卡洛琳
Caroline.
“石灰、硫磺、鲜血、毛发”
“Chalk, sulfur, blood, hair.”
硫磺
Sulfur.
蜡烛
Candle.
石灰
Chalk.
快一点!
Hurry!
圆圈
Circle.

Eyes.
四个眼,北和南
Four eyes. North, south.
快一点!喔,天哪
Hurry! Oh, God, please.
下一步?
What’s next?
毛发
Hair.
我的孩子…
My child…
你把我的腿弄断了
I believe you broke my legs.
你不要碰我
You can’t touch me.
你不能靠近我,看到没?这是你的庇护魔咒
You can’t get near me. See this? This is your spell of protection.
跟我玩这种游戏啊?
Is that what that is now?
谁把这魔咒传给你的?
And who exactly gave you that spell?
那些圆圈是防卫你…
All that circle protects is you…
让你出不来
from leaving it.
不要过来!
You stay back!
我会把你杀了!给我后退!
I’ll kill you! You stay away!
卡洛琳,我们等你等了好久
We”ve been waiting for you, Caroline.
希望你能相信
Waiting for you to believe.
要是你不相信,就不会有功效
It doesn’t work if you don’t believe.
神啊,时候到了
It is time, Lord.
从干燥的尘土,和捆绑的铁链中
From the dry dust out of these chains.
我不相信
I don’t believe.
我不信
I don’t.
你相信
I think you do.
肉体是软弱的,肉体,肉体
The weakness is the flesh. The flesh, the flesh.
我不相信
I don’t believe.
我不…
I don’t…
我才不相信
I don’t believe in it.
肉体、困扰
The flesh. The coil.
我不相信
I don’t believe.
软弱、不堪一击
The frail. The weak.
我不相信
I don’t believe.
我不…
I don’t…

No.
喔,我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我不相信!
I don’t believe!
我不相信!
I don’t believe!
我不相信!
I don’t believe!
我不相信!
I don’t believe!
孩子,谢谢你
Thank you, child.
西西莉?
Cecile?
没事吧?
You all right?
贾斯菲,我很好
I’m fine now, Justify.
比当初那位律师更难搞吧?
A fair bit harder than the lawyer, wasn’t she?
一个比一个难搞
It’s harder every time.
现在人都不轻易相信
They just don’t believe like they used to.
一定要被惹毛了才信
Got to get them riled up.
我不是叫你请黑人来吗
I told you I wanted a black one this time.
你也知道黑人都不会留下
You know the black ones never stay.
没什么好挑的
Beggars can’t be choosers.
反正你现在很美
I think it fits you beautifully.
比薇儿丽或葛瑞丝都还要好
It’s better than Violet, or Grace, even.
到时候就习惯了,每次不都是这样
We’ll get used to it. We always do.
一般人都搞不懂什么是献祭…
The thing folks don’t understand about sacrifice…
放我出去
Get me out of here.
其实只是交换
sometimes it’s more of a trade.
放我出去
Get me out of here.
不!
No!
卡洛琳,安静点
There, there, Caroline.
我们以为她不小心摔伤,但现在连行动或说话都有问题
We thought it was just a fall, but now she can’t move or even speak.
好像中风发作
Like a stroke or something.
小凯?
Cary?
我的老天
Dearie me.
你打电♥话♥给我
You called me.
我打给你?
I called you?
求救,你不记得了?
For help. Don’t you remember?
小凯现在有点恍惚,我是路克·马修
Cary’s not herself right now. I’m Luke Marshall.
戴沃夫妇的律师 – 你好,我是她的室友吉儿杜沛
Devereauxs” lawyer. – Hi. Jill Dupay, her roommate.
吉儿,我是有打电♥话♥给你
Jill, yes, I did call you.
真烦,不知道被什么鬼附身
Fiddlesticks. I don’t know what possessed me.
没关系,有我在
It’s all right. I’m here.
他们需要特别看护
They need real care now.
不能留在这儿
They can’t stay here.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
不,小凯,不是你的错
No, Cary. No, it’s not.
真的不是
It’s not.
应该有人陪他们去医院,也许…
Someone should ride to the hospital with them. Maybe…
吉儿,你可以吗?我们到那儿见
Jill, would you mind? And we’ll meet you.
没问题
Of course. Whatever you need.
她对他们来说真的很重要
She meant so much to them, her being here.
虽然时间很短,不过…
I know it wasn’t for long, but…
他们真的很爱她
they really loved her.
怎么说?
Why do you say that?
看遗嘱就知道
It’s in their wills.
他们把这房♥子留下来给她
They left her the house.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!