– 我往这边 – 很好
– I’m this way. – Good choice.
– 回头见 – 选的好
– See you soon. – Good decision.
朱莉 请上台来
Julie, please come and join me.
朱莉·哈特
Julie Harte.
很高兴能在这里见到你 朱莉
It’s a great joy to see you here, Julie.
你违反了一些规定
You’ve bent some rules,
而且一路非常不容易
and it’s been a long journey.
但你用勇气和决心去完成了
but you’ve met it with courage and determination.
我一度以为
There was a point, I think,
我和乔纳森 斯蒂芬都以为
Jonathan, Steven, when we didn’t think
我们没法看到你顺利毕业了
we would see you here graduating.
但我们都非常为你骄傲
But we’re all very proud of you.
也非常 非常高兴
and it’s a great, great, great delight
看到你顺利毕业
to see you graduating,
我想你应该想说几句吧
and I’m sure you’d like to say a few words?
谢谢
Thank you.
我把这部电影献给不在场的朋友
This film’s dedicated to absent friends,
无法到场的朋友
who couldn’t be here.
让我们举起一杯想象中的香槟
if we could all just raise an imaginary glass of champagne
敬那些不在场的朋友
to absent friends.
这是我送给一位
It’s my gift to someone I…
我曾经了解并深爱的人的礼物
I once knew and loved very much.
就这样 谢谢
That’s all. Thank you.
你会喜欢她的
You’d like her.
我爱她
I love her.
她刚刚收到爱人的来信
She’s just received word from her lover
她正在把他的首字母刻在树上
and she’s carving his initial into the tree.
你迷路了
You’re lost.
你永远会迷路
And you’ll always be lost.
他们为什么比我们更真实
Why are they more real than we are?
你今天嗑药了吗
Did you score today?
别骗我 我无法相信你
Don’t lie! I can’t believe you.
你可以借我点钱吗
Can you lend me a couple of quid?
妈妈
Mummy…
十块钱有吗 给我十块
Have you got 10? Gimme 10.
可以借我点钱吗
Can I borrow some money?
再多点 再多点
More money, more money.
两百英镑
£200.
如果你不想知道
If you don’t want to know,
那就别问
then don’t ask…
– 德西蕾 – 什么事
– Desiree… – What things?
米莉亚姆
…Miriam,
卡洛琳娜
Caroline…
你是一匹黑♥马♥ 朱莉
You’re a dark horse, Julie.
还有安吉拉
…and Angela.
安吉拉
Angela.
如果你不想知道…
If you don’t want to know…
我想知道 我想知道
I do want to know. I do want to know.
别折磨自己了
Stop torturing yourself.
别再让我来折磨你了
Stop inviting me to torture you.
请离开
Please go away.
你还爱我吗
Do you still love me?
你怎么觉得…
How do you feel about…
看情况
Depends.
我愿意
I’d love to.
你们的分歧更多了
You had more disagreements…
分歧?
Disagreements?
你们的分歧更多了
You had more disagreements.
他很强势
He was strong.
他不知道该如何进行他的骗局
He didn’t know how to perform his deception.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
你觉得那让你变得特别了吗
Do you think that makes you special?
♪ 威尼斯会有多悲伤
♪ How sad Venice can be
♪ 当你独自一人
♪ When you’re on your own ♪
– 撕心裂肺的痛 – 这一切是为了什么
– A searing pain. – What’s it all for?
他没有理由继续了
He had no reason to go on.
♪ 祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you
♪ 祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you
♪ 生日快乐 亲爱的朱莉
♪ Happy birthday, dear Julie
♪ 祝你生日…
♪ Happy birthday… ♪
安东尼吸毒
Anthony was a junkie.
我爱得很深
I’m very much in love.
你是人 你有生活要过
You’re a human being with life to live.
我可以预见未来
I could see like second sight.
你有这样的力量
It is you that has power.
你可以借我点钱吗
Would you lend me a couple of quid?
十块钱有吗 给我十块
Have you got 10? Gimme 10.
朱莉
Julie.
然后我重生了
And I am born again.
你迷路了 你迷路了
You’re lost. You’re lost.
你永远在迷路
And you’ll always be lost.
然后我重生了
And I am born again.
♪ Eurythmics – There Must Be An Angel
我们比说好的晚了一点…
We’re a little later than we said we’d be…
小雪!
Snowy!
因为该死的地铁罢♥工♥
…because of the blasted underground strike.
– 真是太烦人了 – 是啊 罢♥工♥
– I mean, it’s such a bore. – Of course, the strike.
那你是坐出租车还是什么来的吗
So did you get a taxi or what?
哦 快看
Oh, look!
– 你看到啦 – 对 我看到了
– You see? – See… I see.
我之前还在跟你描述来着
I was trying to explain it to you.
– 是的 我现在明白了 – 有点难描述
– Yes, I understand now. – It was kinda difficult.
– 不好意思 那时候没听懂 – 那是折叠门
– I’m sorry, I was being thick. – And they fold.
这样一来真是好多了 我看到了
It’s a great improvement, darling, I do see.
– 这是可以折叠起来的 – 对
– And they… And they fold up. – Yeah.
他们做得很好 我都看不出来
They’ve done such a good job. I just couldn’t…
– 这是能折叠的 – 真不错
– I couldn’t tell these fold. – It’s marvelous!
– 对 – 而且更好的是
– Yeah. – With the added bonus
还把那块玻璃换掉了
of getting rid of that glass
每次看到都忍♥不住照镜子
that one couldn’t stop looking at oneself in.
– 哦 对了 – 你要喝茶吗
– Oh, look… – Do you want some tea?
要的 这是花♥园♥里种的
I’d love some. Fruits of the garden.
– 给 亲爱的 – 嗯?
– Look, darling. – Yeah?
插起来 加点水
Put those in water.
谢谢 妈妈
Thank you, Mummy. Thank you.
对 我要喝茶
Yeah, I’d love a cup of tea.
要知道 在高峰期的
No, I mean, it’s no mean feat getting a taxi
国王十字车站打车已经很不容易了
from King’s Cross at the best of times,
而要找一个
but finding someone,
愿意让动物上车的
someone who will take a wild animal
可太难了
was quite something.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我们找到了一个非常好的人
We found such… Such a charming man.
那个…其实
Actually, do you know what,
我要去上个厕所
I’m gonna spend a penny if I may?
哎哟
Whoops.
我给自己喷了点
I squirted myself
你水槽边很好闻的香水
with your heavenly scent by the sink.
– 是潘海利根的风中铃兰吗 – 是的
– Is it Penhaligon’s Bluebell? – Yes.
太好闻了
Absolutely glorious.
– 来 上来吧 – 让我闻闻
– Come on, up you come. – Let me have a smell.
非常好闻 对不对
Absolutely glorious, isn’t it?
– 这是给你的 – 这是什么 我看不清
– This is for you. – What’s this? I can’t see.
就是一部分钱
Just some of the money.
– 哦 亲爱的 确定吗 – 嗯
– Oh, my darling! Really? – Yeah.
– 你有这个闲钱? – 嗯
– You can spare that? – Mm-hmm.
我不急着用的
‘Cause I can wait.
没事 你已经等很久了
No, no, no. You’ve waited long enough.
我知道你会还的 我可以等的如果你…
I know you’ll pay me back, but I can wait if you…
没事 你…
It’s fine. No, you…
确实该还了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!