I just can’t take this any more.
你这种垃圾叫我反胃
Garbage like you just makes me sick!
– 艾德 – 好了吗
– Ed… – OK?
我要以暴易暴 我们来单打独斗
I’m just John Q. Public now. It’s just you and me.
– 单对单 – 艾德…
– Mano a mano. – Ed…
你斯负手无寸铁的人 我要教训你
I’ll teach you to pick on a helpless invalid!
他受够了
All right, he’s had enough!
谁来帮队长 得赶去晚宴
Somebody help the Captain. We’ve got to get to that dinner.
孙奴奴先生 有什么预测
Any predictions, Mr. Sununu?
迈汉麻博士的演说 不会有叫人意外的地方
There won’t be any surprises in Dr. Meinheimer’s address.
他会建议总统继续倚赖石油
He’ll recommend that the President continues our policy of oil dependency,
增加拨款支持发展核能 正如我所建议一样
and more dollars for subsidizing nuclear power, as I’ve recommended myself.
稍后将进一步报导晚宴情况 及动物园逃走动物的新动向
We’ll have more on the dinner later and an update on the escaped zoo animals.
这是我专业上最重要的一晚 不容有失
This is the most important evening of my career. We can’t afford mistakes.
要是看见卓斌 或任何特别行动组成员出现
If you see Drebin or any Police Squad near these premises,
我要他们即时被抓住
I want them arrested on sight.
我跟珍约定了 在饭店的后门会合
I told Jane to meet us at the hotel’s rear entrance.
– 在哪里 – 在后面
– Where’s that? – In the back.
她在七点半会把后门打开
She’ll unlock the doors at 7:30.
– 贺士伯呢 – 希望她能摆脱他
– What about Hapsburg? – Hopefully, she can stay clear of him.
行动
Let’s go.
珍 真巧
Why, Jane!
你在这里干嘛 派对在里面举♥行♥
What are you doing out here? The party’s inside.
昆田 我出来呼吸新鲜空气
Quentin! I was just getting a breath of fresh air.
我自幼在伊利湖长大 这气味很有亲切感
I grew up on Lake Erie. There’s nothing quite like it.
相信是吧
Well, I’m quite sure…
但找到你真好 你可以跟我同桌了
But how fortunate to have found you. Now you can join me at my table.
珍 珍一定出了状况
Jane! Something must have happened to Jane.
贝纳度 有锁匙吗
Bernardo, you’ve got the keys?
我有更好的建议 跟我来
I have a better idea. Follow me!
各位嘉宾请注意
Your attention, please. Ladies and gentlemen.
一千点…光…一千点光
Thousand points of… light. Light, a thousand points of light.
衰退…不良 复苏…良好 我猜我懂了
Recession… bad. Recovery… good. Yeah, I think I’ve got that.
各位来宾 有请美国总统
Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States.
俏…
Bame
俏哥儿…
Bame mucho…
每次吻你 耳畔响起悠扬乐韵
Each time I cling to your kiss I hear music divine
俏哥儿
Bame mucho
抱紧我 跟我说永远属于我
Hold me, my darling, and say that you’ll always be mine
快采取行动吧
We’d better make our move.
我在构想更活沷一点的 例如”热情的沙漠”
Yeah, I’m thinking about something more up-tempo, like Guantanamera.
不 我是说赫克 他快要演说了
No, I mean Hacker! He’s getting ready to make a speech.
对 我杀他一个措手不及 你帮博士上台准备演说
Right! I’ll intercept Hacker. You get the doctor prepared for his speech.
妙 安歌♥
Bravo! Encore!
各位来宾…
Ladies and gentlemen…
– 迈汉麻博士 – 什么事
– Dr. Meinheimer. – Yes?
– 还是该称呼你赫克 – 卓斌
– Or should I say Hacker? – Drebin!
看他把那坐轮椅的傢伙 弄得如此为难
Look what he’s doing to that man in the wheelchair!
– 怎么没人相助 – 快抓住他
– Can’t someone help? – Come on, guys. Let’s get him!
– 开枪 – 欺负弱小
– Give me a shot at him! – Beating a guy in a wheelchair, huh?
– 快找救护员来 – 先生 坐好
– We’d better get this man first aid. – Sit tight, mister.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚我很荣幸能与大家 分享这历史性的时刻
I’m pleased and honored to be with you tonight on this historic occasion.
迈汉麻博士展望将来
Tonight, Dr. Meinheimer, as he looks up to the future,
显然意识到 我们倚赖外国的石油
no doubt realizes how our dependence on foreign oil
令财政备受压力
has put a stranglehold on the budget.
逼于作多方面的节省 许多人因而受重大影响
A lot of cuts will have to be made and some people will be hit hard.
但我们必须继续节省 直至想到办法
But we’ll just keep cutting until we have an impact.
唯有这样国家方能维持
That’s the only way we’ll be able to move forward.
