How do you do? Good evening.
我想你注意到大厅上当眼处 挂着奥地利国旗
Did you notice the obvious display of the Austrian flag?
女人们看来好漂亮
The women look so beautiful.
我觉得她们好丑
I think they look ugly.
你这样说是因为你怕她们
You’re just scared of them.
傻瓜 只有成人才会怕女人
Silly, only grown-up men fear women.
-我认为男人看来好美 -你怎么会知道
-I think the men look beautiful. -How would you know?
莉莎 你在跟谁跳舞
Liesl, who are you dancing with?
没有人
Nobody.
哦 的确没有
Oh, yes, you are.
我有这份荣幸吗
May I have this dance?
我很乐意的 年轻人
I’d be delighted, young man.
你们为何不告诉我 你们会跳舞
Why didn’t you tell me you could dance?
我们怕你会叫我们一起跳舞 范崔普家庭舞蹈团
We feared you’d make us all dance. The von Trapp Family Dancers.
他们在演奏什么
What are they playing?
那是奥地利的一种民俗舞曲
It’s the Laendler. An Austrian folk dance.
-教我们 -我很久没跳过了
-Show me. -I haven’t danced since I was little.
你记得的 求求你
You remember. Please?
-这个…-拜托嘛
-Well… -Please.
好吧 过来
All right. Come on over here.
现在你鞠躬 我答礼
Now you bow and I curtsy.
-像这样 -很好 现在我们走几步
-Like this? -Fine. Now we go for a little walk.
1 2 3 1 2 3
One, two, three. One, two, three.
1 2 3 一起踏步 踏步跳…
One, two, three, step together. Now, step hop, step hop.
转圈
Now turn under. Not quite.
这边 踏步跳 转圈
This way. Hop step, hop. And under.
我们要好好练习呢
Kurt, we’ll have to practice.
让我来跳好吗
Do allow me, will you?
我不记得了
I don’t remember anymore.
-你的脸好红 -是吗
-Your face is all red. -Is it?
我想我不习惯跳舞吧
I don’t suppose I’m used to dancing.
那真是跳得太棒了
Why, that was beautifully done.
你们是迷人的一对
What a lovely couple you make.
我想孩子们该上♥床♥了
It’s time the children said good night.
我们马上去前厅
We’ll be in the hall.
-我们有特别节目 -是的
-We have something special prepared. -Right!
是的 快点
Yes, come on!
盖尔 你的担心看来是多余的
All that needless worrying, Georg.
你还以为自己在 舞会上找不到朋友
You thought you wouldn’t find a friend at the party.
-今晚外面有点凉 是不是 -不 我不知道
-A bit chilly out tonight, isn’t it? -Oh, I don’t know.
我觉得颇暖和呢
It seemed rather warm to me.
先生女士们
Ladies and gentlemen.
范崔普舰长的孩子 希望向各位道晚安
The children of Captain von Trapp wish to say good night to you.
忧愁的钟声来自大厅
There’s a sad sort of clanging From the clock in the hall
塔尖的钟声也响起了
And the bells in the steeple too
在孩子们卧室里 一只滑稽的小鸟
And up in the nursery An absurd little bird
伸出头来道咕咕
Is popping up to say “coo-coo”
咕咕
Coo-coo
咕咕
Coo-coo
很抱歉他告诉我们
Regretfully they tell us
要我们向大家
But firmly they compel us
道晚安
To say goodbye
向大家
To you
别了 再见 珍重晚安
So long, farewell Auf Wiedersehen, good night
我不愿离开如斯美景
I hate to go And leave this pretty sight
别了 再见 珍重再见
So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, adieu
我向你和你和你说声再见
Adieu, adieu To you and you and you
别了 再见 珍重再见
So long, farewell Au revoir, auf Wiedersehen
我能否留下喝第一口香槟
I’d like to stay And taste my first champagne
-可以吗 -不行
-Yes? -No.
别了 再见 珍重再见
So long, farewell Auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
我轻叹着离开并说再见
I leave and heave a sigh And say goodbye
再见
Goodbye
我真高兴可以离去
I’m glad to go
我不能说谎
I cannot tell a lie
我展翅 我飘浮
I flit, I float
我蓦地消失 我在飞翔
I fleetly flee, I fly
太阳已就寝
The sun has gone to bed
我也一样
And so must I
别了
So long
再见
Farewell
珍重晚安
Auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
晚安
Goodbye
晚安
Goodbye
晚安
Goodbye
晚安
Goodbye
他们真是不同凡响 想想在音乐节的成绩
Extraordinary! What they’d do at the festival.
