Okay, cool.
我挺喜欢这个颜色的
Oh, love the color, though. Like the color.
正在努力研究
Trying to figure out.
我们还是可以跟着跳的
We can do something to that.
不过这个节奏太奇怪了
It’s a weird rhythm anyway.
所以我们就随意吧
So we can do whatever we want, right?
所以我们要…
So we’re gonna, are we gonna…
我觉得我的能量太足了
I feel like my energy was too high,
有点太活泼了 我不知道该怎么说
or too lively. I don’t know how to say that.
你懂我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
我觉得那就是活泼的
I… I thought it was quite lively.
我当时很快乐 所以…
I was really happy. So it’s…
其实表现得很准确 很棒
It is quite accurate. It’s really good.
但你更加…
But you’re much more…
你很好 你很好
No, you’re perfect. You’re perfect.
你不用担心
You have nothing to worry about.
都准备好了吗 可以拍了吗
Are we all set up now? Are we ready for a shot?
对 准备好了 随时开始
Yes, we’re ready. Ready when you are.
因为我刚刚在看这个 然后觉得
Because I… I’m just looking at this and I actually think
这个不是我想要的角度
it’s the wrong angle for what we’re… For what I want.
我其实…
That I… I actually, um…
我觉得我们应该从门的另一侧拍
I… I think we should have it on the other side of the door,
因为这样感觉不对
because it feels wrong to me
我们不应该让镜头看到
that we should have this camera
她没有看到的东西
seeing more than she does.
因为我不想清楚地看到
Because I don’t want to see exactly what’s going on
卫生间里发生了什么 因为她看不到
inside this bathroom because she doesn’t.
我知道…
And I know that’s just…
我知道现在提这个太临时了
I know that’s a last minute thing.
– 我知道这真的是… – 朱莉 我们都准备好了
– I know it’s really, really… – Julie, we’re all set up.
我知道 我知道已经准备好了
I know. I know. I know we are!
你是要把摄影机…
You want the camera…
– 摆在这里吗 – 这里 对的
– You want the camera here? – Here. Yep.
门关上吗 要拍到卫生间里面吗
With the door shut. Do we see in the bathroom?
要不这里吧
Maybe here.
这里 因为她还要…
Here, because she has to come…
– 从这里过去 – 好的
– She has to come past. – Okay.
不要拍到卫生间里面
Um, we don’t wanna see inside the bathroom.
你可以…
Maybe when you…
其实 不对 不好意思 这里
Actually, no, sorry, sorry. Here.
– 他藏得很好 – 藏了一年
– He’s very good at hiding it. – For a year.
但你也是…对 一年
But also you… Yeah, for a year.
一年 但你也怀疑过
For a year, but also you have suspicion.
同时你也不愿意相信
You also don’t really want to believe this.
这样更容易…
This is an easier thing, you know…
去相信你爱的人
It’s not an easy thing to believe
并不容易
about someone you love.
– 明白吗 – 不明白
– You know? – No, I don’t.
– 你明白吗 – 不明白
– Do you understand that? – I don’t.
– 这就是… – 就是
– Well, it’s, you know… – Well, it’s…
你是说你不愿意去相信 但…
You’re saying you don’t want to believe it, I guess, but…
– 对 我明白 – 但这是…
– Yeah. I can understand that. – But this is the furthest…
这一次是我们看到…
This is just one of the times we are seeing…
你有了这种感觉 当你们一起跳舞
You have a feeling as though when you were dancing together
在这整段时间里 在这一整天里
and during that whole time, during that whole day,
在这晚餐时间 在不论你们在做什么的时候
during dinner, doing whatever you were doing
在你们开始跳舞之前 在我们看到你们之前
before you started dancing, before we saw you,
他的脑子里会开始思考
that is going on in the back of his head,
他想知道他什么时候能够
he is wondering when is the next time
自己离开
he’s going to go off by himself
去做他想做的事
and do whatever he does,
而不让你知道到底发生了什么
that you don’t really properly know what goes on.
