and we still don’t have a Stargazer.
我们还是没有占星镜
Wait a smurf. If he’s a fortuneteller,
等一下 如果他是个预言家
he reads stars all the time.
那他应该天天看星星
Ergo, it’s at his place of business.
因此占星镜应该在他工作的地方
Excellent work, Brainy.
不愧是聪聪
What are we waiting for? Let’s ride.
还愣着干什么 出发
Yeah, come on, guys.
来吧 伙计们
Come on, Smurfs! Let’s go get that Stargazer.
来吧 蓝精灵 咱们去找占星镜
Surprise, surprise. Oh, no.
不出所料啊 噢不
Clumsy, I think it might be best
笨笨 我觉着你最好还是
if you stay here. You know?
待在这儿 明白了吗
Smurf an eye on the mushroom.
在这儿看家
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking.
好吧 正合我意
This way, Smurfs! Let’s follow Mr. Winslow.
这边来 蓝精灵们 跟住温斯洛先生
Well, I can smurf an eye on the mushroom.
我能看好家的
Smurf away!
出发
Let’s smurf this joint. Is he down there?
咱们从这跳下去吧 他在下面吗
Taxi! Can you see him?
出租车 你能看见他吗
Look, he’s getting into the mechanical wagon.
看 他进入那个机械马车了
Oh, no. Clearly that distance is too great…
不 显然这距离太远…
Off you go! No! Gutsy!
下去吧你 不 勇勇
Come on, Smurfs! Smurfabunga!
冲啊 蓝精灵 精灵跳
Goodbye, blue world.
别了 蓝色世界
Use your hat, you ninny!
用帽子啊 笨
Couldn’t we just have taken the stairs?
我们就不能走楼梯吗
There we go. Not funny, Gutsy.
到了 一点不好笑 勇勇
It was a little funny. Smurfs.
还是有点好笑的 孩子们
We’re stopping. Hold on tight.
要停车了 抓紧了
Not to me, Grouchy.
不是说抓我 厌厌
Oh, did I do that? Sorry.
我抓你了吗 不好意思
Keep the change. Thanks, man.
零钱不用找了 谢了 哥们
Master Winslow, we really need your help.
温斯洛先生 我们真心需要你帮助
Right here.
我们在这儿
What are you doing here?
你们在这搞什么
What part of “We need a
我说我们需要个占星镜
Stargazer” don’t you understand, you numptie?
你还不明白吗 你个呆子
You can’t be out in public.
大庭广众的你们不能出来
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
If we could just have a
我们只想看一眼
quick look around in your predicting parlor…
你的那个预言厅而已
We really wanna go home. Come on, man, I gotta go.
我们真的很想回家 老兄 我可得走了
Fine. Just come here, come here. Please, please.
好吧 过来吧 过来 求你了 求你
All of you. Trust me.
都过来 相信我吧
Careful. Hey, watch the smurf berries.
小心 看着点精灵果
I’m not going…
我才不要…
Be quiet. It’s dark in here.
闭嘴 这里好黑
All right, who smurfed?
谁放屁了
Hey! Get your hand out of my kilt.
别乱摸我的短褶裙
That’s not my hand. Hey, ticklish.
不是我摸的 好痒啊
Morning. Morning. Good morning, Mr. Winslow.
早上好 早上好 温斯洛先生
Congratulations on your promotion. Thank you.
恭喜你升官 谢谢
I hope you guys like desk drawers,
我希望你们会喜欢书桌抽屉
because that’s where…
因为你们要在里面…
You’re late. Odile!
你迟到了 噢…奥迪尔
You were in my office.
你刚在我办公室里吗
It’s my building, and we have much work to do.
这楼可归我管 我们还有很多事要忙
The launch for Jouvenel is tomorrow night.
“青春永驻”的发布会就在明晚了
Is your concept ready?
你准备好了吗
Close. I had a crazy morning.
差不多了 我今早忙疯了
What are you doing?
你怎么了
Nothing. I’m excited.
没有 我特别兴奋
I’m excited about all the concept ideas.
一想到新点子就很兴奋
And hungry. Sorry. Hungry for its success.
还很饥渴 对不起 渴望成功
Nervous energy.
