…when you saw us over the wall and longed to be with us…
那并不表示你已经准备好
…that didn’t mean you were prepared
要过这种生活方式 对不对
for the way we live here, did it?
不 院长 但我祷告 我努力尝试
No, Mother, but I pray and I try.
我也在学习 我真的要做好
And I am learning. I really am.
你在这里学到了 最重要的事是什么
What is the most important lesson you have learned here?
找出上帝的旨意 全心全意地侍奉主
To find out what is the will of God and do it wholeheartedly.
玛利亚
Maria…
似乎是上帝的意旨 你要离开我们
…it seems to be God’s will that you leave us.
-离开 -只是短暂的时间而已
-Leave? -Only for a while.
不 院长 别送我走
No, Mother! Please don’t send me away!
这里是我的家 我的家庭 我的生命
This is where I belong. It’s my home, my family. It’s my life.
-你真预备献身上帝 -我是的
-Are you truly ready for it? -Yes, I am.
或许如果你到外面去看看
If you go out into the world for a time,
就明白我们对你的期望
knowing what we expect of you…
你就有机会找出 你对你自己的期望
…you will find out if you can expect it of yourself.
我知道你期望什么 院长 我相信我可以做得到
I know what you expect, Mother, and I can do it! I promise I can!
是的 院长
Yes, Mother.
如果是上帝的旨意
If it is God’s will.
萨尔斯堡有个家庭 需要家庭教师一直到九月
There is a family near Salzburg that needs a governess until September.
-到九月 -照料七个孩子
-September? -For seven children.
七个孩子
Seven children?!
你喜欢孩子吗
Do you like children?
是的 但七个…
Well, yes, but seven!
我会告诉范崔普舰长 你明天去
I will tell Captain von Trapp to expect you tomorrow.
舰长
Captain?
他是皇家海军的退役军官 人很好又很勇敢
A retired officer of the Imperial Navy. A fine man and a brave one.
他太太数年前去世 留下那些孩子给他
His wife died, and he is alone with the children.
我明白他要留住那些家庭教师 会有些困难
I understand he has had a difficult time keeping a governess there.
为何会有困难 院长
Why difficult, Reverend Mother?
在适当的时机 上帝会让你明白的
The Lord will show you in His own good time.
当主关上门时
When the Lord closes a door…
他会在某处打开窗子的
…somewhere He opens a window.
这天会是如何
What will this day be like?
我怀疑
I wonder
我的未来呢
What will my future be?
我怀疑
I wonder
外边的自♥由♥逍遥世界
It could be so exciting
应该令人兴奋
To be out in the world To be free
我的心该狂欢愉悦
My heart should be wildly rejoicing
我到底是怎么回事
Oh, what’s the matter with me?
我一向渴望着冒险
I’ve always longed for adventure
做我不敢做的事
To do the things I’ve never dared
现在我面对着冒险
Now here I’m facing adventure
为何我如此害怕
Then why am I so scared?
一位舰长和七位孩子
A captain with seven children
有何可怕
What’s so fearsome about that?
我必须停止多疑和忧虑
I must stop these doubts and worries
不然 我会回到原点
If I don’t I just know I’ll turn back
我必须梦想我所追求的事物
I must dream of the things I am seeking
我在追求我所欠缺的勇气
I am seeking the courage I lack
有勇气信赖他们
The courage to serve them With reliance
虚心面对我的错误
Face my mistakes without defiance
让他们知道我的好处
Show them I’m worthy
同时也让自己看见
And while I show them
自己的好处
I’ll show me
让他们提出他们的问题
So let them bring on All their problems
我会做得比最好还要更好
I’ll do better than my best
我有信心 让他们来考验我吧
I have confidence They’ll put me to the test
我会让他们明白 我充满信心
But I’ll make them see I have confidence in me
我要使他们印象深刻
Somehow I will impress them
我会坚决而和善
I will be firm but kind
上苍祝福那些孩子们
And all those children Heaven bless them
他们会以我为榜样 听我的话
They will look up to me And mind me
每走一步 我更确信
With each step I am more certain
一切事情都会好转
Everything will turn out fine
我有信心世界会由我掌握
I have confidence The world can all be mine
因为我对自己有信心
They’ll have to agree I have confidence in me
我对阳光有信心
I have confidence in sunshine
我对雨水有信心
I have confidence in rain
我深信春天会再来
I have confidence That spring will come again
我对自己更有信心
Besides which you see I have confidence in me
力量不存在于数字里
Strength doesn’t lie in numbers
力量不存在于财富中
Strength doesn’t lie in wealth
力量存在于静夜的酣睡中
Strength lies in nights Of peaceful slumbers
当你醒来就充满精神
When you wake up, wake up It’s healthy
我信任心中的指引
All I trust I leave my heart to
就会成为我的
All I trust becomes my own
我对信心更有信心
I have confidence in confidence alone
救命
Oh, help.
