Remember, you’re working for a cosmetics company. That’s it.
记住你们是为化妆品公司工作 就这样
Smile, relax, everyone will have a good time. Let’s go!
微笑 放松 好好玩 走吧
Thanks. Thank you so much. Hurry!
谢了 非常感谢 快点
Hello, Henri.
你好 亨利
On top of everything with the campaign, Patrick?
一切都在掌握中吧 帕特里克
Well, as much as I can be.
尽我所能
We certainly did our homework. We tested the results.
该做的都做了 坐等结果了
Patrick!
帕特里克
She’s pointing at me. That can’t be good.
她指着我 那可不太妙
Odile, it looks fantastic for Thursday’s launch.
奥迪尔 看来周四发布会很不错
It’s gonna be quite the gala.
会是场时尚盛宴
There he is. My new vice president of marketing.
他在这里呢 新的市场部副总裁
So, wait, you fired Ralph?
等下 你炒了拉尔夫
His campaign was rubbish.
他活动设计得一塌糊涂
He gave me what I asked for, not what I want.
他按我的要求做了 但不是我想要的
Can you give me what I want?
你能给我想要的吗
Is that what you’re asking for?
你想要的就你要求的吗
How would I know what I’m asking for
我都不知道自己想要什么
when I don’t even know what I want?
怎么去要求
Well said, Odile. Well said.
说得对 奥迪尔
That’s why you need me.
因此你才需要我
Exacto! I need you to create a new campaign for Jouvenel.
没错 我想让你为”青春永驻”重新策划一个活动
All digital, of course,
全数字化的
so it can be ready on time for the launch.
这样它就能准时发布了
Odile, that’s two days.
奥迪尔 只剩两天了
Se mi corazon, and it mustn’t be delayed.
我意已决 这绝不能推迟
Is that going to be a problem?
有问题吗
No. No, I mean for a whole new campaign, it’s kind of tight.
没 我是说重新策划一个活动 那有点紧
But… No, two days is perfect.
但是两天足矣
God only needed six days for the whole world, right?
上帝只用了六天就造就了整个世界 对吧
Fail me, and maybe you can go and work for him.
要是搞砸了 你就可以去为他服务了
Where are we, Azrael?
我们在哪里 阿兹猫
What manner of freakish realm is this?
这是什么鬼地方
Okay, one more box of research.
还有一箱调查资料
Hey, would you get a cab for me, please?
帮我叫辆车来 好吗
Yes, yes, of course.
好的 好的
This day just keeps getting better and better.
日子越过越好
So we’re just gonna jump in the portal, get back to our village
只需跳入那个入口 然后就回到村子
and everybody’s happy, right?
皆大欢喜 对吧
Yeah, guys. Let’s stay smurftimistic.
伙计们 保持乐观
You know what? I choose to be pessismurfstic.
你知道吗 我是悲观派的
We’re all gonna die.
我们死定了
Papa Smurf, how do we get home with the portal closed?
蓝爸爸 入口关闭了 该怎么回家呢
I’m sure when the blue moon rises tonight,
我确信今晚蓝月升起之时
the portal will open again.
入口会再次开启
Now, let’s take shelter till dark.
先找地方躲起来 天黑再来
All right, let’s get smurfing.
好吧 躲起来
Okay, but I’m not happy.
郁闷啊
Azrael! Run, Smurfs!
阿兹猫 快逃 蓝精灵
Take that! Guys, come on!
带上那个 伙计们 快点
Quick, to the tree! Let’s go!
快点 爬到树上 快点
Smurfette! My hair! Get back, cat!
蓝妹妹 我的头发 滚下去 臭猫
Way to go, Smurfette!
快走 蓝妹妹
Oh, no! Take one for the team, Clumsy!
不 为了大家 牺牲一下吧 笨笨
Help! Clumsy, look out!
救命 笨笨 小心
Smurf!
蓝精灵
Clumsy! Oh, no!
笨笨 不
Clumsy! What a numptie.
笨笨 傻子
Quickly, to the mechanical wagon.
快点到机械马车那里去
Up the tree, Smurfs.
往上爬 蓝精灵们
Why don’t we just go around the tree?
我们为什么不绕开这树
There you are.
