Papa saved me.
蓝爸爸救了我
He cast a special spell and
他施了一种特殊的咒语
then helped me become the Smurf I was meant to be.
帮我改邪归正
No. Play it safe.
不 还是稳妥点好
Odile, pending your approval,
“奥迪尔 等待你的批准 ”
it’s ready to go to the billboard agency.”
已经准备好发给广告商”
Well, here goes nothing.
好吧 尽人事听天命
Papa should be done by now.
蓝爸爸此时应该完成了
Yeah. Enough with the suspense.
是的 不想再有悬念了
I wanna go home. Me, too.
我想回家 我也是
Now that that wily wizard’s got our scent,
现在那个诡计多端的巫师追踪到了我们的气味
it’s a whole new wager.
这完全是一个新的赌注
Without that blue moon, our giblets are gravy.
没有那个蓝月亮 我们的内脏被绞成肉汁
Well, it’s off.
收工了
Time to either celebrate or file for unemployment.
要么庆祝升职 要么卷包滚蛋
Hey, what’s wrong?
怎么了
I’m sure we’ll be fine. Oh. It’s okay.
我相信一切都会好的 没关系
That one’s hypersmurfilating. Yeah, tell me about it.
他太紧张了 -是的 说实话吧
It’s all this waitin’ that’s killin’ us. Yeah.
等待让人备受煎熬 是的
I know the feeling.
我明白那种感受
Better yet…
还好
I know the cure.
我知道治疗的方法
You just match the colors with the buttons.
你只要根据颜色按就行
You try.
你试试
Hey! Go, Grouchy!
弹起来 厌厌
You’re good! Nice one!
你真棒 很好
Hey, look at me, guys! I’m shredding!
看看我 伙计们 我正在弹吉它
Walk this way…
像这样
You sing.
你唱
Talk this way just give me a kiss
像这样 给我一个吻
It’s a rock face.
摇滚脸
It’s Gene Simmons. He’s a…
这是吉恩西蒙斯 他是一个
Never mind.
没什么
Like this. Like this.
像这样 像这样
Smurfette, sweetie, is a classy kind of sassy.
蓝妹妹 小甜心 漂亮又时髦
Little skirts climbing way up her knee.
小裙子 过膝盖
Not another single girl in the whole smurf in’ world.
蓝精灵的世界里 她是唯一的女孩
And I can’t believe she’s lookin’ at me,
真不敢相信 她正看着我
it’s a complete. Surrender.
她彻底的 征服了我
To the power of her Gender.
她的力量 以柔克攻
So I close my eyes and make a wish.
我闭上眼睛 许下愿望
I just want to Savor.
我想 尝遍
All her smurf berry. Flavor.
她的浆果味 很香
So I smurfed her just a little kiss. Like this.
所以我吻了她 就像这样
Check out Clumsy. Whoa, Clumsy.
看看你 笨笨 笨笨
You found your niche. Yeah!
打鼓适合你 是的
Clumsy, holdin’ it down. Look at him go!
笨笨 接着来 看他舞动
Come on, Gutsy! Here we go!
勇勇 就这样
Yay, Gutsy! Get down with your bad smurf!
哇 勇勇 跳吧
Go, Gutsy! That’s right.
勇勇 -这就对了
Careful. Get your smurf on!
当心 跳出精灵本色
Gutsy! Nice!
勇勇 很好
Yeah! Thank you.
太好啦 谢谢
That was rare.
真是太开心了
Hey, guys. How do you like my new dress?
伙计们 你们觉得我的新裙子漂亮吗
Whoa! Is there a draught in here?
这里有风吗
Oh, okay, that’s not what I had in mind.
好吧 我可没想到会是这样
Are you thinkin’ what I’m thinkin’?
你们想的和我想的一样吗
Sorry, boys.
抱歉 伙计们
Yeah, that cools the giblets.
是的 这样会着凉的
Nothin’ like a cool breeze through my Enchanted Forest.
没有比我那”魔法森林”更凉快的地方了
It’s approved. What?
它通过了 什么
She approved it. She approved the ad! She loved it?
她批准了 她批准这个广告了 她喜欢它
Well, she said “Approved,”
她说”通过了”
so coming from her, that’s love.
这话从她嘴里说出来 就是很喜欢
Oh, my goodness!
天哪
Patrick, yeah! You owned it!
帕特里克 太好了 是你努力的结果
Oh, my goodness! Yay, Patrick!
天哪 帕特里克 太棒了
Yeah.
