然后用车猛撞墙壁
And have it get bashed up against the wall.
猛撞墙壁 猛撞墙壁
Bashed up against the wall. Bashed up against the wall.
我今天接到了马克·罗森塔尔的电♥话♥
I got a phone call from Mark Rosenthal today,
还记得他吗
Remember him?
图书编辑?
Book editor?
平头版鲍勃·吉尔道夫
Bob Geldof with a crew cut.
他在读你写的纳撒尼尔
He’s been reading your Nathaniel stuff,
认为它是神来之笔
Thinks it’s genius, whatever.
-无所谓啊 -管他呢 他说它是本书
– Whatever. – Anyway. He said it’s a book.
他的原话究竟是什么
What did he say exactly?
“它是个人的 它是政♥治♥的 它是及时的”
“It’s personal, it’s political, it’s timely.
“我他妈的可以让它大卖♥♥”
I can sell the shit out of it. ”
-伙计 -是他说的 抱歉 不是我说的
– Oh, boy. – His words, excuse me, not mine.
这很复杂 纳撒尼尔是复杂的
Well, it’s complicated. Nathaniel’s complicated.
是啊 我的意思是 他精神不正常
Well, yeah, he’s mentally ill, I mean.
是啊 但是除了这个 他还没完没了
Right. But beyond that, it’s endless.
我只是…我只是不想承担全部的责任
I just… I don’t want to take full responsibility.
当然可以 逃避全责
By all means, avoid full responsibility.
只要继续承担部分责任
Just, you know, keep going with the partial responsibility
然后象你现在一样的剥削他
And exploiting him like you are now.
你该住嘴了
You should stop.
一步走错 满盘皆输
‘Cause that’s a slippery slope right there,
洛佩兹
Lopez.
-住嘴 住嘴 -有一天 你会写一本书…
– Stop. Stop. – One day, you’re getting a book…
-请住嘴… -给那个人 再然后…
– Please stop. – … from the guy. And the next,
他就指望着 怎么说来着 某种…
He’s expecting, I don’t know, some sort of…
玛丽 住嘴
Mary, stop.
…稳定的关系 去他的 哥们
…consistency in the relationship. Screw that, man.
谁他妈的需要他呢 对吗 这是我说的
Who needs that shit, right? My words.
-你开车吗 -不 我有车
– You driving? – No, I have a car.
和司机?
And a driver?
-天哪 -糟糕
– Oh, my God! – Oh, shit.
这是纳撒尼尔给你的
It’s Nathaniel for you.
…作为一个患有精神疾病的青年
…as a youngster labeled mentally ill
因为抽烟
Because of the underlying cigarette habit,
持续干扰 持续干扰
Constant disturbance, constant disturbance.
你们知道 固执的人也有孩子
You know, bigots have children, too.
史蒂夫·洛佩兹给的笔 非常感谢
Pens from Steve Lopez. Many thanks.
持续干扰 持续干扰
Constant disturbance, constant disturbance.
固执的人也有孩子 固执的人也有孩子
Bigots have children. Bigots have children, too.
笔…纸…史蒂夫·洛佩兹给的笔
Pens… paper… pens from Steve Lopez.
非常感谢
Many thanks.
还有史蒂夫·洛佩兹给的大提琴
And a cello from steve lopez.
史蒂夫·洛佩兹…非常感谢
steve lopez… many thanks to that.
没有史蒂夫·洛佩兹 我什么也不会有…
Without Steve Lopez, I wouldn’t have any of that…
持续干扰
Constant disturbance.
持续干扰 持续干扰
Constant disturbance. Constant disturbances.
我有个绝妙的主意
I’ve had what I think is a beautiful idea.
我认为史蒂夫·洛佩兹
I think Nathaniel
该办一个独奏音乐会
should give a recital.
我不知道是不是能打电♥话♥给他
I don’t know if I can make that call.
他最近神智不太清醒
He hasn’t been very lucid lately.
-好吧 他什么时候最清醒 -我不…
– Right. When is he clearest? – I don’t…
他什么时候注意力最集中
When is he most able to focus his thoughts?
-当他拉琴的时候 -是的
– When he’s playing. – Right.
这会让他自信一千倍
This could increase his confidence a thousand fold.
这会引起转变的
It could be transformative.
我们为什么不给他办一个呢 史蒂夫
How can we not give him that, Steve?
上帝保佑你 史蒂夫
God bless you, Steve.
当然
Sure he does.
我开第一场音乐会时紧张得要命
My first concert, I was so nervous,
全吐在了燕尾服上
I vomited all down my tuxedo.
