妙极了 比我推想的更精彩
That’s brilliant. That’s a lot better than what I had come up with.
够了 太荒谬了 你的妒忌心怎么没完没了
Stop it, this is preposterous! Is there no end to your jealousy?
珍 你弄痛我了
Jane, you’re hurting me.
– 你还要什么 – 能用你的电♥话♥吗
– What more do you want from me? – Can I use your phone?
– 打往本地的 – 是
– Local call? – Yes.
恕我失陪 我想淋浴
If you’ll excuse me, I have to take my shower.
电♥话♥在隔壁 打完请回 再见
The phone is in the other room. You can let yourself out. Goodbye.
请接艾德霍肯队长
Give me Captain Ed Hocken, please.
艾德 有重大发现 要你和洛保帮忙
Ed, I’m onto something big. I’ll need you and Nordberg tomorrow.
他在底特律干什么
What is he doing in Detroit?
给他寄钱买♥♥机票和新裤子
Send him the plane fare and a new pair of pants.
昔日情怀
Of the way we were
回忆
Memories
犹如思海中的颜色
Like the colors of my mind
朦胧化开了的回忆
Misty water-colored memories
昔日情怀
Of the way we were
散落田处的照片
Scattered pictures
满载我们遗下的笑容
Of the smiles we left behind
我们为彼此展开的欢颜
Smiles we gave to one another
昔日情怀
Of the way we were
当年情真的如斯纯真简单
Can it be that it was all so simple then
还是时间改写了
Or has time rewritten…
弗兰克
Frank!
不出我所料
Just as I suspected.
站起来
Come on, on your feet.
珍…
Jane…
水压怎么了
What happened to the water pressure?
珍
Jane!
弗兰克
Frank!
我好怕
I was so frightened!
– 外面怎么了 – 别担心
– What happened out there? – It’s nothing to worry about.
不过换作是我 我会待地毯洗净才离开
But if I were you, I wouldn’t leave until they shampoo the carpets.
– 谁想要你的命 – 今晚前恐怕只有烂电视节目
– Who would want to kill you? – Before tonight, only the cable company.
现在恐怕是贺士伯的爪牙 在他身上找到的
Now I’m afraid it’s one of Hapsburg’s goons. He was carrying this.
39号♥码头仓库工作证
弗兰克 我简直是大傻瓜
Oh, Frank! I feel like such a fool.
– 我不该怀疑你 – 好了…
– I should never have doubted you. – There, there…
你怎会想到意中人是杀人狂魔
You couldn’t know that the man you were dating was a murdering sociopath.
弗兰克 我们要救迈汉麻博士
Oh, Frank! We have to help Dr. Meinheimer.
– 他身陷险境 – 对
– He’s in danger. – Yes.
他们一定会将他折磨才解决他
They’ll probably torture him, then kill him.
都是我的错
It’s all my fault!
他们先是扯脱他的脚甲 然后是他的鼻毛
They’ll start by tearing out his toenails and then move on to the nosehairs.
不 该怎么办
Oh, no! What are we going to do?
如果我的预感正确 他们把他软禁在这里
If my hunch is right, they’re holding him hostage here.
– 在会所 – 什么 不
– At the Home Club? – What? No!
在这仓库里 我得找救兵营救他
At this warehouse. I’ve got to get going to rescue him.
– 你要小心 知道吗 – 我一定会
– You’ll be careful? – Of course I will.
我会
I will…
我该走了
I guess I’d better be on my way.
我答应了今晚跟洛保 一同烤面包
I promised Nordberg we’d bake a raisin nutbread tonight.
我再也无法抗拒了
I can’t fight it any more!
我离开了你一次 不能重犯 你愿意跟我一起吗
I ran away from you once. I can’t do it again. Will you stay with me? Please?
39号♥仓库
弗兰克 我们是毫无头绪
Frank, we’ve got no business doing this.
有的只是一个证件和你的预感
We’ve only got a dock pass and your hunch.
贺士伯的小脑袋里 一定有鬼主意
Hapsburg is up to something right up to his pretty, imported shirt collar.
今天天气刚好 藉着浓雾 潜入贺士伯的仓库里
It’s a perfect day. This fog’ll keep us concealed to Hapsburg’s warehouse.
那不是雾 二号♥引擎着火 他们正灌救扑灭
That’s not fog. The number two engine’s on fire. They’re putting it out.
我们将程序再说一篇
Let’s run through this one more time.
三点一刻 洛保会截断电源 令警钟失效
At 3:15, Nordberg will cut the power lines, knocking out the alarms.
对
Yeah. Right.
– 洛保 – 懂了
– Nordberg. – Got it.
我会在面包车等你的指示 你的对讲机藏好了没有
I’ll be in the van waiting for your signal. Are you wired-up?
