中
A little danger never killed anybody.
一点小危险死不了人的
Right, baby?
对不对 宝贝
Sometimes.
有时候
You know…
你知道吗…
when I look at you…
当我望着你的时候…
I see something I like very much.
我看到我最喜欢的东西
You know what it is?
你知道那是什么吗
I’m breathless with anticipation.
我洗耳恭听
I see me.
我看到了自己
Let’s get this shit over with.
赶快办完
Wait a minute.
等一下
You’re the Mob’s accountant, Bill.
你是黑社会的财务长 比尔
Is that all you’ve got for me?
只给我这么一点
No, no. I have something else for you.
我还有别的要给你
See you guys. Peace.
再见
Don’t touch that!
不要碰
It could be a bomb.
可能是个炸♥弹♥
Very funny.
别逗了
Son of a bitch.
他妈的
Hey, kid.
小鬼
Look at the way you parked my fucking car.
你把我的车怎么停的
Sir, I didn’t park your car.
先生 不是我停的
Sorry. I’ll get it for you.
抱歉 我帮你开出来
Here’s your tip.
小费拿去
Keep everybody back. Everybody back, please.
请让所有人退后 离开爆♥炸♥现场
Some ride that must’ve been.
还真是死的有声有色
Is this the decoy?
这是个诱饵
Who the fuck was this supposed to fool?
这是要唬谁的
Any witnesses?
有目击证人吗
Over there.
在那里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!