Jim, it’s… It’s not linear, in terms of the action…
可以我只是在找对位置…
No, but I’m just getting marking…
不需要重复了
…so you don’t need to repeat it.
而我看起来像个白♥痴♥…
And I look like a… I look like a fucking idiot.
稍等一下 需要加载
Just a minute to reload.
各位 稍等一下 我们重新加载摄影机
So, guys, just a minute while we reload camera.
是不是有办法
Is there any chance of getting,
再找一堆人围在这个监视器前面
say, another half dozen people around this monitor?
好了 准备
Okay, stand by.
每个镜头都可以用 不一样也可以
Each shot we can use. Even if it’s not the same.
只要情绪是一致的
As long as you have the same emotion.
放录音…
And roll playback…
来 一 二 三 四
And one, two, three, four,
五 六 七 八 再一次
five, six, seven, eight. Again!
往上 往上 看着他
Up, up… Look at him.
好的 回来
Okay, coming back.
五 六 七 八…一…
Five, six, seven, eight… One…
到定点之后还继续
Continuing on after the fixed point.
好的 现在回 回来
And now come back. Come back.
就这样直接回来 好的
Just straight back, straight back. Right.
我想问的是
I wanted to ask you
你今天为什么要拍一部歌♥舞片
why you decided to do a musical today.
你看看 现在在下着该死的雨
Look at us. We’re in the pissing rain.
你难道不想
Wouldn’t you want to be
待在带宽银幕的摄影棚里
on a sound stage in widescreen,
而不是站在雨里
rather than here
就像之前每一部
like every other fucking English film ever made
在下雨的英国电影一样
where it’s drizzling?
这就是原因
That’s why.
就是要给孩子展示某种生活
You know, to… To show the kids some kind of life.
用形式 用动作
To use the form, to use movement,
用音乐 用蒙太奇
music, montage,
而不是…这玩意
rather than… Blegh…
这就是原因
That’s why.
好的
Right.
你觉得这是一部政♥治♥歌♥舞片吗
Would you say it’s a political musical?
一切皆政♥治♥ 一切皆政♥治♥
Everything’s political. Everything’s political.
好的 结束
Right. Done.
你们应该发现 这个时间不太巧
You can see it’s not a good time.
– 抱歉 – 是的
– Sorry. – Yeah.
– 我们可以等的 没关系 – 不是 现在已经打断了
– We’ll wait. It’s fine. – No. It’s broken now.
– 能给我五分钟时间吗 – 继续
– Can I just have five minutes? – Go on.
我只想问你几个关于安东尼的问题
I just wanted to ask you a few questions about Anthony
– 还有关于他的工作 – 真不巧
– and his work. – Bad time.
这个时间不太巧
It’s a bad time.
你可以走了
You can go.
莉迪亚 你能不能…
Lydia, could you… Could you…
为他拍一部纪念影片
Make a memorial for him.
那再试想一下
Well, then, also to imagine
黑人男性就像是某种动物一样
that Black men are sort of like some sort of animals.
然后我们看到了一个女孩
Then we see this girl,
我们一下子就…
and suddenly we’re like, we turn into…
像疯子一样迷恋她
Like lunatics and we’re just, like, obsessed with a woman.
是 不过白人男性也是这样的
Yeah, the White guys are the same though.
是的 但是…我也不知道
Yeah, but it’s… Yeah, but I dunno… For me…
主要还是要看问题
It’s more about the question, I think, and,
是的 还有服装的颜色
Yeah, the colors of the costume as well.
看起来像卡♥通♥人物
They look like cartoon characters.
但你是想对电影有所贡献的 对不对
But you wanna contribute to cinema, right?
你想做一些…
You wanna be something…
我觉得 我真的觉得…
I think… I really think
他对电影是有贡献的 真的
he is contributing to cinema. He is.
贡献什么 他贡献个屁哦
Yeah, he’s contributing shit, is what he’s contributing.