藏好了
Yeah. Right.
你听见我说”我最喜欢” 你们便行动
When you hear me say, “I love it”, you guys move in.
– 成了 – 准备 弗兰克
– Check. – Ready, Frank?
海在另一边
The water’s over there.
六角石油广♥告♥一号♥
Hexagon oil commercial number one.
驾驶当今的巨型运油船 是一项重大的任务
Piloting today’s giant oil tankers is a big responsibility.
所以在六角公♥司♥的 运油船船长训练学校里
That’s why here at Hexagon’s Tanker Captain Training School,
未来的船长都要接受 严竣的训练
future captains go through a rigorous instruction programme.
透过复杂的筛选程序
Through a complicated elimination process,
质素较逊的一群 会负责日常操作
we weed out those less qualified for the day-to-day operation
五十万公吨♥的单一超级运油船
of a 500,000-tonne single hull super tanker.
只有精英分子才能指挥
Only the best will take command
海上的生态计时炸♥弹♥
of what is essentially a floating ecological time bomb.
危险污水 不宜游泳
广♥告♥二号♥
Commercial two.
我最喜欢这样
Just the way I like it!
多年以后
Some day, way into the future,
太阳或许能提供 我们日常所需的能量
the sun may be able to provide for all our energy needs.
但目前最叫我安心的…
But right now, it gives us a comfortable feeling
就是知道家中能源 由核电厂提供
to know that our home is being supplied by nuclear power.
我知道你怎么想 可是我们绝对放心
I know what you’re thinking, but we’re not worried.
我们知道核能源绝对安全
We know that nuclear energy is safe.
老实说 它就像可亲的邻人
In fact, we think of it as our friendly neighbor.
但记着这位邻人得倚赖 政♥府♥庞大的资助
But remember, our friend can’t exist without huge government subsidies.
所以促请你支持的国会议员
So tell your congressman to keep those government dollars
请政♥府♥拨款支持核电厂
rolling into nuclear power.
我得另想方法进去
I’ll have to find another way in, Ed.
这边有恶犬守卫着 听见吗
They’ve got killer guard dogs here. Do you read me?
清楚 洛保 一切顺利吗
Loud and clear. Nordberg, how are we doing?
已抵达目的地
We’re at our destination.
艾德 我尝试从天台下去
Ed, I’m going to try the roof.
我会再接再厉
I’m going to try it again.
– 截断电源 – 是
– Cut the power line. – Right.
救命
Help!
洛保 通话… 弗兰克 慢着 出了状况
Come in, Nordberg. Frank, hold on. We have a problem.
是卓斌探长呢
Well… It’s Lieutenant Drebin.
你昨晚早该被杀
You were supposed to have been killed last night.
但现在让我享受 亲自动手的乐趣
But now I think I’m going to enjoy doing it myself.
会是缓慢而痛苦的
It’ll be slow and painful.
– 是什么气味 – 大概是我
– What’s that smell? – That would be me.
我在污水里畅泳 我最喜欢
I have been swimming in raw sewage. I love it.
我最喜欢
I love it!
是暗号♥ 出发
That’s the signal, let’s go.
卡住了 帮帮忙
It’s stuck. Give me a hand.
艾德 救我
Ed, help me! Ed!
搜他
Search him.
我喜欢
I love it!
他有窃听器
He’s wired!
把他捆起来
Tie him up!
贺士伯 你逃不掉的
You’ll never get away with this, Hapsburg.
– 无论如何… – 好 让你开开眼界
– Whatever it is… – All right, I’ll show you.
我给你介绍
Let me introduce you to some people.
你自然认识迈汉麻博士 你也见过阿尔赫克
Of course, you know Dr. Meinheimer. And you’ve met Earl Hacker.
你干嘛…
Why you son of a…
然后我来介绍列曼夫妇
And then I’d like you to meet the Redmans.
是来度周末的客人
Weekend guests from out of town.
我们要去参加记者会的晚宴 别让卓斌出什么乱子
We’re going to the Press Club Dinner. Make sure nothing happens to Drebin
等我回来
until I come back.
然后我要享受杀掉你的乐趣
Then I want the pleasure of killing you myself.
彼此彼此
The pleasure is all mine.
演说后再见
See you after the speech, Lieutenant.
恶作剧 雪茄把人头炸掉
打喷嚏有助丰胸
– 别动 – 对 别动
– Freeze! – That’s it. Freeze!
别动
Don’t move!
老天爷 他们竟这样对待迈汉麻博士
Good Lord! Look at what they did to Dr. Meinheimer.
博士 你没事吧
Are you OK, Dr. Meinheimer?
没事的 别说话了
That’s OK. Don’t try to talk.
我再受不了