I’m actually gonna throw…
– 糟糕 我的耳环 – 不好意思
– Oh, shit, my earring. – Oh, sorry, love.
生日快乐 裙子真好看
Happy birthday. Lovely dress, by the way.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, love. Thank you.
和反投票税联合会有很多工作
A lot of work with the Anti-Poll Tax Federation.
你知道 有些人
You know, some people…
喜欢和别人讲各种各样的事情
Like talking to some people about all of that stuff.
– 你知道… – 我听说过
– You know… – I have heard about it.
我在法国听说过的
Yeah, I’ve heard about it in France. Yeah.

Wine.
对 我有
Yes, I do.
那个
That one.
不行 你别出现在我身边
No way! I don’t want you around…
那真是太好了
That would be amazing.
好的
Yes, yes.
我挺着大肚子拍了好多照片了
I have so many pictures of me with this big belly.
好诶
Yes!
你一直在问我一样的问题
You keep asking me all these questions.
我才刚认识她
I’ve only just met her.
是吗 我以为你们在一起很久了
Oh, have ya? I thought youse were a thing for a while.
四个月 不过你也知道
Four months, but, you know,
– 还挺火热的 – 哦 不好意思
– a bit intense for… – Oh, sorry.
哥们 我没忍♥住 我太紧张了
Oh, lad, I can’t help it. I get on the wind up,
– 是不是 – 嗯 我明白
– don’t I? – Yeah, I know.
– 不是我做的 – 是你带来的吗
– I didn’t make it. – You brought it?
– 不是我 – 那是谁带来的
– I did not… – Well, who brought it, then?
不是我带来的 我在外面看到的
I didn’t. I didn’t bring that, I just saw it outside.
我以为是聚会上的
I thought it was from the party.
你 什么?
You… What? You…
不好意思 这是你在路边捡来的?
Sorry? You found it outside in the street or what?
不是 是在门口
No, no, no. It just didn’t… It was by the door.
你在开玩笑吗
It’s a joke?
它刚刚就放在门边
It was just… It was outside the front door.
– 你在开玩笑吧 – 骗你的 是我带来的
– You are joking? – Nah! I brought it.
是我做的 是我做的
I made it. I made it, I made it!
我还想说 我已经吃了一半了
I was like, “I’ve already eaten half of it.”
– 是我做的 不过是从罐头里倒出来而已 – 看起来很好吃
– I made it, but it comes from a can. – It looks delicious.
好的
Here we go.
大家一起说 “三十”
Everybody, say, “Thirty!”
三十!
Thirty!
你在这儿啊 好的
There you are. Fuckin’ hell, that’s it.
一会儿是不是还会有人来
Are we to be expecting someone at any point?
– 什么意思 – 我以为
– What do you mean? – I thought maybe
会有一位你生命中的优秀男士出现
a fine young gentleman in your life?
“优秀男士…” 没有没有
“Fine young gen…” No. Absolutely not.
– 没有吗 – 没有
– No? – No.
– 你没有和谁在一起吗 – 没有 我单身
– No, you’re not with anyone? – No. Just me.
– 好吧 – 我也很快乐
– Good. – I’m really happy.
好的 朋友 开心就好 来
Good. Cheers, mate. As it should be. Come here.
– 爱你 谢谢 – 爱你
– I love you. Thank you. – I love you.

Cut!
乔安娜·霍格 电影作品
♪ Anna Calvi – Drive

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!