我对信心更有信心
I have confidence in confidence alone
况且 你看 我对自己…
Besides which you see I have confidence…
充满信心
…in me
你好 我来了
Hello. Here I am.
我从修道院来的 我是新的家教 舰长
I’m from the convent. I’m the new governess, captain.
而我是老管家 小姐
And I’m the old butler, fraulein.
你好
Well, how do you do?
请你在此稍候
You’ll wait here, please.
以后请记住 这里有些房♥间是不能乱闯的
In future, remember certain rooms in this house are not to be disturbed.
是的 舰长 先生
Yes, captain, sir.
你为何如此看着我
Why do you stare at me that way?
你看起来一点都不像海上的舰长
You don’t look like a sea captain.
我也认为 你一点都不像个家庭教师
I’m afraid you don’t look very much like a governess.
-请转身 -什么
-Turn around. -What?
转身
Turn.
拿下帽子
Hat off.
你和孩子见面前 最好先换衣服
Put on another dress before meeting the children.
但我没有衣服换了
But I don’t have another.
我进入修道院时 将所有衣服送给穷♥人♥了
When we enter the abbey, our worldly clothes go to the poor.
这一件呢
What about this one?
穷♥人♥不要这一件
The poor didn’t want it.
我本想为自己做新衣服的 但时间不够
There wasn’t time to make a new dress.
我会自己做衣服
I can make clothes.
我会确定你有一些布料的
I’ll see that you get some material.
今天 如果可能的话
Today, if possible.
-现在…小姐 -玛利亚
-Now, fraulein… -Maria.
我不知道院长告诉了你多少
I don’t know how much the abbess told you.
在许多家教中你是第12位了
You are the twelfth governess…
自从他们的母亲去世后 来此照料他们
…to look after my children since their mother died.
我相信你会比上一个更好
I trust you will be an improvement on the last one.
她只停留了两小时
She stayed only two hours.
孩子们有何不对吗
What’s wrong with the children, sir?
孩子们都很正常 是家庭教师的错
Nothing is wrong with the children, only the governesses.
她们完全无法维持纪律
They could not maintain discipline,
没有纪律就不能管好这个家
without which the house cannot be run.
你得督促孩子学习
Drill them in their studies.
我不准他们虚度假期
I will not permit them to dream away their summer holidays.
下午他们要在庭院操练
Each afternoon, they march, breathing deeply.
还要严守就寝时间
Bedtime is to be strictly observed.
请问他们何时玩耍
When do they play?
你要看着他们 确定他们循规蹈矩
You will see to it that they conduct themselves with the utmost decorum.
-我要你负责这一切 -是的 先生
-I am placing you in command. -Yes, sir.
现在…
Now…
这位是你们的新家教 玛利亚小姐
…this is your new governess, Fraulein Maria.
当我吹你们的讯号♥时 你们踏前一步报出名字
Give your name at your signal.
而你要仔细注意那讯号♥ 以便日后召唤他们
Fraulein, listen carefully. Learn their signals so you can call them.
莉莎
Liesl.
费瑞克
Friedrich.
露易莎
Louisa.
寇特
Kurt.
碧姬塔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!