I don’t understand the, the…
这段关系
The relationship.
对 这段关系的源头
Yeah, the origin of the relationship.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
你和她是同学 你了解她的
Yeah, you go to school with her. You know her well.
没有 她其实…
No, not really. She was… She was not…
她其实不常来
She was not here very often.
– 什么 上课吗 – 嗯
– What, at school? – Yeah.
我喜欢她是因为她…
I like her because she is, uh,
非常敏感 而且我觉得她
very sensitive and I think she…
她有想法 但她…
She has a voice, but she’s…
我不知道 太天真 太脆弱了
I don’t know, too naive, too fragile or…
而且她…我觉得她有点懒惰
And she’s not… I think she’s lazy, too.
她还不够努力
She’s not working enough.
她应该…来上课
She should, you know… She should be at school.
她应该清楚她…
She should… She should be more understanding
她有很多要向其他人学习的
that she has to learn a lot from others.
还有 这是…
And again, this is, um…
真实情况是
This is in… In the real life.
这是你这个角色去世的三天前
This is three days before your character died.
好的
Okay.
所以这可能是你们最后的亲密时刻
So this is possibly your last moment, um, of intimacy…
不算是亲…是亲密
Well, not int… Well, yes, intimacy,
不过是在亲密之前
but before it could be intimate.
所以你感觉…
So you’re… You’re feeling…
你感觉有一些怨恨
You’re feeling resentment a little bit,
因为你不知道他有没有嗑药
because you don’t know whether he scored or not.
他可能药劲刚过
He’s possibly coming down from something.
然后我回想起来…
And then, I mean, I look back and I kind of, um…
他整个人一团糟
He’s all over the place.
我明白他总是
Have awareness that possibly he was always
要么正上头 要么药劲刚过
either on something, coming down from something.
或者是正要去磕 所以他…
Just about to score. So he just…
所以我会在这时候拒绝他
So that’s also the reason why I’m objecting here.
没错 你没有那个心情
Absolutely. You’re not in that mood.
你不在那个状态
You’re not in that space.
其实你们两人都不在状态
And you’re both almost not very present.
他对于用她的钱怎么看
How did he feel about her paying for everything?
这种关系是什么样的
What was that dynamic like?
因为这里是不是…
Because was there not…
是不是有羞耻感的成分在
Was there not an element of shame there?
我不是要…我不希望你觉得我在…
I’m not trying… I don’t want you to think I’m trying to
– 合理化他的行为 – 没有
– justify his actions. – No.
我只是在合理化他的问题
I’m just trying to justify his problems, really.
但目前 我感觉我还不清楚
And at the moment, I don’t feel like I know
问题在哪里
what they are, but, um…
所以他还偷东西去变卖♥♥
So now he’s stolen everything and sold it.
我觉得这…
I just feel like that’s a…
对他来说 是个绝望的时刻
A desperate moment for him.
我不知道该拿它怎么办
I don’t know where to go with this, you know.
如果有人…
If someone has, you know…
去年 我有个朋友偷了他妈妈的钱
A friend of mine stole money from his mum last year,
当时他身边的人都觉得
and everyone around him thought he was
他是全世界最坏的人
the worst human being in the world at the time,
但我知道他状态不好
but I knew that he wasn’t well.
我知道他没有办法
I knew that he wasn’t in a place of
正常思考 我知道
normal head space, I knew that.
这样问是不是在为难你
Is this quite difficult for you?
我是不是给你添麻烦了
Am I making it more painful for you?
没有 没有 跟你没关系
No. No, no, no. You’re… No, it’s not you.
真的不是因为这个
That’s the thing, it’s really not.
你问这些问题是好的
This is good.
我觉得你会觉得很为难
I think it’s difficult
因为我在质疑你心目中的他
because I’m coming up against your idea of him
而不是真实的他 这我能理解
rather than a reality of him, which is understandable.
但…
But…
这样会让我很难演
It makes it quite difficult for me to
因为我想从真实的角度出发
come from a place of truth.
