好吧 说的都是感人的废话
Right. That’s marvelously generic.
我想说…
I mean, if…
我们可以加一些
I think we could do with a few more
面部特写
details of the faces.
或许可以多一写脸部的…
Maybe to see some of the faces as a bit of…
我要求多拍两天了
I’ve asked for two more days.
莉迪亚 我们可以多用两天时间
Lydia, can we have two more days
– 来拍特写吗 – 不可以
– to shoot some close-ups? – No.
那我们就没法把特写剪进去了 克里斯
Then we can’t cut them in, Chris.
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
我们没法把我们没有的特写剪进去
We can’t cut in those close-ups we don’t have.

No.
你怎么看 你是什么感觉
What do you think? What does it make you feel?
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
你这是在逼我发脾气
You’re forcing me to have a tantrum.
我看得很激动
It excites me. It excites me…
你刚刚说过了
You said that last time.
这话多好
That’s a great thing to say.
是 但说一遍就够了
Yeah. Once is enough, though.
某种程度上来说 这就是它的目的
That’s all it needs to be, in a way.
我们应该加点切出
We should put cutouts.
这是我们应该做的事
This is what we should do.
切出到监视器前的观众
Little cutouts of the audience in front of the monitor.
马丁·斯科塞斯就是这么做的
It’s what Scorsese does.
好的
Okay.
来提醒他 这是电影
To remind him that it’s cinema…
– 电影 好的 – 而不是什么
– Cinema. Yeah. – …and not something
你在平日和你舅舅一起看的东西
you watch midweek…with your uncle.
– 我觉得挺好的 – 嗯
– I think it’s great. – Mmm.
– 看起来不错 – 哦 去死吧
– It looks great. – Oh, fuck off!
有能量 真的
It’s got energy. It really has.
想说什么就说什么
Say what you think.
别说那种你不管看了什么东西
Don’t say something that you could say
都能套的话
after watching anything.
– “真不错 让我很激动” – 对
– “It’s great, it excites me.” – Yeah.
具体一点
Say something specific,
这样我们才能确定下一场戏
so that we can decide what the next scene
– 应该给你什么感受 – 好吧
– should make you feel. – Okay.
这样我们才能顺着这种情绪
So that we can take an emotional line
往下走
through something.
我觉得开头不错
I think it starts really well,
但中间的情绪有点平了
but it’s a little flat in the middle, emotionally.
我是不是…
Am I…
它让你感受到什么了
What does it make you feel?
哦 都给我滚吧
Oh, fuck all of you.
真的
Honestly.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fucking hell!
真不好意思
Sorry about that.
我挺喜欢的 真的
I loved it. I really liked it, so…
我觉得很好 他有点钻牛角尖了
I think it’s great. He’s got it all out of perspective.
– 他太焦虑了 – 嗯
– He’s stressed. – Oh… Yeah.
可能也…喝醉了
And… Drunk maybe.
我们再来看一遍 我就这样做吧
Let’s take another look. I’ll just do this.
我不知道我有没有拍够
I don’t know if I got enough
嘉兰丝的单人镜头
of Garance by herself.
我希望能有些单人…
I… I wish I’d had some solo…
– 这里吗 – 嗯 我会…
– In this? – Yeah. I would.
因为我觉得太多双人的镜头了
‘Cause it’s just, I think it’s too much of the two of them.
我希望能有属于她的时刻
I wish I’d had a moment just her.
你拍到了啊
Well, you’ve got this moment.
不算吧…
Well, it’s not…
– 嗯 – 嗯
– Yeah. – Yeah.
我觉得这个镜头不错
I think it’s a nice shot. I think it will…
– 我们可以想想办法 – 嗯
– We can figure it out. – Mmm.
求你
Please?
可以看得出来他们之间的化学反应
You can really tell that they had chemistry.
皮特和嘉兰丝
Uh, Pete and Garance.
他们真的有
They really did. Kind of…
可以从她的眼睛里看出来
You can really see it in her eyes, though.
我觉得恰到好处
I think it’s quite fitting.
他们合作得很愉快吗
They work well together? They…
非常愉快 我觉得
Yeah, very, very well, I think.
他们很喜欢对方
Um, yeah, they really liked each other.
这会…我觉得这对…
It was kind of, I think it’s quite…
我觉得这对角色很有帮助
It was, I think it was quite good for the characters.
尽管两个人的
Although very different
眼神非常不同
eye between the two of them, you know.
这个是可以处理的
Well, we can move things around
– 我们可以找到想要的 – 嗯
– and we can find it and… – Yeah.
我觉得这再正常不过了
I think it’s probably perfectly normal
要开始剪辑
to come to editing in the first place
第一次看到样片
and watch the rushes for the first time
会觉得很矛盾 一边是你脑子里想的东西
and feel ambivalent and it must be so strange
然后你第一次看到拍出来的东西
having an idea of something and then…
会有种很奇怪的感觉
And then seeing it for the first time.
这种问题都是非常正常的
Those kind of questions are completely normal,
但我觉得 我们继续看下去
but I think, as we continue to watch it
然后把它整合起来
and piece it together and
把它进行一些处理
kind of play with the moments of it,
– 我们能做出来的 – 嗯 好
– we’ll find it. – Mmm. Okay.
好的 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
我需要听点这样的话
I needed to hear that.
没事的 会好的
No, it’ll be fine. It’ll be great.
有意思 好的
It’s funny. Good. Yeah.
– 你想再看点吗 – 嗯 看吧
– Do you wanna watch some more? – Yeah. Let’s do that.
– 谢谢 – 不用谢
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
– 干杯 – 干杯 谢谢
– Cheers. – Cheers. Thank you.
你…
Were you…
你和他父母还算亲近吗
Were you particularly close to his parents?
我是说你会常常和他们说话
I mean, have you spoken to them a lot since
或是在和他在一起后 和他们变得熟悉吗
or got to know them well when you were with him?
我和他们挺熟悉的
I got to know them quite well.
不过我不知道是不是…
And I don’t know whether I’m…
是不是我太忙了
Whether I really am too busy,
或是我在找借口 因为我…
or whether I’m making excuses. ‘Cause I’ve…
因为我感觉到
Because I feel as though
当我看到他们 和他们说话时
when I see them and talk to them,
我会觉得我…
I feel like I’m…
用”打扰”这个词不太确切
“Intruding” isn’t the right word, but I mean…
但他们失去了他们的儿子 独子
You know, they lost their son, their only son.
而我…
And I…
我悲伤的方式和他们不太一样
I grieved in such a different way to them.
而且我…我不觉得
And I feel… I don’t feel as though
我在那里有什么位置了
I have a place there as much now.
说来滑稽 但我觉得很不好意思
It’s funny, but I… I feel really bad
我已经不常联♥系♥他们了
I haven’t been in touch with them as much.
很明显 我没有经历过
Obviously, I’ve never been through
你经历过的事
what you’ve been through,
但我觉得 从他父母的角度来看
but I think… I’m sure from the parents’ point of view,
他们显然还沉浸在
they’re obviously dealing, you know,
这一无法想象的失去之中
with this unimaginable loss
和这一悲剧之中
and, uh… And tragic event,
但这并不表示你不是这样的
but that doesn’t, kind of, mean that you’re not, too.
我认为他们也对此表示同情
And I’m sure they’re only sympathetic to that fact.
而且你…
And you know, you’ve…
我觉得你不应该这么消极地
I don’t think you should, uh, take it upon yourself
归咎到自己身上
in a kind of destructive, negative way.
在我看来 从你所说的话来看
From my point of view, from what you’ve said,
你不用这样对自己
you shouldn’t do that to yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!