Like what?
哪里变了
Like me.
比如说我啊
Insecurity is a terrible thing.
世事难料
It would be.
没错
I’d like to dance.
我想跳舞
What’s wrong with keeping the conversation?
我们不继续谈话了吗
Later. Right now, I’m taking what I want.
等一下再谈 现在我想跳舞
You look beautiful tonight.
你今晚很美
I’ll have my driver to pick you up tomorrow
明天我会来载你
and I’ll show you my Miami.
参观我的家族企业
Now.
就现在
Right on time.
很准时
Should I do it, Timer?
我应不应该做 泰姆
Morning, sir.
先生 早上好
Hey, let’s play.
来乐一乐
Hey, baby. Come on!
宝贝 来呀
Come on. Kind of young…
年纪轻轻
to be riding this bus alone, aren’t you?
自己搭公车不怕吗
Stop it.
住手
What? Not good enough for you? Come on, young one.
怎么 嫌我配不上你
Don’t move over. I wanna play.
别走 跟我玩玩
Come on, baby.
来啊 宝贝
Come on. Stop. Leave me alone.
来吧 别这样
Come on now, what’s up, huh?
来嘛 怎么啦
Come on, baby. Don’t be shy.
来嘛 宝贝 别害羞
Here, why don’t you take my seat?
来 坐我的位子
Thank you.
谢谢
That seat’s taken.
这里有人要坐
Fuck you.
去你的
Excuse me?
说什么
Fuck you.
去你的
Hold these, please.
请拿着
Give it back to her.
还给她
Stop.
住手
What’s going on?
怎么啦
You asshole!
你个混♥蛋♥
Stop that!
制住他
You’re dead.
你死定了
I hate knives.
我讨厌刀子
Fuck you,
去你的
you son of a… Oh!
你个狗…
I believe there’s a vacancy.
位子空出来了
So, what do you drink?
你要喝点什么
Martini.
马丁尼
Martini on the rocks.
马丁尼加冰块
Gold tequila, straight up.
龙舌兰不加冰块
No one knows Miami like I do.
没人比我更熟悉迈阿密了
You like spending the day with me?
你喜欢跟我在一起吗
Yeah.
是啊
Do you?
真的吗
Kiss me.
亲我
Hardly know you.
我不了解你
Wait till you try spending the night.
等你跟我过夜之后 你会了解
Thanks.
谢谢
Stay here. I gotta take care of something.
在这等一下 我有事要处理
Got a light?
有火吗
Is this that piece of shit? Hmm?
就是那混♥蛋♥
Where were you?
你去了哪里
I was home.
在家里
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks, amigo.
谢谢
What happened to you?
你怎么了
I just didn’t like the show, that’s all.
我不喜欢你的特别秀
You don’t…
你今后绝不可…
walk away from me…
离我而去
ever.
绝不许
You understand?
懂吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Get in the car.
上车
Sure.

Every time…
毎次…
he touches me, I…
当他触摸我的时候
I mean,
我是说
he’s the man who shot my father.
这个傢伙杀了我父亲
And he’s…
而他要…
kissing me and…
亲我 而且…
Oh, God.
真不敢想
You don’t have to do it.
你不需做那些事
It’s the only way I can get close enough to kill him.
这是唯一可以杀他的办法
See, I have this dream.
你知道 我一直梦想…
I’m right there when it happens.
当他死的时候 我在他的身边
He looks at me like I’m a stranger.
让他一脸茫然看着我
Then I say my name.
然后我说出自己的名字
And it’s the last thing he ever hears.
那是他死前听到的最后一句话
They don’t suspect you?
他们没有怀疑你吗
I’m trusted, for the moment.
到目前为止 应该没有
He’s with you all the time. How do you live?
这些日子你是怎么过的
Alone.
一个人过
That’s not what I mean.
我不是那个意思
How do you live…
你是如何…
with yourself?
谋生的?
How do you?
你又是如何过的呢
Hey, you.
喂 你
Yeah, I’m talking to you.
我在跟你说话
You think you know me?
你认识我吗
I asked you a question. You think you know me?
我问你 你见过我吗
Because the way you’re looking at me, we must be old friends.
从你看我的眼神 我们肯定是老朋友了
Where did we meet?
我们在哪儿见过
Nowhere.
没见过
Nowhere.
没见过
You like the bitch? Huh?
你喜欢那婊♥子♥ 是不是
Maybe you like me.
也许你喜欢的是我
No, I don’t like you.
我不喜欢你
Then don’t stare so hard.
那就不要瞪那么用力
Somebody could…
搞不好有人…
put something in your eye.
会挖你眼珠
Fucking pervert.
他妈的变♥态♥
Let’s move it.
咱们走
Good night.
晚安
Adrian.
爱静
Yeah.

Are you listening?
你在听吗
First rule:
第一条规矩
Don’t go near them again.
不要再靠近他们
Second rule:
第二条
Don’t contact me.
不要连络我
I’ll contact you.
我会连络你
Maybe I can help you.
也许我帮得上忙
Let me see… No.
我想… 不行
They’re my problem now and I’m theirs.
现在他们和我对上了
Are you close enough to walk over?
你可以过来一下吗
Rule three:
第三条规定
If this is a setup…
如果这是圈套
I kill you.
我会杀了你
Hey, Manny.
曼宁
Now what?
又怎么了
I’m serious. That cop was a regular.
那条子是我的老客户
Juanita’s moving in on me.
温妮抢了我的客人
Get the hell out of here. I don’t solve domestic problems.
滚开 我才不管这种家务事
Asshole.
烂人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!