完了
Shit!
查理
Charlie Holladay…
驾着挪威造的
with the Norseman.Juliet-India-November
我想找到了
I think I got it here.
挪威造 马克5型
Norseman! Mark 5!
他们说至少24小时之内不会停止搜索
They say it isn’t gonna break for at least another 24.
还要找
Second it does…
皮尔斯 我要你和卡尔飞趟海湾
Pierce, I want you and Carl to go to the Gulf.
开斯廷森号♥去 向西一直到巴瑟斯特
You take the Stinson,cover west towards Bathurst.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
巴瑟斯特
Bathurst?
你们能试试吗 完毕
Can you try them? Over.
抱歉
Sorry.
弗兰克 总部电♥话♥
Frank. It’s the station.
他们想正式宣布他失踪了
The want to make it an official missing person.
行 好的
Yeah, Ok.
查理
Charlie!
查理 什么
Charlie! What?
保持编队
Hold back on the formation.
不好
No!
查理
Charlie!
不要
No!
好疼
Shit!
见鬼
What the hell?
你在这干什么
What the hell you doing here?

Hey.
你跟着我吗
Did you follow me?
你跟着我?
You follow me?
走来的 你走到这
Walk? Did you walk here?
睡觉
Sleep.
你会说英语
You speak English?
一点点
Little bit.
吃吧
Eat.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 太好了
Oh, that’s good.
真不错
That’s good.
从哪找的这东西
Where did you get this?
这是什么
What is this? Sicsic.
是什么
What’s sicsic?
你抓的
You catch this?
你从那个鬼地方弄的
Where the hell you find this?
我连你名字都不知道
I don’t even know your name.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
不 不
No, no…
不是身份号♥
Not your tag.
你的名字 我叫你什么呢
Your name.What do I call you?
珂啦娜
Kanalaaq.
珂啦娜
Kanalaaq.
查理
Charlie.
查理
Charlie?
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
我们到了 彻丽
Here we go, Cherry.
注意了
Look alive.
捕鱼营地
Fishing camp.
爱斯基摩人
Huskies.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
吃午饭
Lunch.
怎么了 难道你不吃东西吗 彻丽
Why? Don’t you ever eat, Cherry?
不要那样叫我
Don’t call me that.
你到这儿多长时间了
How long you been up here?
有几个月了
Couple months.
不同了吧 是吗
It’s different, isn’t it?
想想看这个地方会有多大
How big you think it is,the territory?
五十万 一百万(英)里
Half a million? Million miles?
知道嘛 你不仅能在这地方装下三个欧洲
You know, you could put all of Europe in here three times…
而且还有富余地方装的下格棱兰(岛)
…and still have room for Greenland.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
查理在他应该待的地方了
Charlie was where he was suppose to be.
为什么谢普派人到巴瑟斯特去
Why is Shep sending people to Bathurst?
也许飞机掉水里了
Maybe the plane’s under the water…
坠毁在沙滩上 或是撞上了什么
crashed on the sand or something.
这桶是怎么弄上海滩的
How’d the barrels get on the beach?
也是
Right.
还有别的事情发生
Somethin’ else happened.
你知道
You know?
也许是谋杀
Maybe it was murder.
也许爱斯基摩人杀了他
Maybe the Huskies killed him.
然后吃了他
Then they ate him.
也一块吃了他的飞机
Then they ate his plane.
你有毛病呀
What’s matter with you?
没什么
Nothing.
接着找这个可怜的婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Let’s go find the poor son of a bitch.
这儿 一个小纪念品
Here. A little souvenir.
这些小东西是什么
What are these little things?
旧靴子 旧靴子
Old boots. Old boots.
喝点水
Want some water?
这 想来点吗
Here. Do you want some?

Water.
热的
Hot.
水 喝
Water? Drink.
喝是“imec”
Drinking is “imec”?
水是“imac”
Water is “imac”?

Drink… “Imec”.
那是
What’s that?

Water… “Imac”.
我可记不住这么多
I’m not gonna remember all this.

Hey!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
什么
What?
缝一缝 别 现在不要
Fix it. No… not right now.
等等
Wait!
我要穿的
I need those.
回来
Come back!
珂啦娜
Kanalaaq!
回来
Come back!
那边怎么样?奴隶湖向北
What about up here? North of Slave Lake.
已经搜索过这个区了 我毫不在乎
… have already covered that… I don’t give a damn.
我告诉你我想让你去那
I’m telling you where I want you to go.
好的
Fine.
皮尔斯
去河下游看看
Do the Back River…
万一他直接向下走了
in case he cuts straight down.
为什么会
Why would he?
谢普
你好 太太
Hello, Mrs. Holladay.
我是沃尔特
This is Walter Sheperd.
我跟您儿子一起工作
I work with your son.
我真不知道该和您怎么说
I don’t know exactly how to say this.
真希望我永远也不会打这个电♥话♥
I always hoped I’d never have to make this call.
吃鱼吗
Want some fish?
你 这有点东西
Your, um…You got something…
你在做什么
What are you making?
给你的
For you.
别 不必这样做
No you don’t have to do that.
至少
At least…
这靴子还能穿
these boots are still fine.
再缝几针 它们还能让我多走几英里
Put a few stitches in them,they’ll take me a few more miles.
你应该休息的 知道吗
You should rest.You know?
行了 到此为止 回去吧
Alright. That’s it. Gotta go back.
也许我们应该再走远一点 不行
Maybe we should push a little bit. No.
看看油表 我们还有油
Look at the gauge. We got the fuel.