This is not… They’re…
这几个…太光彩照人了
They’re too… They’re too glamorous.
你也这么觉得吧
Are you getting it as well?
可能是照片的关系 但我同意
It’s also the picture, but I agree with you.
我知道 妆太浓了
I know. They’re wearing lots of makeup.
看起来太世故了什么的
They’re too sophisticated or something.
– 对 – 我同意
– Yep. – I agree, I agree.
还有这个是我很喜欢的
So this… This one I really like.
我不知道 你觉得呢 她有点…
I don’t know, what do you think? She’s like…
有种脆弱感 但仍然…
There’s something fragile, but still, like, you know,
有种高贵的气质 我很喜欢
a bit noble about her that I really like.
对 对 对
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
找她来演 找他来演
Get this girl cast, get this guy cast.
不过 朱莉说她会负责
but, I mean, Julie said she’s on it.
所以…她状态还不错
So… She seems okay. She seems okay.
我是说 我其实有点紧张 但我相信她
I mean, I’m a bit stressed about it, but trust her.
那就先这样吧 好吧
So, we’ll see, yeah? Okay?
好吧 詹姆斯 可以吗
Good. Yeah, James, you all right?
或者这个 不过我不太喜欢他
Maybe this one, but I really don’t like him.
不行 这个不行
No. No. It’s… No.
– 太好了 你也不喜欢 – 不行
– Happy you don’t like him. – No.
有一个叫皮特的
Uh, he’s called Pete.
我大概两周前见过他表演
I saw him maybe two weeks ago on stage.
他很特别
He’s very special.
我觉得 如果我对这个项目的理解是对的话
I think, if I understand well, the project,
我觉得他是我们要找的人
I think he’s the one.
他身上有种我甚至无法描述的东西
He has something that I cannot even describe.
你一定要见见他 所以如果可以的话
You really have to meet him. So if that’s okay…
– 嗯 好啊 – 我们明天去见他?
– Mmm. Yeah. – We can meet him tomorrow?
– 嗯 可以 – 太好了
– Mmm, yeah. I would love that. – Perfect.
好的 那个女生呢
I would love that. And the girl?
我会给她代理打电♥话♥
And I’ll call her agent as well
看看明天能不能找她谈谈
and try and talk to her tomorrow.
很好 太棒了
Yeah. Perfect! Fantastic.
– 太好了 谢谢 – 好的 谢谢
– Great! Brilliant. Thank you. – All right, thank you.
能不能挤点预算让我找个剪辑
Does the budget stretch to me getting an editor, or…
预算不动
The budget does not stretch.
目前预算还是按照原来的安排
The budget stays exactly the way it is at the moment.
离窗远一点 往后放一点
Away from the windows and just set them a bit back.
因为这样至少可以
Because at least you could have
进一点光什么的
some light through it, or something.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
就这么办
I think let’s do that.
嘉兰丝 能和你说句话吗
Garance, if you just have a second?
可以 当然
Yeah, sure.
这是我刚刚想到的
It’s just a thought I had just… Just now.
你不用马上回答我
Um, you don’t have to have an answer immediately.
我就是…
But I just…
我突然想到 你会不会愿意
It suddenly occurred to me if you were interested in…
演那个女孩
In playing the girl?
朱莉 要帮忙吗
Julie, do you want a hand?
– 不用 我们可以的 – 确定吗
– No, we’re good. We’re fine. – Sure?
对 快好了
Yeah, we’re so close.
小心脚趾
Mind your toes.
他为什么把你的床搬走了
Why’s he got your bed?
为了拍电影
For the set.
– 哦 你的电影吗 – 嗯 就是这个意思
– Oh, for your film? – Yeah, that’s what I said.
哦 对
Oh! Right.
所以搬去学校了?
So is it going to your school?
– 对 – 哇
– Yeah. – Wow.
– 对 – 什么时候拍
– Yeah. – When is that?
大概是下周开始
Like, next week we start.
– 下周? – 对
– Next week? – Yeah.
– 对 – 哦
– Yeah. – Oh.
好吧 没想到马上就要开拍了
Okay. I didn’t realize it was that soon.
