Not now. She fainted dead away.
她头部受创 情况挺坏的
She took a knock on the head. She looks pretty bad.
– 让我来 – 探长…
– I’ll handle it. – Sir…
– 小姐 我想问你几句 – 没那么坏
– Miss, I’d like to ask some questions. – Not that bad.
她正接受绘图员的查问
She’s being questioned by our sketch artist.
竟然是她 我好像做梦
I couldn’t believe it was her. It was like a dream.
可是她的确站在眼前 跟当年丝毫没变
But there she was, just like I remembered her.
那细致漂亮的脸孔
That delicately beautiful face…
那火♥辣♥辣的身材 足以叫一切溶化
… and a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room.
还有那对叫人目不转睛的乳♥房♥♥
And breasts that seem to say, “Hey, look at these!”
足以叫人双腿发软
She made you drop to your knees
感谢上帝让你当男人 对…
and thank God that you were a man. Yeah…
她叫我想到母亲 毫无疑问
She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
醒过来 你盯着她 好像看见妈妈一样
Snap out of it. You’re looking at her like she was your mother.
– 弗兰克 – 珍 我不知道你住在本市
– Frank. – Jane. I didn’t know you lived here.
我两年前搬来了
I moved here two years ago.
– 孩子还好吗 – 我们没有孩子呢
– How are the children? – We didn’t have any children.
对 可不是
Yes, of course.
– 你的前列腺手术怎么样 – 很好 坚挺如新
– How was your prostate operation? – Fine. As good as new.
比以前更棒
In fact, better than ever.
弗兰克
Look, Frank…
恕我唐突 你没有再为 我们的关系而耿耿于怀吧
I know it’s awkward, but you’re not still obsessed with our relationship, are you?
耿耿于怀 谁有
Obsessed? Who’s obsessed?
因为你两年前突然悔婚 我都给忘了
Because you backed out of the wedding two years ago? I’d forgotten.
陈年往事了 像民♥主♥党一样
Ancient history, like the Democratic Party.
他在教堂里哭得死去活来
He was in tears. In church, crying like a baby.
– 自我控制一下 – 我得退回十三套厨具呢
– Get a hold of yourself! – I had to return 13 Cuisinarts.
– 说够了 – 起码我把沙拉盘子留着
– That’s enough. – I kept the salad shooter, though.
珍 你在这儿
Jane, there you are. Hello, Jane.
迈汉麻博士 弗兰克 这是艾拔迈汉麻博士
Dr. Meinheimer. Frank, this is Dr. Albert Meinheimer.
– 别起来 幸会 – 彼此彼此
– Don’t get up. Nice to meet you. – Likewise, I’m sure.
我们在白宫晚宴上见过
I believe we met at the White House dinner.
他有过目不忘的本领 见过的人都记得
He never forgets a face. He has a photographic memory.
这件事太过分 希望你能缉拿凶徒
It’s a terrible thing that’s happened. I hope you find the people responsible.
恕我不敢太乐观 这可是漫漫长路
I’m sorry I can’t be more optimistic, but we have a long road ahead of us.
像性一样 永远停不下来的艰辛任务
It’s like sex, a painstaking task that seems to go on and on forever,
当你满有把握时 却毫无进展
and when you think that things are going your way, nothing happens.
珍 你提及昨晚见过一个男子 任何资料都有帮助
Jane, about this man you saw last night… Anything can help.
我已助绘图员完成素描
I gave the sketch artist a description.
艾德 麦帝格 没你的事了
Eh… Ed! That’ll be all, McTigue.
该另找那个从不约会 和跟两个男生同住的绘图员
We should get that other artist. The one that never dates and lives with two guys.
对 梭朗臣
Right. Sorenson!
要是你不介意 我想看看其他地方
I’d like to see the rest of the Institute, if you don’t mind?
没问题 先到研究室看看
Of course. We should start with the research area.
好主意 这边走
That’s a good idea. It’s right this way.
能描述昨晚看见的男子吗
What can you tell me about the man you saw last night?
– 他是白人 – 白人
– He’s Caucasian. – Caucasian?
对 白种人 蓄胡子 约六英尺三英寸
Yeah. You know, white guy. With a moustache, about 6 foot 3.
很大的胡子呢 这是怎么回事
An awfully big moustache. What’s this all about?
研究实验室
This is our research laboratory.
所有实验以下面那些机器 按温度控制进行
Experiments are temperature-controlled by the machinery below.
我们的研究人员努力多年 最近正取得突破
Our scientists have spent years on them and are just now making breakthroughs.
今天我们将两种复合物合并…
Today, we’ll join two compounds…
温度危险
老天爷
Oh, my God!
幸好爆♥炸♥没有破坏研究室
Thank heavens the bomb didn’t damage the research area.
对 可是我无法想像 谁会这样做
Yes, but I can’t understand who’d do such a thing.
珍 我要让你知道
Jane, I think you ought to know something.
– 珍 我的宝贝 – 昆田
– Jane, darling! – Quentin!
珍 你没事吧 我好担心你
Jane, are you all right? I was so worried about you.
我真的没事 可是你来我很开心
I’m really OK, but I’m glad you’re here.
不好意思 弗兰克 这是… 六角石油公♥司♥的昆田贺士伯
I’m sorry! Frank, this is Quentin Hapsburg of the Hexagon Oil Company.
