It’s about time. It’s about time.
我要是没钱也不会还你
I wouldn’t pay you unless I could.
– 没事的 – 那就谢谢了
– It’s all fine. – Well, thank you very much.
– 很好 – 谢谢你
– Very good. – Thank you.
合作愉快
Pleasure doing business with you.
哦 我的茶去哪儿了
Oh, where’s my tea?
妈 你怎么还抽烟
Mummy, why are you still smoking?
这可不好
It’s so horrible.
我知道
I know.
– 新的东西 – 我知道 我知道
– New thing. – I know, I know.
这个吧…
Well, it’s, you know…
爸爸怎么看
What does Daddy feel about it?
你♥爸♥假装不知道
Daddy pretends he doesn’t know anything about it.
这是我最喜欢他的地方
That’s my… One of my favorite qualities about him.
对 他真的是个很好的人
Yes, like a truly loving person.
他一定很爱你
He must really love you.
我也这么觉得
I think he must.
小雪 小雪
Snowy. Snowy.
你的头发都长长了
Your hair’s getting so long.
– 是啊 – 这样挺好看的
– Yes, I know. – It’s lovely like that.
– 你喜欢吗 – 嗯
– Do you like it? – Yeah.
– 那就好 – 我喜欢
– Good. – I do.
嗯 我也喜欢
Yes, no, I like it, too.
其实这样还挺像我妈妈的
It looks quite like my mother, actually.
她也会这样绑头发
She used to wear her hair like that.
她的发色比我的深多了
Her hair was a lot darker than mine.
是的 但她也会这样盘一个发髻
Yes, but she used to wear it in a bun like that.
而且每次到了晚上
And then it was always so exciting
她把头发放下来的时候就会很好玩
when she took it down at night,
如果你能看到的话
or if you… If you caught sight of her.
被你看到了?
You caught her?

Yeah.
有人在关照你吧 有吗
Are you being taken care of, yeah? No?
好的 你想要我们…
Okay, okay. You want us to…
你看起来不错
You look great.
那个…
Is… Is…
安娜知道了吗 她是跟着摄影机动
Does Anna know? Is she moving with camera?
像这样 还是说…
Like, to just… Or is she just…
不是 我想我们试一下
No. I think we’re gonna try
静态的 像这样转
one of her static, turning around like this.
视线保持平衡
But just keeping the eye line.
然后我们再给她单独拍一条
And then I was thinking we’re gonna do one by herself.
– 她可以做点动作什么的 – 好的
– And then she might move. – Okay. Yep.
这样她可以跟她的吉他做点动作
Because then she’ll have more movement with her guitar.
不然我怕她动起来
‘Cause I don’t want her to bang into anybody
会撞到别人
if she’s moving.
安娜来了 朱莉
Anna’s coming in now, Julie. So…
你好
Hi.
– 那… – 你真好看
– So, um… – You look beautiful.
你穿高跟鞋走过去的时候要小心
On the way to the thing be careful with your heels,
我们担心…
’cause we don’t want…
所以你希望她站在…
So you wanted her…
站在中间
Just in the center.
你就站着 然后这个东西
And you’re gonna stand, yes, and this thing
– 会慢慢地转圈 – 好的
– will be turning quite slowly. – Right.
如果你觉得你要摔倒了
And if you ever feel like you’re gonna fall,
你就举手示意 我们就停
just put your hand up and we’ll stop.
– 好的 – 不过我觉得
– Right. – But I think,
对 你会跟着转
yeah, you’re gonna be turning with it.
然后当…
And whenever…
那我们要开始转转盘了
So we’re gonna run turntable.
转起来之后 我们就开机
When that’s up, we’re gonna roll camera.
打板 然后放录音
Mark it. Then we’re gonna roll playback.
数八拍 然后开始
It’s an eight count and then we’re into it.
都明白了吗 可以吗
Everyone get that? Everyone good?
好的
Yep. Okay. Cool.