是的
No jumping, no jumping, no jumping.
不要跳 不要跳 不要跳
No jumping, no jumping. Okay.
不要跳 不要跳 好吧
Should I send it? I’m not going to. Yes! Do it!
我应该发送吗 我不发 发 发吧
Do it this minute. I will do it. All right.
一会儿就发 我会发的 好吧
Do it, do it.
发吧 发吧
Go, go, go!
发 发 发
Tomorrow this’ll be on every billboard in New York City.
明天这广告就会遍布纽约市的大街小巷
It’s a go, laddie boy!
发送了 小家伙
Well done, Master Winslow.
做得好 温斯洛先生
Oh! Hey, guys, Papa’s back.
伙计们 蓝爸爸回来了
Papa, are your calculations done? Yeah!
蓝爸爸 你计算完了吗 是的
I’m nearly out of smurf berries.
蓝精灵果都快吃光了
It’s proving more difficult than I’d hoped.
情况比我想的还要复杂
But we are going home, right?
但是我们要回家了 对吗
Of course. Just not tonight.
当然 只不过不是今晚
Now, off to bed.
现在 上床睡觉吧
I was hoping I’d be sleeping in my mushroom tonight.
我希望今晚就睡在我的蘑菇屋里
I miss the other Smurfs.
我想念其他的蓝精灵
Me, too.
我也是
I’ve never spent the night away from home before.
我以前从来没有在外面过过夜
Well, there was last night. But who could sleep?
虽说昨晚在这儿住过了 可谁能睡得好呢
Hush. Hush now, Smurfs.
别说了 睡吧 孩子们
Everything’s going to be just fine.
一切都会好起来的
Papa?
蓝爸爸
Do you really believe we’re
你真的相信我们能回家
ever gonna get home to the other Smurfs?
和其他蓝精灵重聚吗
Don’t worry.
别担心
We’ll be reunited with the others soon enough.
我们很快就会和其他的蓝精灵重聚
If only the stars would align.
只要星星排成一行
You know who I miss? Chef Smurf. Hefty Smurf.
你知道我想念谁吗 厨厨 健健
Hey, Jokey Smurf. Greedy. Narrator.
还有乐乐 婪婪 叙叙
Painter. Baker. Harmony.
画画 贝贝 谐谐
Oh, I miss Complimentary Smurf.
我想念赞赞
He always has such nice things to say.
他总是很会说话
I’ll tell you who I don’t miss, Passive Aggressive Smurf.
我告诉你们我不想谁吧 消消
Aye. Yeah.
赞成 是的
He’s always so nice,
他总是这么和蔼
but when he leaves you feel bad.
但是当他离开你时 你会感觉很糟
Ah, another wretched Smurf less night.
今晚又没捉到蓝精灵 真郁闷
Oh, hello, little moth.
你好 小蛾子
Perhaps with your help I’ll find a way to get them back.
也许在你的帮助下 我能找到抓住他们的办法
Oh, you and I are kindred spirits, little one.
我和你志趣相投 小家伙
Both of us meant to soar.
我们都想展翅高飞
Go now, and bring back an army of mighty eagles to free me.
走吧 带回一个强有力的老鹰军队来解救我
Fly, tiny eagle. Fly and bring back your brethren.
飞吧 小老鹰 飞吧 带回你们的同胞们
Fly! Fly!
飞吧 飞吧
Fly!
飞吧
Okay. Let’s see here.
好吧 让我看看
I’m guessing you have a long night ahead of you.
漫漫长夜最难熬不过了
You guys drink coffee? Is a Smurf’s butt blue?
你们喝咖啡吗 那还用说
So tell me, that weird
告诉我 那个在玩具店
guy in the ratty bathrobe at the toy store?
穿着破烂睡袍的怪人是谁
Gargamel? He’s not really a wizard, is he?
格格巫 他并不是一个真正的巫师 对吗
Not the smartest of sorcerers, but dangerous just the same.
不是巫师中最聪明的 但同样危险
Thank you.
谢谢
Back home, I could hold him at bay with a spell or two.
在家时 我可以用一两种药水困住他
But here, without my books and potions…
但是这里 没有魔法书和药水…
Well, today we got lucky. But next time, who knows?
今天我们很幸运 但下一次就不好说了
Well, what are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
I’ll do anything and everything I can do to get my Smurfs home.
我会不惜一切代价 带我的孩子们回家
I won’t ever give up. They’re my family.
我永远都不会放弃 他们是我的家人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!