下周
Next week.
那一切就绪了?
So everything’s set with it?
嗯 差不多吧
Yeah, more or less.
比如 演员确定了?
Like, casting’s set?
嗯 嗯…
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah…
我其实…想和你说
I was… I wanted to talk to you
这个事的来着 因为我…
about it actually, ’cause I…
你知道我一直在面试角色吧
‘Cause you know I’ve been going for castings
– 而且不太顺利 – 嗯
– and it’s not been going well. – Yeah.
也没有很糟糕 但就是…
Well, not like, badly, but not…
没拿到什么角色
I’m not getting parts for things.
所以你说你的演员都选好了
So you’re… You’re saying you’ve cast it?
对 我有两个人
Yeah, I have two people that are…
他们非常…适合这个电影
They’re really, you know… They’re quite right for it.
但…这跟你没关系
But I… It’s got nothing to do with you.
这个事…它跟你…
That’s the thing… It’s got nothing to do…
所以你…你完全没有考虑我?
So you’ve not… So I’m not in it at all?
这部没有
Not this one.
– 而且其实… – 好吧
– And it was such a… – Okay.
我说实话…
I just, I honestly…
这事真的不是因为你的关系
It… It’s got literally… It’s got nothing to do with…
你是非常优秀的演员
You’re such a fantastic actress.
这事跟你的…
It’s nothing to do
– 能力没有关系 – 嗯哼
– with your abilities, or… – Mm-hmm.
只不过…
It’s just…
我选中的那个女生
You know, the girl who I have in mind,
她…她不是演员
she… She’s not an actress.
她是拍电影的
You know, she’s a filmmaker and…
– 她不是演员? – 对
– She’s not an actress? – No.
但她是拍电影的 而且…
But she’s a filmmaker and that…
我就是想要这样的
I kind of wanted that,
这样她可以把自己的经验带到电影中
so she can bring a little bit of her own experience to it.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
– 好吧 – 但真的…
– Okay. Well… – But it’s got…
这跟你没有关系 我不想…
It’s got nothing to do with you. And I didn’t…
有关系
Well, it does.
如果你没有选我演 那就是我的原因
If you’re not casting me in something, then it’s me.
我不会觉得你在针对我
You don’t… I’m not… I’m not gonna take it personally,
但不要再说和我没关系了
but don’t say it’s got nothing to do with you,
因为显然 选角是
’cause obviously, casting’s completely
– 和那个人有关的 – 好吧
– to do with the person. – Okay. Okay, well…
墙在哪里
Where’s the wall?
原本在这里 但现在不存在了
The wall was, it is no more.
一个女孩和我对抗
A girl fought against me.
小燕子
Little swallow.
你好
Hello.
– 你好 皮特 – 大家好
– Hi, Pete. – Hey, guys.
穿着很好看 哥们
Looking good, mate, looking good.
– 你好 – 你好
– Hello. – Hi.
– 看着不错 – 谢谢
– You look great! – Thank you.
– 挺好看的 – 还挺舒服
– Looks great. – I feel comfortable.
– 是嘛 – 嗯
– Yeah? – Mmm.
来见一下我们的摄影吧 本
Can we introduce you to the DP, Ben?
– 好啊 – 本 这是皮特
– Of course. – Ben, this is Pete.
– 你好 – 很高兴见到你
– Hey, man. – Pleasure to meet you, mate.
– 还好吗 – 很高兴见到你
– How’s it going? – Lovely to meet you.
– 那边 – 那边?
– There. – There?
– 往上一点点 谢谢 – 往上?
– A little bit up, please. – Up?
很好 不是 停 停 停
Perfect, no, stop, stop, stop, stop.
不过不用担心站定
But don’t worry about being too steady,
但也不要太像纪录片一样
but also, you know, not too documentary. So…
不用担心 好的
But don’t worry about… Okay.
这个音乐听起来怪怪的
The onboard music is so awkward to me for…
如果我们听到…
If we hear… If we hear a little…
– 这是我的鞋吗 – 对
– Oh, those are the shoes? – Yeah.
好的 不错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!