So you’re sticking with your
所以你还是坚持那套
“This is actually happening” Theory?
“这是真的”的论调
Sorry.
抱歉
Okay. It says here Smurfs are mythical creatures from Belgium,
这里说蓝精灵是来自比利时的虚构的生物
also known as Schtroumpfs… Yeah.
法语名叫Schtroumpfs 没错
Documented by Peyo.
是皮尤创作的
Also says that they bring good luck.
也说了他们能带来好运
Like leprechauns to the Irish.
就像爱尔兰人的矮妖精
It says they’re mythical, Grace.
他们是虚构的 格蕾丝
I’m so sorry, Master Winslow. That was great.
很抱歉 温斯洛先生 棒极啦
Well, they look pretty real to me.
他们看上去很真实啊
Come on.
拜托
Excuse me. Okay, to review.
借过 好 总结一下
You guys come from a magic forest
你们这些家伙来自魔法森林
where you live in oversized mushrooms.
住在大号蘑菇里面
Yes. You’re being chased by an evil wizard.
对 你们被邪恶巫师追赶
Yeah. And you’re trapped in New York
是这样 然后你们被困在纽约
until there’s a blue moon… Very good.
等待蓝月亮出现 非常好
And you like to use the extremely imprecise term “Smurf”
你们还爱说Smurf这个词
for just about everything.
用它替换任何词语
Smurfxactly.
完全正确
And you’re all named after your personalities?
你们都是以性格命名的吗
Do you get your names when you’re born,
你们是一出生就有名字
or after you’ve exhibited certain traits?
还是在展现出特定的性格之后
Yeah. Yep.
之后 之后
Yeah, whatever.
有什么区别
Master Winslow, there must be something about the blue moon
温斯洛先生 肯定有一些关于蓝月亮的信息
on your magic window machine.
就在你魔法窗户机器里
Just what is this magic searching device?
这个魔法搜索器是个啥东西
Right now, I’m using Google.
现在我用的是谷歌
Google. Google.
谷歌 谷歌
Okay. “Blue moon. A full moon that occurs twice in one month.
二次满月 一个月中出现两次的满月
“A figurative construct…”
虚构的事物
Much like yourselves.
就像你们一样
“But the moon itself doesn’t appear to be blue.”
但是二次满月的月亮并不是蓝的啊
What? Not blue?
什么 不是蓝色的
Perfect! Now we’ll never get home!
这下完了 我们永远回不去家了
No cause for alarm, my little Smurfs.
我的孩子们 不必惊慌
If we’re to open the portal home,
如果我们要打开回家的大门
I’ll just have to smurf us a potion
我就要调配一副药剂
to invoke the blue moon.
来召唤蓝月亮
You hear that, honey?
亲爱的 听见了吗
They’re only staying till an actual blue moon rises.
除非真的有蓝月亮 否则他们就不走了
Which could happen if the
这还需要借助
little blue Santa man makes a magic potion,
这个小圣诞老人的魔法药剂才能成
which, at this point, seems completely plausible.
这样看来 可真是确信无疑啊
Want a bite? No, thank you.
想来一口吗 不 谢了
Of course, the stars will need to be perfectly aligned.
当然 星星要整齐地排成一列
And when that might be is
而这个确切时间
hard to determine without the proper instrument.
没有合适的工具是很难测算出来的
Master Winslow, might I borrow your stargazer?
温斯洛主人 能否借用一下占星镜
My what whatzer?
沾什么净
He doesn’t have a Stargazer. Do you?
他没有占星镜 你有吗
This is all my fault. We’re all gonna die.
这都是我的错 我们都快挂了
We’re all gonna die!
我们都要死翘翘啦
Smurf out of it, scaredy brains!
冷静一下 怕死鬼
One Panicky Smurf is enough!
有一个慌慌就够受的了
Besides, Papa had a vision,
而且 蓝爸爸见过幻像
and everything turns out smurfy.
一切都会好的
Right, Papa?
对吧 爸爸
Yes, yes. It all turns out just fine.
是 一切都安然无恙
We must find this Smurf thief. Stop your complaining.
我们得找到这个偷蓝精灵的贼 别抱怨了
If I were a Smurf, where would I go?
如果我是蓝精灵 我会去哪儿
You there, you there. Fancy pants.
你 叫你呢 裤子不错
Have you seen any little blue men?
见过小蓝人没有
Absolutely.
必须的
What price are we talking about?
我们谈好多少钱来着
You’re selling them?
