没事的
It’s Ok.
会好的
It’s Ok.
可能是你今干的太累了
You just pushed yourself too hard today.
没事的
It’s Ok.
没事会好来
It’s Ok. It’s Ok.
感觉怎么样 还好吗
How you doing? You alright?
我还好 太好了
I’m Ok. Good.
曾经有个小女孩
There was small girl.
和一家人 一户打猎的人家 她和家里人一起打猎
Family. Family hunting? She was hunting with her family?
父亲
Father…
父亲受伤了 不能打猎了
Father was hurt? Couldn’t hunt.
风暴 大雪
The storm… snow…
很多天没东西吃
Many days never eat.
神灵带走了父亲
Tarquiup Inua took father…
母亲
Mother…
她离开家死了 因为没有吃的
She went away to die because there was no food?
她会多口吃的 当然
More food for her. Sure.
妹妹快死了
Sister was dying.
女孩就
So the girl…
你用自己的血来喂她
You fed her with your blood.
之后发生什么
Then what happened?
有人来了
People came.
那神灵在也没来
But Tarquiup never came.
瞒过了他
Tricked him.
冻不着你了
You are not going to freeze.
是呀 我在想只要一直向北走
Yeah, I figure just keep headin’ north…
一定会碰上打猎的人 或是村庄
We’re bound to run into a hunting party, or a village.
迟早会的
Sooner or later.
我就可以用无线电联♥系♥医院了
I can radio from Medivac and get straight into a hospital.
他们会在医院里好好照顾你
They’ll take care of you in a hospital.
战争过后 已经出现了许多好药
They got good medicine since the war.
还想跟你说 我们也不去耶洛奈夫了
I’ll tell you another thing.We’re not going to Yellowknife, either.
我要带你去个大城市 像Edminton
Take you to the big city,like Edminton.
去过城里吗
Ever been to the city?
你会不敢相信自己的眼睛
You wouldn’t believe your eyes.
满大街都是车跟人
There’s cars and people, everywhere all over the streets.
随处是成千上万的“cabunas”
Millions of “cabunas” everywhere.
“Moishe’s”? (指烤肉店)
“Moishe’s” (指烤肉店)
那是在蒙特利尔
No, that’s in Montreal.
但在埃德蒙顿也有同样的东西
But, they have the same thing in Edminton.
还有 我想要告诉你
Plus, I’ll tell you what…
一旦你出院了 就带你去吃牛排大餐
soon as you get out of the hospital, I’ll take you for a big steak dinner.
好吗
Alright?
有蘑菇 土豆还有洋葱
Mushrooms… potatoes and onions…
我认识查理并没有很长时间
I didn’t know Charlie Holladay for very long…
但我知道他是位优秀的飞行员
but I do know he was a good pilot…
也是位好朋友
and a good friend.
今天我们聚在这里 是因为他从我们身边被带走了
We are gathered here today because he was taken from us.
太突然了
Much too soon.
当年轻生命终止的时候 言语已经变得苍白冰冷
Words are cold comfort when a young life is cut so short.
但我想 也许该念一首我珍藏的诗
But I thought I might read from a poem I found,
是一位年轻的加拿大空军中尉名叫John McGee在战争中写的
Written by a young Canadian flight lieutenant named John McGee during the war.
这首诗是他阵亡后在柜子里找到的
and found in his locker after he was shot down.
“哦 我曾划过阴沉的大地
“Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth,
乘着银色双翼快乐的在空中飞舞
and danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings.
朝着太阳向上飞
Sunward I’ve climbed,
去感受那拨云见日后翻滚的喜悦 —
and joined the tumbling mirth of sun-split clouds —
体验着那很多从未梦见过的东西 —
and done a hundred things you have not dreamed of —
盘旋着 滑翔着 回到阳光照射下那寂静的高地
wheeled and soared and swung high in the sunlit silence.
翱翔到那 我将与狂风同行
Hov’ring there, I’ve chased the shouting wind along,
把我的希望之船抛向那无边的空中
and flung my eager craft through footless halls of air.
飞啊 飞高些 狂热如火的飞吧
Up, up the long, delirious burning blue,
我态然自若的到达暴风肆虐的高地
I’ve topped the windswept heights with easy grace,
那连云雀 老鹰都不曾飞到过的地方
Where never lark,or even eagle flew.
在寂静的时候 思绪飘落
And, while with silent, lifting mind,
我已踏上高处未被践踏的圣洁之地
I’ve trod the high untresspassed sanctity of space,
伸出双臂
Put out my hand,
去触摸那上帝的面颊”
and touched the face of God.”
靴子做的不太好
Not very good boots.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的亲人
My people.
兄弟
Brother.
珂啦娜
Kanalaaq.
珂啦娜
Kanalaaq!
珂啦娜
Kanalaaq!