万物
All things …
呼吸
Breath?
万物都有生命
Everything breathes?
有些是好神灵
Some spirits good…
有些是坏的
Some bad.
他们会欺骗你
They trick you.
当你死的时候
When you die…
“神灵” 就会来
“Tarquiup” will come.
那是谁 谁是神灵?
Who’s that? Who is Tarquiup?
是位神灵
Is he a spirit?
他
He…
看着你
He sees you?
他盯着你
He watches you?
他说
He says…
来吧 没事的
Come. It’s Ok.
你的时间到了 没事的
It’s your time now. It’s Ok.
当他来带你走的时候
Where does he take you, when he comes?
好猎手
Good hunting.
有很多土地
Many fields…
有鱼
fish…
是海象
walrus?
听起来是个不错的地方
Sounds like a good place.
当你死的时候
When you die…
你需要
you need…
你需要自己的家伙
You need your tools.
我懂了
I see.
那么 神灵打那儿来
So, where does Tarquiup live?
月亮上
The moon?
嗨
Hey.
我只是想知道那是谁家的狗
I was just trying to figure out whose dog that is.
你下班了 没有 只是休息下
You off work? No, just a break.
跟吉米说了我想透透气
Told Jimmy I needed some air.
想跟你说些事情
I wanted to tell you something.
我知道你心情不好
I know you feel bad, Shep.
但这不是你的错
But this wasn’t your fault.
你不需要对他负责任 没有人应该的
You aren’t responsible for him.Nobody was.
当这些事发生的时候 在这个世界上我们都是独自一人来承担的
When it comes right down to it, all of us are just alone in this world…
生活就是这样的
and that’s just the way it is.
给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
我想你会喜欢的
I thought you might like to have it.
好了
Ok.
你来干嘛
What are you doing?
来拿东西
Gettin’ my stuff.
听说他们停止搜救了
I heard they called off the search.
是啊
Yeah.
那是个艰难的决定
That’s a tough break.
听着 如果你想另找个飞行员 我这有个不错的人选 也许你想见见
Listen, if you’re looking for another flyer, I got a buddy you might wanna meet.
是我在一些生意上的伙伴 大家处的还不错
He and I are partners on a couple of side deals we got going.
现在做点投机生意 给我自己 你清楚的
I do a little speculating now and again myself, you know?
实际上是 你明白 我们应该谈谈
Matter of fact, you know we should talk.
因为 这 也许我们能
Because, uh… maybe we could…
做点其他生意
work out a little arrangement?
出去
Get out.
什么 你听到我说的
What? You heard me.
赶快给我滚出去
Go on. Get the hell outta here.
否则我会把你扔出去
Before I throw you through the goddamn wall.
看那儿
Look.
感谢上帝
Thank God!
看那里
Look at that.
你怎能失去她呢
How could you miss her?
快点 知道你这家伙会留下点东西
Come on. I know you guys left something here.
好的 来吧伙计 知道你留东西了 在那呢
Alright. Come on fellas,I know you left it. So where is it?
快点儿 谢普, 皮尔斯.
Come on, Shep, Pierce.
真不敢相信
I don’t believe it.
他妈的
Damn it!
什么都没有
Nothin!
没有留言 没有标识 什么都没有 难道他们没有到过这?
Not a note. Not a sign. Nothing! How could they miss this?
他们怎么会没看到我们?
How could they not see us?
知道吗 暴风雪就要来了
You know, the snow is comin’.
该怎么办?零下20/40度的时候?
What is it gonna get? 20, 40 below?
我们吃什么?靠什么活下来?
How we gonna eat then, huh? How we gonna stay alive?
我甚至都不知道你为什么来找我
I don’t even know why you came for me.
可你知道最可笑的是什么吗
But you know what the real joke is?
根本没有活的可能
We never had a chance.
在我们落地的时候就已经死了
We were dead the minute we hit the ground.
(爱斯基摩语)
(Speaking Eskimo)
不要理我
Leave me alone.
(爱斯基摩语)
(Speaking Eskimo)
我说了我一个人待着
I said leave me alone.
查理 不
Charlie, no!
不
No!
查理
Charlie?
查理
Charlie?
什么
What?
你 还好吗
You Ok?
这
Here.
是什么
What is that?
看来象脂肪
Looks like fat.
你吃这?
You eat this?
很好吃
Pretty good.
(爱斯基摩语)
(Speaking Eskimo)
我刚好想起来
I was just thinking about this…
在蒙特利尔的烤肉店
steak house in Montreal.
店名叫Moishe’s
Called “Moishe’s”.
我总和队里的伙伴们一起去那吃
I use to always go there with the fellas from my outfit.
跟你说 就是这么一大块肉
I’m tellin’ ya, the steaks in this joint.
至少要有五寸厚
were at least five inches thick.
那儿什么都有 它那有
They had it all, boy.They had…
上好的牛腰肉 纽约产的牛里脊
top sirloin, New York, rib eye…
你一走进去 就能闻到
and you walk in there, and you could smell it…
那诱人的飘香 在烤架上嘶嘶作响
waft into the joint,sizzling on the grill.
配上大块土豆一起上桌
They come to the table with these giant spuds…
在浇拌上黄油和酸奶油
just swimming in butter and sour cream…
细香葱 油炸的洋葱和蘑菇
and chives, and fried onions and mushrooms…
还有那葡萄酒 就
and the wine, just…
好象血如泉涌一般
flowing like bloody spring water.
当然了 大伙手头上都比较紧
Course, the fellas would get a little tight…
狼吞虎咽 连调味汁都添的干净
gettin’ lit up on the sauce,and start jaw waggin’ about…
这都是我们这帮混♥蛋♥在战争中作的破事
all the crazy, dumb ass shit we did during the war.
回想起来真不错
Those were good times.
好笑的是 你知道打仗会让人干嘛
Funny thing, you know, what war does to some people.
你以为 你很了解一个家伙
You know, you think you know a fella…
看上去很正常 然而有一天
seems perfectly normal,then one day…
他突然拿锤子乱砸 能想象吗
the hammer drops,and he snaps, you know?
把东西都砸碎了
He falls all to pieces.
只是因为在
Just because a…
那里看到些什么 在战争中亲眼所见的
what we saw over there, you know, what we saw during the war.
是些在最骇人的梦里也不会见过的东西
Never in your wildest dreams thought you’d see stuff like that.
无法想象你能干出这些事来
You never thought you could do the things you did.
这会让你变得越来越恨你自己
Things you just grow to hate yourself for.
也不知怎么你又让自己平常如初了
But somehow you know you’ll make your peace with it.
至少试着这样
At least you try.
很快能走了
Soon, we walk.
(爱斯基摩语)
(Speaking Eskimo)
用这
Here.
把这个围上
Put this around you.
哦 糟糕
Oh, damn.
今天做的够多了
That’s enough for today.
好点吗
Ok?
哦 不好 你在发烧
Oh shit, you’re burning up.