How do I know when I’ll see you again?
让我想想看
Well, let’s see…
我可以因为搞错而来
I could come here by mistake.
要给史奈德上校电报
With a telegram for Colonel Schneider!
他从柏林来此 停留在…
He’s here from Berlin staying with…
没有人知道他在此的 别告诉你父亲
No one knows he’s here. Don’t tell your father.
-为何不 -因为你父亲自视为奥地利人
-Why not? -Your father’s so Austrian.
我们都是奥地利人
We’re all Austrian.
而那些认为该自视为德国人的
Some think we ought to be German,
他们不希望这样
and they’re very mad at those who don’t.
他们已准备好…
They’re getting ready to…
我希望你父亲不会惹上麻烦
Let’s hope your father doesn’t get into trouble.
别担心父亲 他是海军大英雄
Don’t worry. He’s a big naval hero.
他甚至由国王亲自授动
He was even decorated by the emperor.
我不担心他 但我却担心他的女儿
I don’t worry about him. I worry about his daughter.
我 为什么
Me? Why?
-你是那样…-什么
-Well, you’re so… -What?
你是如此地年轻
You’re such a baby!
我16岁了 一点都不年轻了
I’m 16. What’s such a baby about that?
小女孩在空虚的舞台等待
You wait, little girl On an empty stage
等待命运的开始
For fate to turn the light on
你的生命目前是空白的一页
Your life, little girl Is an empty page
男人希望在上面书写
That men will want to write on
书写
To write on
你16岁 快17岁了
You are 16 going on 17
宝贝 该去思考了
Baby, it’s time to think
应当警觉 谨慎和当心
Better beware Be canny and careful
宝贝 你正在边缘
Baby, you’re on the brink
你是16岁 快17岁
You are 16 going on 17
男孩们会排队等候
Fellows will fall in line
很积极的年轻人 和一些鲁莽小人
Eager young lads And roues and cads
会向你献酒和美食
Will offer you food and wine
你完全没有心理准备
Totally unprepared are you
去面对男人的世界
To face a world of men
怯懦和害羞 你会如此的畏惧
Timid and shy and scared are you
事情全在你知识范围以外
Of things beyond your ken
你需要一位成熟和有智慧的人
You need someone older and wiser
告诉你怎么做
Telling you what to do
我17岁快18岁了
I am 17 going on 18
我能够照顾你
I’ll take care of you
我16岁快17岁了
I am 16 going on 17
我知道我很天真
I know that I’m naive
我遇上的男孩或会说我很甜美
Fellows I meet May tell me I’m sweet
我会心甘情愿地相信
And willingly I believe
我16岁快17岁了
I am 16 going on 17
如玫瑰般无邪
Innocent as a rose
那些喝着白兰地的单身男子
Bachelor dandies Drinkers of brandies
我对此毫无认识
What do I know of those?
完全没有心理准备
Totally unprepared am I
去面对男人的世界
To face a world of men
我是如此怯懦 害羞和害怕
Timid and shy and scared am I
事情全在我知识范围以外
Of things beyond my ken
我需要一位成熟和有智慧的人
I need someone older and wiser
告诉我怎么做
Telling me what to do
你17岁快18岁了
You are 17 going on 18
我会完全信赖你
I’ll depend on you
请进
Come in.
思蜜德小姐
Frau Schmidt.
这是给你做新衣服的
For your new dresses.
-舰长从城里买♥♥来的 -多么美的布料
-The captain had these sent from town. -Oh, how lovely!
我可以缝制出最漂亮的衣裳
These will make the prettiest clothes I’ve ever had.
告诉我 如果我再要求多点布料的话
Do you think he would get me more material
他会肯吗
if I asked?
-家庭教师需要多少衣服 -不是为我 是为了孩子
-How many dresses do you need? -Not for me, for the children.
我要为他们做点游戏服
I want to make them some play clothes.
范崔普的孩子不玩游戏 他们只做操练
The von Trapp children don’t play. They march.
所以你不赞成了
Surely you don’t approve of that.
自从舰长失去他太太后
Ever since the captain lost his poor wife…
他管理家事就好像管军舰般
…he runs this house as if on one of his ships.
哨音 命令
Whistles, orders.
再也没有音乐 没有欢笑了
No more music, no more laughing.
不愿接触任何能让他 想起她的事物 孩子们也一样
Nothing that reminds him of her. Even the children.
