灵异第六感
It’s gettin’ cold.
天气转凉了
That is one fine frame.
这个框真不错
One fine frame that is.
真是个不错的框
How much…
你觉得
Does a fine frame like that cost, do you think?
这么高级的框值多少钱
I never told you, but you sound a little like Dr. Seuss when you’re drunk.
我没跟你说过 你喝醉时真像苏斯博士
I know. I’m serious.
安娜 我是说真的
Serious, I am.
我很认真哦
I’d say it cost at least a couple hundred.
我猜最少也要几百块钱
I’m gonna read it for you. Do I really sound like Dr. Seuss?
我要宣读一下 我真的像苏斯博士
In recognition of his outstanding achievement…
兹表扬他在儿童心理学界
in the field of child psychology, Mm hmm.
不凡的成就 嗯嗯
His dedication to his work and his continuing efforts to improve the quality of life…
与热忱的工作态度以及他持续努力地帮助
Will you concentrate?
专心一点 好吗
…his continuing efforts to improve the quality of life…
他持续努力地帮助
for countless children and their families,
无数儿童及其家人
the city of Philadelphia proudly bestows upon its son…
市府很荣幸颁予费城之子
Dr. Malcolm Crowe… That’s you…
马尔科姆·克劳医生 就是你
…the Mayor’s Citation for professional excellence.
特等专业优良奖状
They called you their son.
他们称你费城之子呢
Wow.
天呐
We should hang it in the bathroom.
我们该把这挂到厕所去
This is an important night for us.
今晚对我们很重要
Finally, someone is recognizing the sacrifices you’ve made…
终于有人了解你所做的牺牲
that you have put everything second, including me,
你将一切置于其次 包括我
for those families that they’re talking about.
只为了这些儿童的福祉
They’re also saying that my husband has a gift.
这也证明我丈夫很有天份
You have a gift that teaches children…
你教孩子如何坚强面对
how to be strong in situations… Where most adults would piss on themselves.
连大人都受不了的处境
I believe what they wrote is real.
我相信这些话是真的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I would like some wine in a glass.
我想用酒杯喝酒
I would not like it in a mug.
我不想用马克杯
I would not like it in a jug.
也不想用啤酒杯
Look.
马尔科姆
Anna, don’t move. Don’t make a sound.
安娜 别动 别出声
This is 47 Locus Street.
这里是洛克斯街47号
You’ve broken a window and entered a private residence.
你闯入了私人住宅
You don’t know so many things.
你什么也不知道
There are no needles or prescription drugs of any kind in this house.
这里没有毒品或药物
Do you know why you’re afraid when you’re alone?
人独处时为什么会害怕
I do. I do.
我知道
What do you want?
你要干嘛
What he promised me! I want what he promised me.
他答应过我 我要他做到
Oh, my God. Do I know you?
我的天 我认识你吗
Don’t you know me, hero?
神医 你不认得我了
Don’t you even remember your own patients?
你不记得自己的病人
Downtown clinic.
市区诊所
Single parent family.
单亲家庭
Possible mood disorder.
可能患有情绪失调症
I was afraid!
我那时好害怕
You told me I was having trouble coping with my parents’divorce.
你说我无法面对我父母离婚
You were wrong. You were wrong.
你错了 你错了
Now look at me!
现在看看我
I don’t want to be afraid no more. Just give me a minute to think.
我不想再感到害怕 等我想一下
I waited ten years for you!
我等你十年了
I’m not giving you nothin’!
我不会再等了
Ben Friedkin?
班·费肯
Some people, they call me freak.
有些人叫我怪胎
Ryan Sumner?
朗诺·桑尼
I am. I am a freak. Look at…
我的确是个怪胎 看看我
Vincent.
文森
Vincent Gray.
文森·格瑞
No, you don’t.
不 你没有
I do remember you.
我当然记得你
Quiet, very smart.
安静 聪明
Compassionate.
有同情心
Unusually compassionate.
非常有同情心
You forgot cursed.
你忘了我也受到诅咒
You failed me.
你放弃我
You failed me!
你放弃了我
Vincent, I’m sorry if I wasn’t… if I didn’t help you.
文森 很抱歉我 没帮到你
But if you just let me try,
让我再试一下
if you just give me a chance…
如果你能再给我一次机会
Oh, God! Oh, God!
上帝啊
Did Vincent… Don’t talk. Shh.
文森 别说话
次年秋天
南费城
文森·格瑞:十岁
科尔·希尔:九岁
父母离异
极度焦虑 个性孤僻
可能患有情绪失调症
It’s okay, Cole.
科尔 别怕
My name is Dr. Malcolm Crowe.
我是马尔科姆·克劳医生
We were supposed to meet today, but I missed our appointment.
我们今天本来要见面的 但是 我没赶到
I’m sorry.
对不起
You know, in the olden days in Europe, people used to hide out in churches.
在很久以前的欧洲 人们会躲进教堂
They would claim sanctuary.
寻求庇护
What were they hiding from?
他们在躲什么
Bad people, mostly.
大多是在躲坏人
People that wanted to put them in jail, hurt them.
那些想把他们关进监狱 伤害他们的坏人
I noticed your eyeglasses. They don’t have any lenses in them.
我注意到你的眼镜 上面并没有镜片
They’re my dad’s.
这是我爸的
The lenses hurt my eyes.
有镜片不舒服
What were you talking about with your soldiers when I came in? Day…
你刚才跟玩具兵说什么
It’s called Latin.
那是拉丁文
All your soldiers speak Latin? No.
它们都说拉丁文吗 没有
Just one.
只有一个
Are you a good doctor?
你是好医生吗
Well,
是的
I used to be.
以前是
I won an award once from the mayor.
我得过一张奖状 市长颁给我的
It had an expensive frame.
它的框很贵
I’m gonna see you again, right?
我会再见到你 对吧
If that’s okay with you.
若你不介意的话
It’s me.
我回来了
拉丁文字典
神啊 我自深渊向你哭喊
Hey, good morning.
早安
Cole.
科尔
Cole!
科尔
Hey, your Cocoa Puffs are gettin’ soggy.
你的巧克力脆片都软掉了
Let me see you. Oh, honey, you got a spot. Head up.
让我看看 宝贝 这儿有污点
Okay, here we go.
可以了 终于好了
Something you were looking for, baby?
你在找什么吗
Pop Tarts?
夹心馅饼
They’re right here.
就在这儿
Well, what are you thinking, Mama?
妈咪 你在想什么
Lots of things.
很多事
Anything bad about me?
你觉得我很坏吗
Hey, look at my face.
嗨 看着我
I was not thinking something bad about you.
我绝对不会觉得你很坏
Got it?
明白吗
Got it.
明白
Here, head up.
抬起头
That’s Tommy. That’s okay. You tuck it in.
汤米来了 好了 领带塞进去 科尔
Cole, you want this?
你要这个吗
Hey, freak, how’d you like that arm around the shoulder bit?
怪胎 搭肩膀那招如何
I just made that up. I went with it.
我临时想的 我真有天份
It’s what great actors do. It’s called improv.
一流的演员都会 这叫即兴表演
Hey, baby.
宝贝
How was your day?
今天过得好吗
Hmm?