– 幸会 这位… – 小姓卓斌 弗兰克.卓斌
– Pleased to meet you, Mr… – Drebin. Frank Drebin.
我想我曾光顾过你们的厕所
I believe I’ve used some of your restrooms.
不足为奇
I’m… sure you have.
– 你与研究所有关吗 – 严格上来说没有
– Are you connected with the Institute? – Not officially.
但珍和我最近常常见面
But Jane and I have seen quite a lot of each other lately.
我的小猫咪怎么了
How is my little hell-cat?
好极了 我最近也有谈恋爱 很不错的女子 写作的
Well, that’s great. I’ve been dating, too. Nice girl, an author.
写了一本关于男性不举的书 你一定看过了
Wrote the book on male sexual dysfunction. You’ve probably read it.
– 你说什么 – 拜托你们…
– I beg your pardon? – Please…
我们一定可以成熟地处理问题
I’m sure we can handle the situation maturely,
就像我们这种负责任的成人
just like the responsible adults that we are.
对吗 尿尿先生
Isn’t that right, Mr. Poopy Pants?
– 你自讨苦吃 – 弗兰克
– That does it! – Frank!
昆田 要不你先回去吧
Quentin, maybe you should excuse us.
都依你的 宝贝
Anything you wish, my darling.
晚上见…
Until tonight, then…
蓝符酒吧
我很忧郁
I’m feeling blue
只为想着你
Just thinking of you
我自床上爬起来
I get out of bed
自觉生不如死
Wish I was dead
也但愿你没命
And I hope you do, too
我都放弃了 把毛巾抛进去
So I’ve given up I’ve thrown in the towel
吞下所有药丸
I’ve taken all the pills
反正不违反法例就是了
The law will allow
只觉好忧郁…
And so I’m feeling blue
– 先生要点什么 – 给我最烈最辣的
– Sir? – Give me the strongest thing you’ve got.
– 还是来个黑俄♥罗♥斯♥鸡尾酒 – 是的
– On second thoughts, a Black Russian. – Very well, sir.
看来我只是…
I guess I just
一败涂地
Screwed
弗兰克 我也料到你在此
Frank. I thought I’d find you here.
艾德坐下 谈谈旧事
Ed, sit down. Pull up a memory or two.
还没机会跟你谈 你就溜了
You left before I could talk to you.
是我多疑还是世人都疯了
Is it just my imagination or is the whole world crazy?
不 那只占少数人口
No, it’s just a small percentage of the population, Frank.
但愿如此 可是我觉得 跟社会格格不入了
I hope you’re right. It’s just that I don’t know if I fit in any more.
你还未能忘记珍 对吗
You’re still thinking about Jane, aren’t you?
她是我生命的一部分 永不改变
She’s part of my life, Ed. Always will be.
我老是想着她 但无法挽救了
I think about her constantly. But it’s done.
当她说跟我一刀两断时 我早知道一切都完了
When she said, “Get out of my life forever,” I knew it was over.
有时候想到你跟艾娜 倒叫我羡慕不已
Sometimes I think about you and Edna, and I envy you,
三十多年来 每天跟同一伴侣生活
because you’ve had the same person every day for over 30 years.
跟她一同起床 一同吃饭 一同睡觉
You wake up with her, eat with her, sleep with her…
跟同一个女子做♥爱♥
You make love to the same woman.
清醒的每一刻都是一同度过
You spend every possible waking moment together,
而我却老是碰上二十多岁 只想一夜缠绵的少女
while I’m out with 20-year-olds who just want to have fun and cheap sex.
不停索求的少女
Girls who can’t say no, who can’t get enough.
喊着 别停… 轮到你戴手镣了
“More, more, more! It’s your turn now to wear the handcuffs.”
艾德 我只想爱
I just want to love, Ed.
你一定可以找到爱
I’m sure you’ll find love.
– 我早已找到真爱 – 那位女士请你的
– I already have one. – It’s from the lady.
弗兰克 过去 快
Go to her, Frank. Go on!
明早见
I’ll see you in the morning.
– 借开 – 对不起
– Excuse me. – Pardon me.
对不起
Sorry.
我难以开心
This isn’t easy to say.
我寂寞 我迷失 需要让我拥抱 让我爱的人
I’m lonely, I’m lost. I need someone to hold, to love.
弗兰克
Frank!
这边
Over here.
这个…
Well…
– 你在这里干什么 – 我打电♥话♥到饭店找不着你
– What are you doing here? – I called your hotel, got no answer.
也打过去警署 然后猜想你会在这里
Then I tried the station house. I thought maybe you’d be here.
– 你好 山姆 – 卓斌先生 珍
– Good evening, Sam. – Mr. Drebin. Jane.
看见友好的人感觉真好
Always nice to see nice people.
山姆 唱我们的歌♥ 这一次最后
Sam, play our song. Just one more time.
好
Of course.
叮噹 巫婆死了 哪个老巫婆 狡猾的巫婆
Ding dong, the witch is dead Which old witch? The wicked witch…
够了 另外的一首
Sam. That’s enough. Play the other one, please.
你老爱翻旧帐吗
You can’t let old hurts die, can you?
你离开了我 没有解释…