And you never give up on family.
你永远都不会放弃自己的家人
Doesn’t it freak you out sometimes
你难道没有害怕的时候吗
having all those little guys depending on you?
这么多的小家伙们都依赖着你
I mean, what if you screw up?
我是说 如果你搞砸了怎么办
How’d you know when you were ready?
你怎么知道你何时准备好了
Here. Come sit on Papa’s lap.
这里 来坐到蓝爸爸的腿上
Yeah, right. Scratch that.
是的 是啊 随口一说
Probably not the best idea. Yeah, yeah.
不太现实 是啊 是啊
Let me ask you something.
那我问你
Why did you come for us today
为什么今天格蕾丝一给你打电话
when your Grace called?
你就来救我们了
She needed me. I could hear it in her voice.
她需要我 听她声音我就知道
Well, that’s what being a papa is.
做爸爸就是这样
When it comes time, you just do.
在被需要的时刻挺身而出
And knowing what to do doesn’t come from up here.
知道要做什么并不是靠这里
It comes from here, where it matters most.
而是靠这里 这里最重要
My spleen?
我的五脏
No, your heart.
不 你的心
I’m trying to have a moment here, you whippersnapper.
我正试着煽情呢 你这个傲慢的家伙
You’re a good papa, Papa.
你是个好爸爸 蓝爸爸
And you’ll be a good one, too.
你也会是一个好爸爸
Come on, what you doing, man? Get that weight off there.
你在做什么 伙计 把那个东西拿开
Come on, baby, stop playing.
宝贝 别玩啦
Come on, you silly moth. Where are my eagles?
过来 你这个傻蛾子 我的老鹰们在哪里
You know what happens to people who sit on my bench?
你知道坐在我的长凳上会有什么后果吗
Be gone with you, behemoth,
滚开 巨兽
for I have instructed a moth
我已经教唆了一只蛾子
to summon forth a gaggle of noble eagles
前去召唤一群雄健的老鹰
to free me from this confine.
把我从这个牢笼里解救出去
Get up, Grandpa! Hey.
起来了 死老头 看
You see? You see?
你们看见了吗 你们看见了吗
The dungeon isn’t built that can hold the likes of Gargamel.
没有什么牢笼能够困住格格巫
Behold my glorious army of… Flies?
看看我光辉的苍蝇…大军
Flies? I Said “To fly.” “Fly.”
苍蝇 我说”飞行” “飞行”
What is this?
这是什么
Not “Flies,” You light loving moron.
而不是”苍蝇” 你这个傻瓜
All right, up, up, up, bother it all.
算了 飞吧 飞吧 飞吧 笨蛋
Up! Up, you inglorious devils!
飞吧 飞吧 你们这些下流的魔鬼
So long, scallywags!
再见了 饭桶
Well, don’t do it again. Go around it, go around!
别往那儿飞 绕过它 绕过去
Oh, that’s nasty. Go around it. Stupid flies.
真恶心 绕过它 愚蠢的苍蝇
Wait, take me with you!
等等 带上我
Wait! Wait!
等等 等等
To my castle for more essence!
飞向我的城堡 拿到更多的精华
Here they come, here they come.
他们来了 他们来了
Pretty smurfy, if I do say so myself. Yeah.
容我自己介绍 漂亮优雅的家 是的
Come on, Elway, right over here.
过来 埃尔韦 到这边来
Good boy. Thank you very much.
好孩子 非常感谢你
Oh, my goodness. Here we go.
天哪 看看这个
There we are. Clumsy.
我们到了 笨笨
Blue thumbs. This is unbelievable.
太赞了 真是难以置信
I think there’s too much pink.
我想这里太粉嫩了
Just because your name is Grouchy
不能因为你的名字是厌厌
doesn’t mean you always have to be grouchy.
就意味着你永远都是不高兴的
Yeah, it does.
是的 有道理
Smurfette. Hi.
蓝妹妹 你好
High five. High four. High four.
击掌吧 击四掌 击四掌
Great news! The stars have
大好的消息 群星已经
revealed a perfect time to smurf the blue moon.
排成一行 正是蓝月亮出现的完美时间
We’re going home! Yay!
我们就要回家了 太棒了
I knew you’d do it, Papa!
我知道你能成功的 蓝爸爸
All right! Smurftastic!
好吧 太棒啦
I never doubted it for a second.
我从来没有片刻怀疑
It has to be done tonight, between first star and high moon.