你在这里啊
By all means,
无论如何
relax here in the fresh air
你居然还有心情在这
and the sunshine
呼吸新鲜空气 沐浴阳光
while my missing Smurfs could be anywhere.
跟丢的蓝精灵可能就在附近
What? Where?
什么 哪里
Come on! Try and stay with me, Smurfs.
快点 跟上 蓝精灵们
I’m getting too old for this. Slow down!
我太老了 做这事有点困难 慢点
Be careful, Brainy.
小心 聪聪
A街那条路 Seventh Street, from First and A, please.
七号大街 走一号
Come on, Smurfs! I don’t like these heights.
快点 蓝精灵们 我讨厌高空
Don’t look down. Come back here, wretched Smurfs!
别往下看 回来 卑鄙的蓝精灵
Hurry! We’re way up here!
快点 这太高了
A jump from this height will knock the blue out of us!
从这高度跳下去会要命的
My hip. Papa!
我的屁股 蓝爸爸
Gargamel! Oh, dear.
格格巫 天啊
Stop that carriage! Let’s go! Let’s go!
停下马车 快走 快走
Wait, wait. I forgot my phone.
等下 等下 我忘带手机
Come back! Stop there!
回来 停下
Stop that carriage!
停下马车
Never mind. Here it is.
没事了 在这呢
Knock yourself out, Gargamel!
格格巫 你把自己撞晕了
You’ve had that coming for about 30 years!
你都晕头晕脑过了三十年了
Smurfs!
蓝精灵
Castles and palaces everywhere!
到处都是城堡和宫殿
And green goblins! And red trolls.
绿妖精 还有红巨魔
And look at the giant princess!
这么大个的公主
This village is amazing, Papa.
蓝爸爸 这村子太不可思议了
Yes, and likely very dangerous.
却也危机重重
Until we rescue Clumsy and get back home,
在我们救出笨笨回家之前
I need you all to stay close
大家不能再走散了
and do exactly as I say.
一定要听我的话
Smurf’s honor. If you say so.
以蓝精灵的荣誉起誓 听你的
You can count on us, Papa.
蓝爸爸 你就放心吧
They can see us! Camouflage.
我们暴露了 伪装起来
Blend in.
人景合一
Well, I guess this is our stop. Let’s go.
我想是到站了 走吧
We get to climb another tree.
又可以爬树啦
Watch out, watch out. Hang on, everybody. Hang on!
小心 大家抓紧了
Brainy. That’s it.
聪聪 这就对了
Thanks a lot. Have a good night.
多谢 晚安
I hope Clumsy can breathe in that box.
但愿笨笨别在那箱子里憋死
How are we supposed to find Clumsy in there?
这么多户 笨笨在哪家
I could attempt to smurf the probability…
我可以试着算一下概率…
Brainy!
聪聪
We’ll look through every window.
我们挨个窗户找过去
I don’t do windows.
我不要找窗户
Now, let’s get smurfing. You heard him. Come on.
现在开始找吧 听见了吧 快来
Every window? Piece of cake.
每扇窗户吗 小菜一碟
Grace? Hello?
格蕾丝 回来啦
Guess what? Guess what, guess what?
你猜有什么好消息
Okay. They invented a zero calorie pizza.
零卡路里的披萨诞生了
No, but that’s a good idea.
不是 但这点子不错
Yes. They found…
他们发现…
Baby kicked.
小家伙踹了一脚
Please say hello.
打个招呼吧
Please. Hello, little Sea Monkey.
拜托 你好啊 小猴子
This is the sound of my voice.
这是我的声音
Hello, son or daughter. Hello.
也不知道你是少爷还是千金
That is not the sound of your voice.
这可不是你的声音
That is the voice of a robot.
这是机器人的声音
Our child is gonna be attached to the toaster.
宝贝一出生会爱上烤面包机的
Or the new VP of marketing.
或者会爱上我这个市场部副总裁
No. No! Oh, my goodness! Oh, my gosh!
不会吧 我的老天
It’s… It’s provisional.
这可太… 临时的
If I wow Cruella de Odile,
如果我能征服奥迪尔那个恶婆娘
then I’ll keep the job.
就能继续当下去
If not, then my head’ll be on a pike next to the last guy.
如果不能 我就要重蹈前任的覆辙
Well, wow you will! You wowed me.
肯定没问题 我都被你征服了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!