– 你能明白吗 – 大家还好吗
– If that makes sense? – How are we doing?
所以我们需要佩德罗来布置片场
So we need Pedro in here, ready to dress the set.
那么 接下去什么安排
So what’s the plan?
我们要拍一个很简单的镜头
We’re just getting a very simple shot
拍他们两个人
of the two of them.
不用站起来 不用走动之类的
And there’s no standing up, or walking around or anything.
情景是什么
What’s… What’s happening?
他们在对话
So they’re just having a conversation…
是晚上吗 朱莉
Is it evening, Julie?
对 不好意思 应该是挺晚的时候
Um, yes, yeah, sorry. It is quite late at night.
– 好的 晚上 – 晚上 所以…
– Okay, night. – Uh, night. So you…
大概十点 十一点
It’s possibly like, 10:00, 11:00.
– 好的 – 嗯 十点吧
– Okay. – Um, maybe 10:00.
我一整天都在这里
I’ve been here all day.
你要关上…
You have to close the…
你一整天都在这里
You’ve been here all day.
你在这里 而嘉兰丝在学校
You were here while Garance was at film school.

Right.
是的 你一整天都在这里
Um… Yeah, so you’ve been here all day.
好的 那…
Okay. So…
他们就是在进行对话
So they’re just having a conversation
所以是比较静态的
and it’s just… It’s quite static.
– 你磕嗨了 – 我很可能是嗨的
– You’re high. – I’m probably high.
我觉得可以…
So I think maybe just like…
这里吧?
Maybe here?
– 怎么样 – 怎么样
– Yeah? – Yeah?
我想说…
I mean…
我确定原来写的不是晚上
I’m sure it wasn’t night originally.
我们没有按晚上打光 这显然不是晚上
I mean, we’re not lit for… I mean, this isn’t night.

Yeah.
那是很晚的时候吗
What, late night?
对 大概十一点 十点
Yeah, like, 11:00, 10:00.
– 对 给 – 我知道 不好意思
– Yeah, please. – I know, I know. I’m sorry.
– 我真心以为我说过 – 我们…
– I honestly thought I said it. – Do we…
说真的 那是不是…
Seriously, was that… Uh…
对 我们就这么拍吧
Yeah, we’ll just… We’ll go with that.
如果是这样的话
If that’s what it’s supposed to be,
那就这么拍吧
then we’ll work with that.
那我们要开始了
So we need to start.
好的 那就开始…
Okay. It’s just starting like…
但这是个问题 这是个问题
But this is the problem… This is the problem.
我们总是这样
It’s the same, like, you know, with
已经拍了多少天了
how many days we’re into…
我已经没有时间概念了
I’ve lost all track of time.
还是老样子
Nothing… Nothing changes.
每天都一样
It’s the same every single day.
我们…没有人知道我们在干嘛
We… Like, none of us have any idea what’s going on.
这太荒唐了
It’s like, it’s fucking ridiculous.
马兰还在跟我抱怨…
And I’m getting grief from Marland about, like…
我对拍摄很有信心
I feel confident about what’s going on.
不是 不是
No, no, no, no.
马兰 你还在跟我抱怨
Marland, I’m getting grief from you
我们已经拍了多少胶片 这已经…
about how much stock… we’re going through. Like, it’s…
我们还有挺多的 应该没事
We’ve got more now, so it should be fine.
我们能不能…
Um, can we just…
对 我们不能这样下去了
Yeah, but we cannot continue like this.
– 对 不行 – 我觉得…
– Like, we can’t. – I think, I think…
就是…你知道 我们…
Like, it’s just like, you know, we’re, you know…
对 我们是学生 但我们…
All right, we’re students, but we’re like…
对 当时在筹备的时候
Okay, there were a lot of conversations
我们是讨论了很多
that happened during prep that…
对 我知道 我们是学生
Yeah, I know. I know we’re students,
我们还在学习所有的东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!