Six minutes to detonation.
– 快说 取消密♥码♥是什么 – 我说
– All right, talk! Give me that abort code. – OK, I’ll talk.
– 六位数字 二 一 七… – 我来也 弗兰克
– Six numbers – 2, 1, 7… – I’m coming, Frank!
谢谢
Thanks a lot.
– 你没事吧 – 没事 你呢
– Are you all right? – I’m fine. Are you OK?
没事 但必须把电脑装置解除 否则大厦会发生爆♥炸♥
Yes, but unless we can disarm this computer, the building will blow.
要通知大家疏散
We must warn everyone.
– 珍 你先走 – 不 我要与你共存亡
– Jane, you’d better go. – No, Frank. I’m staying here with you.
可是…
But Jane…
要是你粉身碎骨 我也陪你
If you’re going to be blown to bits, I want to be here with you.
珍 我答应你 要是我们能逃出生天
Jane, I promise you that if we ever come out of this alive,
我不会再让警务工作 影响我们的感情
I’ll never let my police work interfere with our love again.
弗兰克…
Frank. Frank!
炸♥弹♥ 洛保 快去
The bomb. Let’s go, Nordberg.
四分钟后爆♥炸♥
Four minutes to detonation.
– 该怎么办 – 看应用手册怎么说
– What are we going to do? – See what you can find in the manual.
让我看…重新输入引爆密♥码♥ 按井号♥
Let me see here…”To reset detonation code, press pound sign.”
根据你的指示 程序加速了
Per your command, the speed of this sequence has been increased.
两分钟后爆♥炸♥
Detonation now in two minutes.
与其耗费二十五亿美元
So instead of spending 2.5 billion dollars
在研究核废料的处理方法上
on research into nuclear waste disposal,
联邦政♥府♥只须花五亿
the Federal Government, for only 500 million dollars,
或是一架B1轰炸机的价值
or the cost of one B-1 bomber,
便可减低太阳电池板的价格 达九♥成♥
could reduce the price of solar panels by 90%.
正如爱恩斯坦所说
As Albert Einstein once said…
醒来…
Wake up, wake up!
醒来 要发生爆♥炸♥了
Wake up, the place is going to blow!
我开灯
I’ll get the lights.
进一步解说第102点
To elaborate on point 102…
念这个 情况危急
Here, read this. It’s an emergency.
温馨的抚摸
他强壮有力的双手
“His strong, manly hands
轻抚她每一英寸 柔滑如丝的肌肤
“probed every crevice of her silken femininity,
他俩的身体有节奏地推进
“their undulating bodies writhing in a sensual rhythm
他把尖端呈紫色的武士
“as he thrust his purple-headed warrior
插♥进♥她颤抖着的体内
“into her quivering mound of love pudding.”
听着 我要大家保持冷静地离开
Listen up, everyone. I want you to calmly file towards the exits.
对了 别跑 排成单行离开
That’s it. Nobody run. Just walk, single file.
对 只要保持镇定
That’s it. If we’ll just stay calm,
谁也不会在大爆♥炸♥中受伤
no one will be harmed by the huge bomb that’s going to explode.
说笑的…
It’s a cookbook, it’s a cookbook!
二十秒后爆♥炸♥
Twenty seconds to detonation.
– 你打算怎样 – 十五秒
– What are you going to do? – 15 seconds.
– 卡住我的衣袖 – 不
– It’s got my sleeve! – Oh, no!
十 九 八…
10, 9, 8…
– 不行 – 珍 我的外衣
– I can’t get it. – Jane, my jacket!
五 四 三…
5, 4, 3…
– 二 一 – 我们逃
– … 2, 1… – Let’s get out!
弗兰克 看
Frank, look!
成功了
You did it!
谢谢总统的夸奖
Thank you, Mr. President, for those kind words,
但这只是份内事
but it’s all part of the job.
弗兰克 我想你考虑担任 一个我将新增的特别职位
Frank, I’d like you to consider filling a special post I’m going to create.
工作时间漫长 有危险性
It may mean long hours, dangerous nights,
得与社会上最差劲的败类周♥旋♥
and being surrounded by some of the scummiest elements in our society.
你想我加入内阁
You want me to be in your cabinet?
不…
No… No!
我想你统领 一个新的联邦特别小组
I want you to head up a new Federal Bureau of Police Squad.
– 那是一个光荣 – 是你一直梦寐以求的
– That’s a great honor. – It’s what you’ve always wanted.
恭喜
Congratulations.
做得好
Nice going!
– 来 – 谢谢 总统先生
– Get in here. – Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢 我非常荣幸
Thank you. I’m very honored.
这确是我梦寐以求的事 但我得拒绝
This is something I’ve always dreamt of, but I’ll have to turn down your offer.
这个星期我学懂了一些事
You see, I’ve learnt something this past week
对地球和爱情有了新感受
about the Earth and about love.
爱情好比臭氧层
I guess love is like the ozone layer.
拥有时往往不懂珍惜
You never miss it until it’s gone.
开枪捉拿悍匪
Blowing away a fleeing suspect with my.44 Magnum
曾是我生活的全部 我乐在其中 谁不是呢
used to be everything to me. I enjoyed it. Who wouldn’t?
可是我现在宁可 当”环境捍卫者”
But now I want to be known as “The Environmental Police Lieutenant”.
我希望身处的世界能让小弗兰克 千千万万的小弗兰克
I want a world where Frank Junior, and all the Frank Juniors,
坐在林荫下
can sit under a shade tree,
呼吸清新空气 在海中畅泳
breathe the air, swim in the ocean,
进入便利店而能听懂对方的话
and go into a 7-Eleven without an interpreter.
我要一个世界 让我吃海獭而不会生病
I want a world where I can eat a sea otter without getting sick.
我要一个世界 让民♥主♥党有值得投票的候选人
I want a world where the Democrats have a candidate worth voting for.
这或许难以实现 但最重要的是…
I may not get there with you, but most of all,
我要一个世界 让我每天早上…
I want a world where I can wake up each morning
跟这个我深爱的女子一同醒来
with this woman, whom I love!
该死
Yikes!
– 弗兰克 – 珍
– Frank! – Jane!
– 珍 你愿意嫁给我吗 – 愿意 我愿嫁给你
– Jane, will you marry me? – Yes, of course I’ll marry you!
弗兰克万岁 …
We love Frank! We love Frank!
多拍一张 看这边
One more picture. Turn around, over here!

Smile!
乔治 救命
Help, George!
看能不能把它搞清楚
All right, let’s see if I got this straight, now.
能源效益…好
Energy efficiency… good.
在北极国家野生保护区钻油… 很坏
Drilling in Arctic national wildlife refuge… bad.
总统先生 没事吧
Mr. President, is everything OK in there?
没事 谢谢
I’m fine, thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!