就在多飞5分钟 看看油表
Just 5 more minutes. Look at the gauge.
你以为在玩游戏 干嘛的 童子军吗
What do you think this is, a game? What are you, some kind of boy scout?
在说什么呢 皮尔斯
What are you talking about, Pierce?
你以为我不知道啊
Think I don’t know what’s going on here?
以为我真看不出来这到底怎么会事儿
You think I don’t really see what’s going on?
为什么不直接说出来呢 说什么
Why don’t you just come out and say it? Say what?
你根本就不想找到他
You don’t wanna find him!
你 知道个屁啊
You… you dumb ass kid!
查理已经死了
Charlie Holladay’s dead.
他是个傲慢自私的家伙 不是个好东西
He was an arrogant, selfish son of a bitch who got sloppy…
而且他已经死了
and now he’s dead.
看看那 继续找 向下看吧
Take a look out there.Go on. Just look down below.
看到了没
You see that?
只有死亡 孩子
That’s death, boy.
在这必死无疑 就像在脑袋上给了一枪
This land will kill you as sure as a bullet in the head.
找他只是为了让我们感觉上好受些
We just run this little drill to make us all feel better.
没准下次 谁知道 可能会是我的
Because next time, who knows, could be my ass…
或是谢普的 也可能是你的
or Shephard’s, your yours.
他会为我们作同样的事情 什么
He would have done the same for us. What?
他是会为我们作同样的事 你真♥他♥妈♥的对 他会的
He would have done the same for us. Your goddamn right, he would.
但这也改变不了事实
But that don’t change the facts.

Hey!

Hey!

Hey!
你看这样 我大约走了五天
You see, the way I figure it, I probably walked for 5 days.
也许吧 我想是
Maybe… I don’t know…
每天走15或20(英)里
… 15, 20 miles a day.
所以我们离飞机 大概
So that would put us,probably…
有80或90(英)里远
… 80, 90 miles from the plane.
假如谢普从莫德女王海湾沿三角方向飞到
So if Shep is flying a triangular grid from Queen Maud Gulf…
巴瑟斯特 耶洛奈夫
…Bathurst, Yellowknife.
那刚才就是他们 他们正在往东飞
and that was them and they’re flying east…
他们就会看到飞机和S.O.S
they’d see the plane.They’d see the S.O.S.
会知道我们还活着 但 问题是
and they’d know we’re alive. But, no…
天晓得我们却在这个鬼地方
we’re here in the middle of bloody nowhere.
就因为离开了飞机
Because I left the plane.
该死
Shit!
你永远 永远 永远不要离开飞机
You never, never, never leave the plane!
我知道是他们
But I know it was them.
我们得回去
We gotta go back.
你绑的可真够紧的
You’re gonna cut my circulation off there.
好吧
Alright.
我不是病人 我挺好
I’m not a bloody invalid. I’m good.
行 行了 没事 很好的
I got it, I got it, I got it. I’m good.
好了 我们回到营地吧
Alright, let’s go back to camp.
别 我可不想到水里去
No, I’m not going in the water.
我不想弄湿了 没事的
No, I’ll get soaked. It’s Ok.
没事的
It’s Ok.
你看还好
How ’bout that?
还真不漏水
Water tight.
有靴子穿了
I got boots.
有 老婆没
You’ve… wife?
我吗 没有
Me? No.
没结婚
Not married.
以前有女朋友
Use to have a girl.
是很久以前的事了
That was a while ago.
你多大
How old?
32
32了还没老婆
32, no wife?
那你多大了
How old are you?
20
那你呢 你有老婆没
How ’bout you? You got a wife?
嗨 够了 该休息下
Hey. That’s enough.Time out.
知道吗 同一首歌♥你已经唱了3天了
You know, you’ve been singing the same song for three days now.
我是说 可怜的女人
I mean, have mercy woman.
男人可受不了太多这个
A man can only take so much of this.
会唱别的歌♥吗
You know any other songs?
能唱些比较有节奏感的歌♥么
You know anything with a tune or a beat?
那你唱 别 哈
You sing. No, ah…
我不是这个意思 现在就唱
that’s not what I meant. You sing now.
好吧
Alright.
好 我唱
Fine. I’ll sing.
“当月光照到你的双眸
“When the moon hits your eye…
“像块巨大的比萨
“… like a big pizza pie…
“那就是爱情
“… that’s amore.
“当世界看上去闪耀时
“When the world seems to shine…
“就像喝了太多葡萄酒
“… like you’ve had too much wine…
“那就是爱情”
“… that’s amore.
怎么样了
So?
坐下来
Sit down.
搜救队打过电♥话♥
Search and rescue called.
现在 他们寻找的差不多快三周了
They’ve been at it for almost three weeks now.
你知道人们都怎么说他们
You know what they say about them.
他们有完美的纪录
They have a perfect record…
但就是从来也没找到过人
but never found anybody.
国家太 大了 你知道的
The country is just…so big, you know?
如能阻止上帝 飞机一旦着了火
And if, God forbid,the plane burned…
他们也刚好飞到上空去找
they could fly right over the top of it…
可是什么也没有看到
never see anything at all.
对不起 孩子
I’m sorry kid.
还行吧
You Ok?
来这坐
Here, sit down.
休息一下
Let’s rest a while.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
不太像架飞机
It’s not the plane.
看到吗
You see that?
上帝呀
Dear God.
天哪 看看这
Ooh, jeeze,look at this.
双发动机
Bimotor…
知道吗 我想这是一架B-18
You know,I think this is a B-18.
肯定是坠毁了
Sure took a tumble.
看看这些 来看这个
Look at all this stuff. Come look at this.
过来啊
Come here.
找些我们能用的
We can use some of this.
看看这
Look up in here.
所有的东西
All kinds of stuff.
太好了
Yeah.
可以用
Use that.
看看我找到的家伙
Look at the jack I found here.
我们可以拿来捕杀旅鼠 哈
We can kill a few squirrels with that, huh?
来 这里什么都有 帮个忙
Come on. There’s all kinds of stuff. Give me a hand.
没事的
It’s Ok.
没事的
It’s Ok.
可怜这该死的傻瓜
Poor son of a bitch.
看看这个
Look at that!
还不坏
Not too bad.
肯定能派上用场
Use it for somethin’.
过来 过来 搭把手吧
Come on! Come on, give me a hand.

Yeah!
中头彩了
Jack pot!
看这个
Look at this!
感谢老天
Thank you!
这东西能救我们的命
That’s gonna save us,right there.
注定我们要找到这些家伙的 珂啦娜
We were meant to find this stuff, Kanalaaq.
你总该看我一眼吧
Would you at least look at me
我跟你说话呢
I’m talking to you.
能看我一眼吗
Would you look at me?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
他不再需要这些东西了 对不
He doesn’t need these things, you know.
好吧
Fine.
这个世上有很多神灵
The world has many spirits.