你要卖掉他们吗
Have you looked in the drawer, sweetie?
你看过抽屉了吗 亲爱的
Wait, what drawer?
等下 什么抽屉
In the kitchen, Lilly. Who is this Lilly?
在厨房里 莉莉 这莉莉是谁
Are you kidding? She’s the hottest girl in my department.
开玩笑吧 她可是我公寓里最辣的女生
Please, please. Please, young woodsman.
拜托拜托 年轻的樵夫先生
What does the temperature of
这个莉莉的体温
this Lilly have to do with the finding of Smurfs?
跟找到蓝精灵有啥关系
Take your meds, man. What?
今天忘吃药了吧 啥
Is everyone in this realm completely insane?
这个王国里的人都疯了吗
Thank the gods, a local wizard. Excellent.
谢天谢地 本地的巫师 太好了
Pardon me, wise sir?
打扰一下 智者先生
By any chance, have you seen any little blue men?
你有没有见过小蓝人
They’re everywhere!
他们遍地都是
I knew it. I knew it! I told you we were close, Azrael.
我就知道 我跟你说很近了吧 阿兹猫
I know.
好吧
Now, just take one, everybody.
大家伙 每人只能吃一个
We have to make sure our smurf berries last.
我们得确保粮食充足
Great. We’re gonna be here how long?
好极了 我们要在这儿待多久
Not long. First, we have to get a Stargazer.
不会长 我们要先搞到占星镜
Next, find a book of spells and then smurf a portal
然后找到咒语的书就能创造一个大门
and we’re home. Very simple, my little Smurfs.
然后就回家了 非常简单 孩子们
Bye, Elway.
拜拜 埃尔韦
Someone looks smurfalish!
某某人真是帅锅啊
Why you wearing a leash? It’s a tie.
你干嘛戴皮带 是领带
Does it keep your neck warm? No.
它能给你脖子保暖吗 不能
Clearly, it functions as an aid in his craft,
显然它是在他太空船里起辅助作用的
like a blacksmith’s apron.
就像是铁匠的围裙
I wear it because it’s what everyone wears at work.
上班的人都戴它所以我也戴了而已
What are you, you pasty giant?
你是干吗的 你个白脸巨人
I try to get people to buy things
我尽力让人们购买产品
by analyzing market trend predictions.
通过分析市场需求预期
Predictions! He’s a fortuneteller.
预期 它是个预言家
Look, I would love to explain but I am super late.
听着 要不是赶时间 我会跟你们解释的
I gotta go.
我得走了
I really don’t have time for this. What?
实在没时间跟你们说了 什么
You had one outfit on,
你昨天穿了一整套衣服
and now you’re wearing something completely different.
现在你又换了一身新的
Yeah. It… Now, Smurfette,
是啊 这… 蓝妹妹
she probably got the other one dirty.
她可能只是把另一件弄脏了
Let’s not embarrass her. Sorry.
咱别让她这么尴尬了 抱歉
Thanks for letting us stay in your mushroom, Miss Grace.
格蕾丝小姐 谢谢你让我们待在你蘑菇房里
It’s really nice. Well, thank you. I’m glad you like it.
超好的 谢谢 很高兴你们喜欢这儿
I like our little mushroom, too.
我也喜欢这个小蜗居
But you know, somebody wants a bigger mushroom.
但是 有人想要个大的蘑菇
But, then you’d be further apart.
但那样你们就分得更远了
You said it, sister. Okay,
说对了 妹妹 好了
I’ve gotta go. I’ve got an appointment.
我得走了 有个预约
I’ve got a baby on the way, so…
有个小孩等着见我呢
Wait, wait. We can’t just
等等 咱不能
leave them here alone, without an adult.
让他们自己在家 连个成人都没有
I’m 546 years old.
我都546岁了
Of course you are.
当然
They’ll be fine. They’ll be fine. All right.
他们没事的 好吧
Love you.
爱你
Bye. Bye. Bye, Grace! Goodbye.
拜拜 拜 格蕾丝 再见
By the way, I wouldn’t go anywhere if I were you.
顺便说一声 换做是我 就哪儿也不去
Why not?
为什么
Our world doesn’t do well with visitors from other places.
我们这个世界不太欢迎天外来客
ET有多惨吧 I mean, look what happened to E.T.
看看
It’s a movie. A moving picture.
是部电影 放映的胶片
Book. Just stay, okay?
书 就呆在家里 好吧
Great. He’s gone
好啊 现在预言家也走了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!