年轻女士 我必须跟你谈谈
Young lady, I must have a word with you.
盖尔 你不能让她离去的 她必须参加派对
Georg, you won’t let this girl get away. She must join the party.
-不 我真的…-别说了
-No, really l… -Stop. Stop it now.
-盖尔 拜托 -如你愿意的话 可以留下来
-Georg, please. -You can if you want to, fraulein.
我坚持 你会是我今晚的女伴
I insist. You will be my dinner partner.
这是生意 福兰斯…
This is business. Franz…
在我的座位旁 替玛利亚小姐加一个位子
…set another place next to mine for Fraulein Maria.
-悉听尊便 -似乎已安排好了
-Whatever you say. -It appears to be all arranged.
-是的 -我的打扮不适合
-It does. -I’m not suitably dressed.
你可以换衣服 我们等你
You can change. We’ll wait.
舰长 你一定 很以你的儿女为荣
Captain, you must be very proud of your youngsters.
是的 谢谢你
I am, thank you.
还有什么比孩子们纯真的歌♥声
Is there a more beautiful expression of what is good in our country…
更能表现我国的优点
…than the innocent voices of our children?
对了 男爵
Oh, come now, baron.
你想要我们相信 只有奥地利有独特高尚的品德
Would you have us believe that Austria holds a monopoly on virtue?
我们有些人喜欢 悠扬的奥地利歌♥声
Herr Zeller, some of us prefer Austrian voices raised in song…
多于丑陋的德国威胁
…to ugly German threats.
鸵鸟喜欢埋首于沙中
The ostrich buries his head in the sand…
有时藏于国旗里
…and sometimes in the flag.
或许有些人警告过你合并就要来临了
Perhaps those who would warn you that the Anschluss is coming,
而事实上是的
and it is…
或许会以音乐来跟你打交道呢
…would get further with you by setting their words to music.
如果纳粹占据奥地利 你肯定会是整个小号♥队
If the Nazis take over Austria, you will be the entire trumpet section.
你太恭维我了
You flatter me.
我真笨拙 我是要指责你的
Oh, how clumsy of me. I meant to accuse you.
你愿意来协助我 真的太仁慈了 男爵夫人
It’s very kind of you to offer to help me, baroness.
我很乐意
I’m delighted, Maria.
但我实在没有任何合适的衣服
I really don’t think I have anything that would be appropriate.
那晚你穿的那件迷人衣服呢
Now where is that lovely little thing you were wearing the other evening?
使舰长无法将视线从你身上移开
When the captain couldn’t keep his eyes off you.
无法转移他的目光
Couldn’t keep his eyes off me?
算了吧 亲爱的 我们都是女人
Come, my dear, we are women.
别再假装我们不知道 男人在注意我们
Let’s not pretend we don’t know when a man notices us.
-找到了 -舰长他注意到每个人
-Here we are. -The captain notices everybody.
你无需如此抗拒的 玛利亚
There’s no need to feel so defensive, Maria.
你很迷人 你知道吗
You are quite attractive, you know.
如果舰长不注意你的话 他就不是男人了
The captain would hardly be a man if he didn’t notice you.
男爵夫人 我希望你在开玩笑
Baroness, I hope you’re joking.
一点也不
Not at all.
但我从没做过任何…
I’ve never done a thing to…
你无需如此
You don’t have to, my dear.
对男人而言 没什么比
Nothing’s more irresistible to a man
深爱自己的女人更无法抗拒
than a woman who’s in love with him.
-爱他吗 -是的
-In love with him? -Of course.
最棒的是他也认为自己爱上你了
What makes it so nice is he thinks he’s in love with you.
但那不是事实
But that’s not true.
你当然也注意到 他直视你双眼时的神情吧
Surely you’ve noticed the way he looks into your eyes.
而刚才当他拥着你跳舞时 你脸红了
And you know, you blushed in his arms when you were dancing just now.
别太介意
Don’t take it to heart.
他很快就会适应的
He’ll get over it soon enough, I think.
男人都是如此的
Men do, you know.
那我必须离开了
Then I should go.
我不能留在此地