精神充沛啊
Nervous energy’s what’s going on up in here.
没错 这儿充满了能量
I like it. Yep.
我喜欢 谢了
The fear of failure is a fabulous motivator.
害怕失败就是获得成功的最大动力
True that.
说得没错
Hey! Stop it.
别闹了
Henri. Make it work.
亨利 好好干
You have no idea.
是得好好干
What is this? Why did I get the armpit?
这是什么 为什么我要凑上胳肢窝
Stop pushing me. Go easy on the cologne tomorrow.
别推我 你明天少喷点古龙水吧
Are you crazy?
你们疯了吗
You’re gonna get me fired. My hair!
要害我被炒吗 我的头发
I couldn’t even breathe in there.
我刚简直无法呼吸了
It smelled like the business end of a sheep.
那味道就像绵羊的屁屁
I don’t see a Stargazer. How you doing?
我没看见占星镜 你好吗
I’m sorry, Master Winslow,
对不起 温斯洛先生
but we badly need to borrow your Stargazer.
不过我们真的很想借一下你的占星镜
I don’t have a Stargazer, okay?
我没有占星镜
It’s not something people
我们这个年代的人
of this century just have, especially here.
不用这种东西 尤其在这里
Not happy. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to work.
生气了 要是你们不介意的话 我得开工了
Well, perhaps we could sing to help things along.
那兴许我们可以用歌声给你灵感
And then we’ll get the stargazer. Come along, Smurfs.
然后我们就能拿到观星仪了 来吧 孩子们
La la la la la la sing a happy song
啦啦啦啦啦啦 唱首快乐的歌
La la la la la la smurf the whole day long
啦啦啦啦啦啦 快乐每一天
Stop.
住嘴
Stop!
住嘴
Sing a happy song
唱首快乐的歌
Come on. None of you find
天哪 难道你们不觉得
that song just the tiniest bit annoying?
这歌实在是有点吵吗
I find it annoying.
我觉得这歌很吵
Well, what do you sing at work?
那你工作的时候都唱什么呢
I don’t sing at work. What?
我工作的时候不唱歌 什么
And you have to wear a leash. Harsh.
而且你脖子上还要套根绳 真惨
I know. How about if we hum?
我懂了 我们还是用哼的吧
Please stop humming.
拜托别哼了
I need to hone my message here.
我得赶快想出名言佳句
I’ve got a message.
我知道一句
Always chew with your mouth closed.” Papa taught us that.
“食不言 寝不语” 蓝爸爸教的 ”
That’s good. You should use that.
很好 你可以用上
Or, “Dance and be happy.”
还有 “跳舞最快乐”
How about, “Grab life by the grapes”?
还有 “扼住命运的咽喉”
“Turn that frown upside down.” “Always bet on blue.”
“笑一笑 十年少” “笑对人生”
“Have a smurfy day.” “I kissed a Smurf and I liked it”?
“每天都快乐” “爱他你就亲亲他”
It’s an embarrassment of riches.
你需要花时间消化一下
They’re giving you gold here.
我们真的是倾囊相授
Thank you. Master Winslow,
谢谢 温斯洛先生
you’ll know it’s the right message if it comes from the heart.
真正的佳句来自你的内心
Right, Smurfs? Yeah.
对吗 蓝精灵们 对
You said it. Absolutely.
你说得对 没错
Of course. Welcome to my world.
当然 还是用我的吧
I love emerging dramatically through the smoke.
我最爱从烟雾中出其不意地现身
It makes… it makes me feel so deliciously mysterious.
让我…让我觉得自己充满神秘感
Also, it gives the skin a wonderful glow.
还能让我的肌肤光彩夺目
What?
什么
Where? Where?
哪儿呢 哪儿呢
What?
什么
Curses! So close.
天杀的 长这么像
What?
什么
Theirs is upside down.
他们把字画反了
Idiots. They painted it wrong.
蠢货 这也能画反
Come, Azrael.
来 阿兹猫
Hi. Hello.
你好 你好
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Just greening things up a bit.
种点东西
That’s so sweet. That’s very sweet but,
真好 你真好 不过
you know, I’m not so sure this stuffs gonna grow out here.
你知道 我不晓得它们还会不会长出来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!