我们说实话吧
Let’s be real about it…
我还挺喜欢你这个样子的
I like when you’re like that.
– 我也是 – 我只是实话实说
– Yeah, me, too. – I’m just being honest.
有点暴躁
That bit of feistiness.
我那一整天都在咬牙坚持
I’ve bitten my tongue for that entire day.
– 我一直在笑 – 是吗
– I was laughing. – Oh, yeah?
我一直跟着笑 我觉得…
I was laughing along. I thought… I said…
我觉得评价挺好的 但…
I thought the commentary was good, but I just…
这不过就是那种
It’s just one of them jobs
你完全靠自己关照的活
that you’ve gotta look after yourself.
这是对你的考验 兄弟
It’s a trial by fire, mate. That’s what it is.
朱莉 你看过了吗
Julie, have you had a look at it?
看过样片了吗
Have you seen any of the rushes?
– 嗯 看了点 – 是吗
– Yeah, a little bit. – Yeah?
– 你觉得怎么样 – 挺好的
– What do you think? – Good. It looks good.
就是花的时间有点多
It’s just taking a bit of time.
帕特里克的工作有点困难
Patrick’s a bit hard work.
他一肚子苦水
He’s giving him a load of grief.
你们几个不太开心啊
You guys are not very happy, though.
– 什么? – 你们不太开心
– Pardon? – You’re not very happy.
确实 我看得出来
Yeah, I can see it, man.
这事就是这样的 不是吗
That’s just how it goes, innit?
就是压力太大了
No, it’s just stressful, innit?
他就是…
It’s got like… He’s…
我们刚刚怎么说的来着 他…
We were saying earlier, he’s got
对于他想要的东西有非常浪漫化的想法
this very romanticized idea of what he wants
但没有正确的…
without sort of a proper sort of
方式来实现
direction of how to achieve it.
– 对对对 – 嗯
– Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Mmm.
对 可以理解
Yeah, we could get the sense of that.
但这事已经在慢慢发生了 因为
But it’s coming, it’s trickling down to us because
很显然 他拍不出他想要的镜头
obviously, he’s not getting the shots that he wants.
但当你是站在镜头前的人的时候
But when you’re the people in front of the camera,
你会觉得是你自己一直没做好
you feel like you’re the ones fucking up all the time.
而吉姆更是如此 祝他顺利
And more so on Jim, bless him.
一直把他带到一边 然后…
Keeps taking him aside and…
把他拉到一旁
Pulling him aside,
和他单独谈话 然后…
having chats with him on his own and that…
两分钟 我们就没辙了
Two minutes we’re stood down,
你懂我的意思吗
you know what I mean?
你好
Hello.
我可以进去吗
Can I come in?
我刚好在这附近
I was in the area.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你确定吗
Are you sure?

Stop.
我正在来例假
I’m on my period.
我不介意
I don’t mind.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘉兰丝 鞋子
Uh, Garance, the shoes.
好的
Okay.
– 还有时间 – 好的
– We’ve got time. – Okay.
我们还有时间是因为我动作快
We’ve got time because I’m very fast.
你确实动作很快
You are very fast.
对 再来一次
Yeah, and again.
好的 注意
Okay, watch out.
– 嗯 – 怎么样
– Yeah. – Ca va?
来吧 各位 开始
Come on, guys. Let’s go.
– 拍多少车 – 嗯?
– How much of the car… – Mmm?
你想要把车拍进去多少
How much of the car do you want…
开始的时候要做个标记吗
Do you wanna get a mark on the start as well?
我想要的是…
I… I want to be like…
不不 我知道
No, no, I know.
哦 坏的 好吧 可以
Oh, notorious. Okay, perfect.
彩排 彩排
Rehearsal, rehearsal.
你在怀疑自己
You’re doubting yourself.
我不喜欢这样
I don’t like it and I won’t let you do it.
我不会让你这么做的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!