就在今晚 在第一颗星星和满月之间
That’s our only chance.
那是我们唯一的机会
But we’ll need a magic spell that works in this realm
但是我们需要一个有魔力的咒语
to open the portal home.
开启归家的入口
Master Winslow, a question, please.
温斯洛先生 请教件事
Yeah, shoot.
好 说吧
Is there a place that sells spells?
有地方卖咒语书吗
No.
没有
Is there a place that proffers potions? Yeah, no.
有地方卖药水吗 是的 没有
How about old books?
那古老的书籍呢
Wait, there’s an antique book shop right near where I work.
等等 我公司附近 有家古董书店
Yes. Dr. Wong’s. Yeah.
是的 王博士 是的
Dr. Wong’s something.
是叫王什么的
Perfect. That’ll do.
太好了 那就可以
Oh, hear that, boys? We’re almost home.
听到了吗 孩子们 我们就快回家
Yeah! I love being almost home.
太好了 我喜欢快要回家了
Hey! Smurf hug!
蓝精灵式的拥抱
Oh, I love you guys!
我爱你们
Bring it in, big fella.
和我们一起吧 大个子
I wouldn’t… Come on, we know you want to.
我不会 得了 我们知道你也想这样做呢
Yes. Yeah, come on, Patrick.
是的 是的 来吧 帕特里克
If I can do it, you can do it.
如果我能做到 你就能做到
Go on, big fella.
继续 好家伙
Here he comes! Smurf hug!
他来了 蓝精灵式的拥抱
We’re goin’ home! Hey there.
我们要回家了 你们好
Hey, get up here.
到这里来
That’s it, laddie. Nice one. What’s that?
就这样 小伙子 很好 那是什么
Yeah. All of ya. All of ya!
是的 你们所有人 你们所有人
Oh, look! We don’t have to make a blue moon.
看 我们不需要等那个蓝月亮
We’ve already got one.
这里已经有了一个了
Really? What?
真的吗 什么
Look, guys, right over there. No, it isn’t.
看 伙计们 就在那边 不 这不是
It is. Smurfette’s right. Look at the blue moon.
还真是 蓝妹妹说得对 看看那蓝月亮
That’s the wrong Ad.
那广告发错了
What happened to my office?
我的屋里发生了什么情况
We fixed it for the baby.
我们把它改成了婴儿房
Another smurf hug!
再来一个蓝精灵式的拥抱
No. No, no, no. This isn’t happening. This isn’t happening.
不 不 这不可能发生 这不可能发生
Someone sent this to the Ad agency last night.
昨晚有人送把这个发给了广告商
Who messed with my computer? I dunno.
谁动了我的电脑 我不知道
None of my Smurfs would… Wasn’t me.
我的孩子们不会动 不是我
I might, sorta, tripped.
我 可能 好像 绊了一跤
Yeah, well, you might, sorta, just got me fired.
是的 你 可能 好像 我会被解雇
You sent the wrong file.
你发错了文件
Patrick, it was just an accident.
帕特里克 不过是个意外
What am I supposed to do, Grace?
那你要我怎样 格蕾丝
You said that they would bring good luck.
你说过他们会带来好运气
This is anything but good.
这可不是好事
I never should’ve let this happen. I should’ve said no.
我不该让这一切发生 我本应该拒绝
I never wanted a house full of little people running around!
我从来没想过会有一群小人在屋里乱跑
Blue. Little blue…
蓝色的 小小的人
Okay…
好吧
Patrick.
帕特里克
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Going to try to save my job.
去试图挽救我的工作
We never intended to be a burden, Master Winslow.
我们从不想成为你的负担 温斯洛先生
I’m smurfilly sorry about what I…
我非常抱歉 我
Stop saying “Smurf” for everything.
不要什么词都加上smurf
What does that even mean? Smurf!
smurf是什么意思
Smurfitty smurf smurf smurf!
去他妈的smurf
There’s no call for that kind of language, laddie.
说脏话可就不对了 小伙子
See?
看见了吗
Okay, Patrick, wait.
好吧 帕特里克 等等
Hey, hey! Will you…
停车 你能
Wait, Patrick. Maybe I can try to fix it.
等等 帕特里克 也许我能试着弥补
Just stop and listen to me for a second, please.
停下来听我说几句 拜托了
What? Look, I’m really sorry about your job, okay?
什么 你工作上的事我感到遗憾