Don’t go anywhere.
温妮 不要到处乱跑
I’ll be right back.
我一会儿就回来
Lucky me.
我真走运
Hey, Charlie.
喂 查理
Bro.
兄弟
Whisky.
威士忌
The word is, Manny…
曼宁 听说…
you’re skimming.
你手脚不干净
Somebody’s lying. Hey, hey, I never took a dollar.
有人说谎 我一毛都没拿
I hope it ain’t you.
希望不是你
Because if you’re trying to screw Joe Leon…
如果你想欺骗乔李昂
Charlie, you’ve known me, what, 10 years?
查理 咱们是十年的老朋友了
Hey, I’m clean.
我是清白的
Good.
好人
Very good.
大好人
Then you have nothing to worry about, do you?
你不需要担心的 对吧
Let me see the books.
让我看帐簿
I can’t take this anymore. That is it.
我受够了
What?
干嘛
How about a drink?
来杯酒 如何
Sure.
好啊
September’s missing.
9月份的帐不见了
See you, Manny.
再见 曼宁
What do you feel like doing?
你喜欢做什么
What?
什么
I’m working here.
我在这工作
You have two fucking hours.
你有2小时
Get another job, kid.
再找份工作 小女孩
They got two bodies in there.
那里有两具尸体
Something that used to be Charlie…
查理被炸的支离破碎
and a clean hit on your brothel manager.
妓院经理脑袋中弹
That was a bright move.
你下的命令
Something you ordered and didn’t tell me about?
竟然没有知会我
He was a thief.
他是个贼
Tell me about the bomb.
告诉我有关炸♥弹♥的部分
Very clean.
干净俐落
There was no damage to the left or right of the blast.
爆♥炸♥点的四周没有任何损坏
The item that was used to set it off was impacted inside the C4…
引信是在C4塑胶炸♥药♥内引爆
so the arming device was vaporized. Brilliant, professional.
随爆♥炸♥蒸发了 很高明 是内行人
Gotta be a specialist.
肯定是专家
This guy is good, Joe. Yeah, okay.
这傢伙是高手 我知道了
He could put a bomb in your crab shell you wouldn’t even know it.
他能在你不知道的情况下把炸♥弹♥安在你屋里
I’ll kill the son of a bitch.
我要杀了他
You can’t kill anybody, Tomayo,
总要先找到他
until we know who he is, can you?
你才能杀他吧
I’ll find him.
我会找到他的
The important thing to find out, who he works for.
最重要是找出幕后主使人
Maybe he works for the CIA.
也许他是中情局的人
Maybe he works for the Mafia, the Italians, I don’t know…
也许是黑♥手♥党♥的
but we have to find out who, okay?
反正要找出是谁主使的
Overview, Joe.
想一下
We have to ask ourselves…
我们得想想
what does eliminating Charlie mean in the overall picture?
谁可以从查理的死中获利
Nothing.
没人
Less than nothing. So this target wasn’t territorial.
根本没有 因此目的不是恐吓
It was personal.
那是针对个人的
How the fuck do you know so much?
你怎么了解那么多
He’s guessing, Pop. Let me take a couple of the boys, I’ll find out who this is.
他猜的 让我带兄弟们找到他
Wait a minute. Give me a second here.
等一等 让我考虑一下
I have to make a decision.
我必须做个决定
Little time to think here, huh?
让我有时间想一下 好吗
Okay.

You take over, okay?
你接手
Papa…
老爹
I said, Trent will handle it, okay?
我说”崔特负责处理” 没听见?
I don’t hear you saying “okay. ” Okay, Papa.
我没听到你说”好的” 好的 老爹
What did you say? Okay, Papa.
说什么 好的 老爹
That’s nice. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
Fuck you.
去你的
I’m gonna need resources on this one, Joe.
我需要支援来处理这档事 乔
And also, the place was crawling with cops.
还有那里到处是警♥察♥
I can’t be tripping over fucking civil servants every move I make.
我没空理他们
I need total control.
我要全盘掌控
Yeah, okay, well, I will…
好 我知道 我会…
I will take care of that, you know?
我会处理的
Personally. Okay?
亲自处理
Hello, Timer.
泰姆
Having a good day?
今天好吗
Here.
这里
Here you go. Knock yourself out.
自个儿吃吧
I saw it on the news.
我在报上看到新闻了
You got the first one.
你干掉了第一个
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well, I’m just doing my job.
我只是尽本分
You gotta stay away from the other two.
离另外两个远一点
I could help you.
我可以帮点忙
I could set them up for you.
我可以… 让他们乖乖上勾
No, no. You just stay away from those guys.
不要 你离他们远一点
Their future is about to become very dark.
复仇之路不好走
You’re still following me.
你还在跟踪我
Aren’t you?
对不对
It’s gotten so I can feel you.
我可以感觉到
It’s all part of the work.
那是工作的-部分
Do you think about me?
你会想我吗
I think about you.
我好想你
My own personal ghost.
我的私人鬼魂
Or angel maybe.
或者是守护神
We could meet. You are a beautiful woman.
我们可以见个面 你是个美丽的女人
But I don’t meet.
但我不想见面
When this is over, I should leave.
等事情结束 我就走人
When are you gonna do it?
那是什么时候
Soon.
快了
Very soon.
很快的
Friend.
朋友
Trent, you know the chief of police.
警♥察♥局长 崔特
Trent is gonna work with us on this problem.
将会参与调查
You know, I mean,
你知道我的意思吗
he was a former employee of the…
他以前在…
CIA.
中情局工作过
And he is an explosives expert…
他是个爆破专家
and I think he can be a big help.
我想… 他帮得上忙
I don’t know.
我不知道
This has become very public,
这事已经引起注意
I’m sure you wanna keep a low profile.
我想你大概要低调处理吧
Yeah, please.
没错
It’d be hard for Ned to go unnoticed, if you know what I mean.
但要崔特不惹人注意很难
Well, you know, I think there’s more involved here than keeping a low profile.
你不用管我会不会太招摇
I say that I’m the one you can trust, which is the main word here, Joe. Trust.
因为我是你唯一的选择
To take him out clean.
将他活捉到你面前
Our bomb boys are some of the best.
我们有一流的炸♥弹♥处理小组
Really, chief? Well, I hope that’s true.
真的吗 警长 但愿如此
They’d better be fucking magicians…
最好有十八般武艺
because this is one very impressive man.
这傢伙很行的
What are you, a fucking fan?
这算什么 助选演讲
Okay, come on now. Stop that, this is serious, right?
闭嘴 这次可是玩真的
Don’t you two start.
你们俩别再斗了
We’re here to find a way to protect the business. Don’t forget that.
要找出个保护生意的方法 别忘了
Is that understood?
懂吧
Okay, chief, I have tell you…
这样说吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!