尴尬极了
It was so embarrassing.
想知道我后来怎样克服的吗
Want to know how I got over those jitters, Nathaniel?
祈祷
I prayed.
我们一起来祈祷好吗 你和我
Shall we pray together, you and I?
天上的主啊
Heavenly father,
请将您的光辉照亮纳撒尼尔兄弟
Shine your light on brother Nathaniel,
让他今晚能用您的嗓音说话
That he may speak with your voice tonight.
纳撒尼尔 你从来不属于这里
Nathaniel, you never have been here
纳撒尼尔 我在这儿 纳撒尼尔
Nathaniel. I’m here, Nathaniel.
-你不在那里 -纳撒尼尔
– You’re not there. – Nathaniel.
你从来不属于这里 你永远不属于这里
You never have been here. You never will be here.
我的声音无处不在
My voice is all there is.
一切正常
Everything’s fine.
-听从我的指示 纳撒尼尔 -开始拉吧
– Follow my voice, Nathaniel. – Tune up and play.
快从这里逃走 纳撒尼尔
Run away from these people, Nathaniel.
他们会嘲笑你的
They’ll laugh at you.
-你什么也不是 -纳撒尼尔·艾尔斯
– You’re nothing. – Nathaniel Ayers.
纳撒尼尔?
Nathaniel?
我给你盛了汤
I got some soup here for you.
纳撒尼尔?
Nathaniel?
你觉得我很蠢 你是那么想的吗
You think I’m stupid. Is that what you think?
你想杀了他们 纳撒尼尔
You want to kill them, Nathaniel
他们会先杀了你 纳撒尼尔
They’ll kill you first, Nathaniel.

No.
他们会把你吊死 纳撒尼尔
They’ll string you up, Nathaniel.
不 你以为我什么也看不见 我什么都看见了
No. You think I can’t see everything. I see everything.
我知道你是谁 我知道你在干什么
I know who you are. I know what you’re doing.
-狗 在咬你的脚 -纳撒尼尔
– Dogs, biting at your feet. – Nathaniel.
我想你大概饿了
I thought you might be hungry.
纳撒尼尔 到那儿去
Nathaniel, over there.
-那本布满灰尘的手册 -纳撒尼尔 到这儿来
– The dusty open manual. – Nathaniel, come here.
手册
The manual.
那是盐酸
That’s hydrochloric acid.
如果我喝了它 我就会被烧伤
If I eat that, it’ll burn me up inside
然后象狗一样死掉
And kill me like a dog.
-不 -纳撒尼尔
– Oh, no. – Nathaniel.
-纳撒尼尔 我不会那样做的 -纳撒尼尔
– Nathaniel, I wouldn’t do that. – Nathaniel.
纳撒尼尔
Nathaniel.
你来吃 全部吃光
You’ll eat it, dust and all.
好吧
Okay.
很好吃 瞧
It’s good, see.
妈的
Shit.
把手拿开
Don’t put your hands on me!
-纳撒尼尔 -别过来
– Nathaniel! – Back the hell off!
别碰我
Don’t you ever touch me!
把手拿开
Don’t ever put your hands on me!
拜托 别这样 纳撒尼尔
Please, don’t. Nathaniel.
别碰我
Don’t you ever touch me.
住手
Stop.
纳撒尼尔
Nathaniel!
我该怎么做 我该支持他
What am I supposed to do? I should have support.
纳撒尼尔
Hi, Nathaniel.
外面冻死了 你不想回家吗
It’s freezing out here. Don’t you wanna come home?
我不能回去 那儿不安全
I can’t go back there. It’s not safe.
求你了 回家吧 纳撒尼尔
Come on, home, Nathaniel.
纳撒尼尔
Nathaniel?
你去哪儿睡觉
Where are you gonna sleep?
大卫 对不起 我是史蒂夫 听着
David, sorry, it’s Steve. Listen.
有空的话 能给我回个电♥话♥吗
Can you call me back when you have a second?
今晚纳撒尼尔出了点意外
There was an incident with Nathaniel tonight.
我有点担心
I’m a little worried.
有空回我电♥话♥
Anyway, call back when you have a sec.
好了 走吧
All right, let’s go.
那是我的 我有权持有它们
It’s my thing! I claim my right to those possessions!
例行检查
Show me your stuff!
-琳达 -怎么了
– Linda! – What?
纳撒尼尔在哪儿
Hey, where’s Nathaniel?
我不知道 我没看见他
I don’t know. I haven’t seen him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!