因为我给他空间 尊重他
Because I give him space and I respect him.
所以这里有种感觉是…
So I… There’s this sense of…
是的 但同时 他没有
You do, but also, he doesn’t…
他不允许其他任何事发生
He doesn’t really allow anything else.
– 好吧 – 所以…
– Fine. – So that’s…
你在尽自己所能去做
You are doing as much as you can.
你可以说在这段关系中
You can say that in this relationship,
他是占主导地位的
he has… He has the power.
对 是这样的
Yeah. 100%.
可以有敲门声
There may be some knocking.
好的 我会研究一下
Yeah, well, find that… I’ll find that out.
对 应该有敲门声
Yeah, there may be some knocking.
看起来不错 本
That looks good by the way, Ben.
什么
Yeah?
在监视器里看起来不错
That looks nice in the monitor.
是吗 好的
Yeah? Okay.
我想说 有好多…
Well, I mean, there’s a lot…
好大一部分是墙
There’s a lot of wall.
不知道是不是能放到上面
Well, I don’t know if I, what I can put up there, man.
我去卧室找找
Let’s see if I have something in the bedroom.
这场戏的走向是什么
Where should this scene go?
因为如果我们开场是这样
Because if we start with that like,
“天呐 他在吸毒”
“Oh, my God, yeah, he’s actually doing heroin.”
那然后我们是不是要坐在…
Then we have to maybe sit in…
卫生间里然后开始对话什么的
In the bathroom and start talking and maybe…
不是 你不愿意谈这个
No. You wouldn’t talk about it.
说实话 我觉得你不想谈这个话题
Honestly, I don’t think you’d talk about it straight away.
你不想要对话吗
You don’t want any dialogue?
不要 说实话 这不是重点
No. Honestly, it’s not about that.
朱莉 可以让演员过去
Julie, can we get cast in there
– 找一下位置吗 – 好的
– to start taking positions? – Yeah.
– 好 – 其实这只是…
– Yeah. – It’s honestly… It’s just…
你不可能看到了但什么都不说吧
You cannot just see that and not talk about it.
我就是这样的
Well, that’s how I did it.
当时就是这样的
That’s how it happened.
所以别说 你什么都没说
So don’t say it. You didn’t say anything.
– 好吧 – 我们可以确定一下位置吗
– Okay. – Can we just see positions?
阿尔菲 求求你 求求你
Alfie, please! Please.
开门…
Please open the…
我只是想看看你
I just want to see you.

And cut.
卡了
Cut there!

Cut there.
你…你…你很生气
You’re… You’re… You’re angry.
你…你被他惹毛了
You’re… You’re irritated by him.
他就像个任性的小孩
He was like a child rushing off.
你知道 你们在成年人的关系中
You know, you’re in an adult relationship
而他想要离开 还总是…
and he’s running off and being…
这里有悲伤吗
Did you ever see sadness in there?
有 很多
Yeah, quite a bit.
“很多” 所以…
“Quite a bit.” So that was…
可能他是因此…
Maybe that’s why he, you know…
可能就是因为这个 他…
Maybe that’s why he…
感觉他是在求救
Sounds like he’s calling for help.
所以我打算…
So I’m just gonna…
午餐真难吃
It was a terrible lunch.
– 我觉得还行 -是吗
– It was okay. – Yeah?
太多了
Heavy.
– 太多了吗 – 嗯
– Heavy? – Mm-hmm.
不好意思
Excuse me, um…
你知道我们在拍什么吗
Do you know what we’re doing?
别再问我了
Stop asking me that.
为什么 我感觉你知道的比较多
What? I feel like you know more.
其实并没有
Not really, honestly.
我们越…你好
The more we… Hi.
所以说 我们…
So the more… The more…
拍得越久 我越觉得
…we work on this, the more I realize
我什么都不知道 真的
I don’t know anything. Honestly.
我不明白这个…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!