有请艾拔迈汉麻博士
Now I present to you Dr. Albert S. Meinheimer.
我的天 他竟能走路
Oh, my God! He can walk!
他可以走路 是神迹
He can walk! It’s a miracle!
我可以走
I can walk!
放开我 笨蛋
Get off me, you moron!
回来
Hey, come back here!
看来一切平息了 为免再有任何延误
Everything seems to be OK now, so without further ado,
再一次有请无须多作介绍
I present to you, once again, the man who needs no introduction,
亨负盛名的艾拔迈汉麻博士
the esteemed Dr. Albert S. Meinheimer.
慢着 等一下
Hold it! Hold everything!
– 别听他的 他是冒牌货 – 不
– Don’t listen to him. He’s a fraud! – No!
– 我可以证明 – 你在干什么
– I can prove it! – What are you doing?
真的博士有一块胎记
The real doctor has a birthmark
形状有如土拨鼠 就在这里
in the shape of Whistler’s Mother right here!
显然是伪造的 我们来拆穿他
Obviously a forgery. We’ll see about this!
卓斌
Drebin!
慢着 弗兰克没有错 这儿确有冒牌货
Hold it! Frank is right. There is a fraud in this room,
是那傢伙
but it’s this man!
他刚签下了口供 指证那人
And he’s just given us this signed confession, implicating that man!
不…
No, no, no…
是他 昆田贺士伯
That man – Quentin Hapsburg.
– 他们不见了 – 快去找
– They’re gone! – Let’s go!
– 放开我 – 天台
– Let me go! – The roof.
弗兰克 快
Come on, Frank, hurry! Come on!
今晚我要与大家分享我的报告
Tonight, I intend to share with you my report
我们需要一套国家政策
on our need for a national policy
推行节约能源 及使用干净 可更新的能源
based on energy efficiency and clean, renewable energy sources.
那边
Over there!
弗兰克
Frank!
找掩护物
Take cover!
洛保 掩护我 我要过去
Nordberg! Cover me, I’m going in!
贺士伯呢
All right. Where’s Hapsburg?
– 你哪里被击中 – 不是那里
– Where are you hit? – It’s not that.
– 你抓着我的鼠蹊 – 对不起
– You’re on my groin. – Oh, sorry.
– 他呢 – 太晚了
– Where is he? – You’re too late.
贺士伯有第二套计划…
Hapsburg has Plan B in…
在…
…in… in…
哪里 算了
Where, where? All right.
还有谁奄奄一息
Who else is almost dead?
来…
OK, now…
– 从实招来 – 太晚了 卓斌
– Talk! – You’re too late, Drebin.
– 这句他说了… – 他上哪里去
– He already said that. – Where did he leave off?
贺士伯有第二套计划…
“Hapsburg has Plan B in…”
对 贺士伯有第二套计划…
Oh, yeah. Hapsburg has Plan B in…
– 在… – 哪里
…in… – Where?
哪里 快说 你这无♥耻♥之徒
Where? Talk, you low-life scum!
你要是这种态度 休想
Gee, if that’s your attitude, forget it!
卓斌 我在这里
I’m right here, Drebin.
探长 把枪放下
Drop your gun, Lieutenant.
相信你在调查我的第二套计划
I believe you’re inquiring about Plan B.
就是引爆一个小小的核弹装置
That’s where we detonate a small nuclear device.
你的迈汉麻博士 可尽情发表伟论
Your Dr. Meinheimer can talk all he wants.
反正听众都活不了
No one will be left alive to hear it.
引爆程序启动
Detonation sequence activated.
只有我知道取消密♥码♥
I’m the only one who knows the abort code.
十分钟后这大厦跟这里所有人
In ten minutes, this building and everyone in it
都会变成碎片
will be reduced to a pile of rubble.
我将安坐直升机离开
I’ll be safely on my helicopter.
明天这个时间 我早已到达非洲猎犀牛
By this time tomorrow, I’ll be hunting rhino in Botswana.
你认为什么
What do you think of that?
你确是很愤怒
You certainly seem to be in touch with your anger.
随你怎么想 休想说服我放你
I don’t care what you think. You won’t talk your way out of this.
来 继续像你一直 威胁美国人般威胁我
Go ahead! Threaten me like you have the American people for so long.
可是这次没用了 你这种人已濒临绝种
But it won’t work this time. You’re part of a dying breed,
像能数出全部五十个州名的人 真♥相♥很叫人伤痛吧
like people who can name all 50 states. The truth hurts, doesn’t it?
也许来不及跳上 一部没有座位的自行车
Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing,
但始终还是痛
but it hurts.
卓斌 你已江郞才尽 有什么最后请求
That’s as far as you go, Drebin. Any final requests, Lieutenant?
有 把枪给我行吗
Yes. Can I have the gun?
不 我不会上当
Oh, no. I’m not going to fall for that one.
没这么容易
Not so fast!
六分钟后爆♥炸♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!