遇见我时多欢悦
You look happy to meet me
雪一般的花儿
Blossom of snow
愿你含苞茁长
May you bloom and grow
永远地含苞茁长
Bloom and grow forever
火绒草
Edelweiss
火绒草
Edelweiss
永远守护我的家乡
Bless my homeland forever
火绒草
Edelweiss
火绒…
Edel…
小而白
Small and white
洁而亮
Clean and bright
遇见我时多欢悦
You look happy to meet me
雪一般的花儿
Blossom of snow
愿你含苞茁长
May you bloom and grow
永远地含苞茁长
Bloom and grow forever
火绒草
Edelweiss
火绒草
Edelweiss
永远守护我的家乡
Bless my homeland forever
我想会行得通的
I think it’ll work.
我会想念你们
I shall miss all of you.
和可以从你们身上赚到的钱
I shall miss the money I could have made with you.
谢谢各位先生女士
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
比赛就要结束
The competition has come to its conclusion…
只是还不知道 最终结果会是什么
…except, we don’t know yet what that conclusion will be.
当裁判们忙于评分之时
And while the judges arrive at their decision…
我被允许再来一次安哥
…I have been given permission to offer you an encore.
这是范崔普家庭
This will be the last opportunity the von Trapps will have…
最后一次合唱 此后 大概不会再有机会了
…of singing together for a long, long time.
现在 官员正等着
Even now, officials are waiting in this auditorium…
护送范崔普舰长
…to escort Captain von Trapp to his new command…
向第三帝国的海军基地报到
…in the naval forces of the Third Reich.
所以各位先生女士 范崔普家庭…
And so, ladies and gentlemen, the family von Trapp again…
再一次向你们告别
…to bid you farewell.
忧愁的钟声来自大厅
There’s a sad sort of clanging From the clock in the hall
塔尖的钟声也响起了
And the bells in the steeple too
在孩子们卧室里 一只滑稽的小鸟
And up in the nursery An absurd little bird
伸出头来道咕咕
Is popping out to say “coo-coo”
咕咕
Coo-coo
咕咕
Coo-coo
很抱歉他告诉我们
Regretfully they tell us
要我们向大家…
But firmly they compel us
道晚安
To say goodbye
向大家
To you
别了 再见 珍重晚安
So long, farewell Auf Wiedersehen, good night
我不愿离开如斯美景
We hate to go And miss this pretty sight
别了 再见 珍重再见
So long, farewell Auf Wiedersehen, adieu
我向你和你和你说声再见
Adieu, adieu To you and you and you
别了 再见 珍重再见
So long, farewell Auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
我展翅 我飘浮
We flit, we float
我蓦地消失 我在飞翔
We fleetly flee, we fly
别了 再见 珍重再见
So long, farewell Auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
太阳已就寝 我也一样
The sun has gone to bed And so must I
再见
Goodbye
再见
Goodbye
再见
Goodbye
再见
Goodbye
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen,
我手上有了裁判的决定
I have here the decision of our distinguished judges.
我们先公布第三名
We will start with the award for third prize.
我有幸向你们宣布裁判决定
For this honor, the judges have named…
第三名的得主 是圣雅嘉佛合唱团的第一独唱者
…the first soloist of the choir of St. Agatha’s Church in Murback.
史莱瓦格小姐
Fraulein Schweiger.
第二名是图比莱撒四重唱
Second prize to The Toby Reiser Quintet.
第一名 奥地利的最高荣誉奖…
And the first prize, the highest honor in all Austria…
范崔普家庭歌♥咏团
…the von Trapp Family Singers.
范崔普家庭
The family von Trapp.
他们走了
They’re gone!
跟我来
Come with me.
快点 快点
Quickly, quickly.
我有个地方可让你们躲藏
I have a place you can hide.
慢慢来…
Slowly, slowly.
把大门打开
Open this gate.
晚安
Good evening.
女人 快一点
Hurry up, woman.
两个人到里面去
Two men in there.
六个人去庭院
Six of you cover the yard.
你们两人去走廊
You two, cover the corridor.
院长 没想到连累了修道院
Reverend Mother, we didn’t realize we put the abbey in this danger.
不 玛利亚 你们来是对的
No, Maria, it was right for you to come here.
我们想借用你们的车
We thought we might borrow your car.
你们用不着车了
I’m afraid our car will do you no good now.
我听无线电说
I’ve been listening to the wires.
边界被封锁了
The borders have just been closed.
好吧 边界被封锁了
All right, if the borders are closed…
那么我们开车到山里 再徒步过去
…then we’ll drive up into the hills and go over the mountains on foot.
-和小孩们 -我们会帮他们的
-The children… -We’ll help them.
爸爸 我们不需要帮助
We can do it without help, Father.
玛利亚
Maria.
你不会孤独无助的 记住
You will not be alone. Remember:
“我要向山举目 我的帮助从何而来”
“I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help.”
是的 院长
Yes, Mother.
-我好害怕 -我也是
-I’m scared. -Me too.
愿主与你同在
God be with you.
-妈 -是的
-Mother. -Yes?
如我们唱”心爱的事物” 会有帮助吗
Would it help if we sang about our favorite things?
不 亲爱的 这是唯一帮不上忙的一次
No, darling. This is one time it would not help.
你必须很安静 紧抱着我
You must be very quiet. Hold tight to me.
我们到屋顶看看
Let’s try the roof.
劳夫 求求你
Rolfe, please.
不要 等一下
No, wait.
玛利亚
Maria.
孩子们
Children.
我们要的只是你
It’s you we want, not them.
把那个放下
Put that down.
不准动 否则我就开枪
Not another move, or I’ll shoot.
你只是个孩子
You’re only a boy.
-你并不是他们的人 -站在原地
-You don’t really belong to them. -Stay where you are.
跟我们逃吧
Come away with us.
现在还来得及
Before it’s too late.
你再行一步 我就杀了你
Not another step. I’ll kill you.
-把枪给我 劳夫 -你有没有听到
-You give that to me, Rolfe. -Did you hear me?
我会杀了你
I’ll kill you.
劳夫
Rolfe.
你永远不会跟他们一样
You’ll never be one of them.
中尉
Lieutenant!
他们在这里
They’re here!
他们在这里 中尉
They’re here, lieutenant!
院长
Reverend Mother.
我有罪
I have sinned.
院长 我也是
I too, Reverend Mother.
孩子们 是什么罪
What is this sin, my children?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!