让我…没事 没事 继续吧
Let me… No, no, no, carry on, carry on.
– 没事了吗 – 嗯 没事
– No? Yeah? – No, no, yeah. It’s good.
那好
Okay. All right, then.
好的 各就各位 安静
Uh, all right, stand by, everyone. Nice and quiet.
好的 那边的詹姆斯
Okay, and James back there,
麻烦开始转转盘
let’s please run the turntable.
好的 大家安静
Okay, so nice and quiet, guys.
大家准备好
Let’s standby on this.
好的 开机
Okay, let’s roll camera.
– 转过来了 – 已经开机了
– Turning over. – Camera speeding.
好的 打板
And mark it.
一镜一次
One one.
请到一边
Clear frame, please.
准备好 放录音
Settle and go playback!
♪ 上帝啊 我想回家
♪ God, I wanna go home
♪ 但我想待在外面
♪ But I wanna stay out there
♪ 就像是地狱一样
♪ It’s a hell of a thing
♪ 没有梦想 无欲无求
♪ Dreamless up in desire
♪ 于是我在电♥话♥旁等待
♪ So I wait by the phone
♪ 铃♥声♥响彻大厅
♪ Ringing out in the hall
♪ 我拿起粉笔
♪ And I write it in chalk
♪ 在骷髅墙上写下
♪ On a skeleton wall
♪ 这就是所有了吗
♪ Is this all there is?
♪ 这就是所有了吗
♪ Is this all there is? ♪
你有没有一些
Do you have a feeling
你想要探索的主题
of the kind of themes you want to explore?
有没有什么东西是你一直在思考的
Is that something that’s really firm in your head?
– 我想谈一谈… – 没有
– Like, I need… – No. No, it’s not.
没有 我希望…
It’s not. I hope, um…
至少你很坦诚
At least you’re honest about it.
我希望我能…
I hope I…
我希望我能有…
I hope I have more…
我希望我到了三十多岁的时候
I hope I have something to say in my 30s,
能有想要表达的东西
by the time I get there.
我希望我有想要探讨的东西
I hope I have something to… Something to talk about.
你有点像是仓鼠一样
But do you kind of feel like you’re almost like a hamster
– 在储存经验 – 我在储存
– storing up experience? – I’m storing,
我在收集经验和信息
I’m gathering experience and information and…
对 收集各种东西
And, yeah, gathering all that…
– 好的 – 各种东西
– Okay. – …that stuff…
然后我在等待
…and I’m waiting
去找到我想用这些东西表达什么
to find what I wanna do with that.
傍晚时分 他们已经在共♥产♥主义的土地上
By dawn, they were on communist soil
洒下和平的标志
laying symbols of peace.
数以千计的人向着东方高喊
Thousands of them looking east and shouting,
“柏林墙倒塌”
“Down with the wall.”
在墙上 那些在柏林墙筑起时还未出生的
On top, West Berliners who hadn’t been born
西柏林人带领人群开始歌♥唱
when the wall was built, led crowds in singing.
汉斯·杨科当时只有十四岁
Hans Janke was 14 when it went up.
他说 一切在今天改变
Today, he says, has changed everything.
我以为柏林墙永远不会倒塌
I was thinking the wall will never fall.
那你现在是怎么想的
What are you thinking now?
柏林墙必将倒塌
The wall will fall.
– 嗨 你还好吗 – 嗨
– Oi, oi! You all right? – Hey!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
– 一切都好吗 – 谢谢
– How you getting on? Good? – Thank you.
我很好 你怎么已经喝醉了
I’m so good. You’re so pissed already!
看起来年长了一点
Looking a bit older.
开玩笑 你很美
No, you look amazing.
我给你带了点东西
Listen, I got a little something for you.
要我放在桌子上吗
Do you want it on the table?
好的 太谢谢了
Yeah, please. Thank you so much.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你是我唯一想看到的人
You’re the only person I want here.
我其实要去…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!