那太不对了
But that’s so wrong.
可以怎样
Oh, well.
你喜欢你的房♥间吗 你会有新的窗帘
How do you like your room? There’ll be new drapes at the windows.
它们还好好地
Bu these are fine.
反正新的已经订了
New ones have been ordered.
-我真的不需要它们 -晚安
-But I really don’t need them. -Good night, now.
思蜜德小姐 你想如果明天 我要求他布料的事
Frau Schmidt, if I asked the captain about the material?
-他明早就离开去维也纳 -是 他要去多久呢
-He’s leaving in the morning. -Of course. How long will he be gone?
那得看情况 上次他在男爵夫人
It depends. The last time he visited the baroness,
那儿停留了一个月
he stayed for a month.
我本不该说这些的 我们还不很熟悉
I shouldn’t be saying this to you. I don’t know you that well.
但如果你问我的话 舰长是很认真地…
But if you ask me, the captain’s thinking seriously…
想娶这女人
…of marrying her before summer’s over.
那太好了 孩子们会有新母亲了
Wonderful! The children will have a mother again.
是的
Yes.
晚安
Well, good night.
晚安
Good night.
亲爱的天父 我现在知道为何你要我来此了
Dear Father, now I know why You sent me here.
是帮助这些孩子 准备接受他们的新母亲
To help these children prepare for a new mother.
而我也祈祷 它将会是个快乐的家庭
And I pray this will become a happy family in Thy sight.
主保佑舰长 莉莎 费瑞克
God bless the captain. God bless Liesl and Friedrich.
还有露易莎 碧姬塔 犸塔和小葛特儿
God bless Louisa, Brigitta, Marta and little Gretl.
我忘了个男孩 他叫什么名字
And I forgot the other boy. What’s his name?
总之 主保佑他
Well, God bless what’s-his-name.
求主赐福院长 犸格丽特修女
God bless the Reverend Mother and Sister Margaretta…
和在修道院的每位修女
…and everybody at the abbey.
还有主啊 有关莉莎
And now, dear God, about Liesl.
让她知道我是她的朋友
Help her know that I’m her friend…
让她告诉我 她在干什么
…and help her tell me what she’s been up to.
你会去告密吗
Are you going to tell on me?
协助我能了解 让我能指引她
Help me to be understanding so I may guide her footsteps.
因父 及子 及圣神之名
In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
我出去散步 而大门提前关
I was out walking and somebody locked the doors early.
我不想吵醒大家
I didn’t want to wake everybody,
所以当我看见你的窗户是开着时…
so when I saw your window open…
你不会向父亲告密吧
You’re not going to tell Father, are you?
你是如何攀上来的
How did you climb up?
我们常这样进来戏弄家教
It’s how we always got in to play tricks on the governess.
露易莎能手拿一罐的蜘蛛 单手爬上来呢
Louisa can make it with a whole jar of spiders in her hand.
蜘蛛
Spiders?
你是独自出去散步吗
Were you out walking all by yourself?
我们今晚将衣服洗好的话 明天就没有人会知道
If we wash that dress tonight, nobody would notice it tomorrow.
你可以穿上这个
You could put this on.
进去里面脱下衣服 泡在浴缸里
Take your dress and put it to soak in the bathtub.
回来坐在床上 我们好好谈
Come back here and sit on the bed, and we’ll have a talk.
我今天告诉你 我不需要家教
I told you today I didn’t need a governess.
或许我还真的需要
Well, maybe I do.
葛特儿 你害怕吗
Gretl, are you scared?
你不是怕这些雷电吧
You’re not frightened of a storm, are you?
与我一起就不用怕了
You just stay right here with me.
-其他的人呢 -他们睡着了 他们不怕
-Where are the others? -They’re asleep. They’re not scared.
是吗 看
Oh, no? Look.
好吧 大家都上♥床♥来
All right, up here on the bed.
-真的吗 -只此一次 来吧
-Really? -Well, just this once. Come on.
现在就等男孩们
Now we’ll wait for the boys.
他们不会来 男孩们是很勇敢的
You won’t see them. Boys are brave.
你们男孩不是也在害怕吧
You weren’t scared, were you?
当然不怕 我们只想确定你不害怕
Oh, no. We just wanted to be sure that you weren’t.
-你真周到 -不是我出的主意