What does that mean?
意思是一切又会回到老样子
It means things will be as usual:
你晚上又喝得像条死鱼
you’ll get drunk as a fish tonight
明天晕得像条死狗
and be sick as a dog tomorrow.
你忘说了
You’re forgetting something.
我还要像只兔子一样猛干
I’m gonna fuck like a rabbit.
真倒霉
Another day up our ass.
别理他
Don’t pay attention to him.
他又老脾气又糟
He’s crabby and he’s old.
谢谢 – 他自己会倒酒
Thank you. – He can pour his own liquor.
嘿 – 怎么了?
Hey! – Pardon me?
他自己会倒酒 – 好的
He can pour his own liquor. – Sure thing.
嘿 看这是谁醒来了呀 看啊
Hey! Look who’s awake! Look at that.
老哥也来玩了哈 你要去哪儿
Big night with the big boy. Where are you going?
嘿 你注意到没 这镇上
Hey, have you noticed how many raccoons
有多少死浣熊?
there are in this town, like, dead raccoons?
真是浣熊地狱哦
It’s a shitty town to be a raccoon in.
只聊天 多少钱一晚
How much just to talk?
情景是:你把这条披肩送给我
We can act like you’re giving me this shawl
这是一条对于你来说很宝贵的披肩
and you consider it a valuable object.
明白吗
Understand?
说些好听的话
With a kind word.
给 – 我让你说好听…
Here. – No. With a kind…
怎么了
What?
我不知道怎么说 – 简单的话就可以
I don’t know what… – Simple words.
比如“天气可能会冷吧” 因为我要离开了
“I thought it might get cold.” I’m leaving
你就把这个送给我了 – 我…
and you’re giving me this. – I…
你说“天气可能会冷吧”
“I thought it might get cold.”
天气可能会冷吧 – 不行 你得…
I thought it might get cold. – No, you have to…
“这条披肩…”拿上
“This shawl…” Take it.
“这条披肩…” – 这条披肩…
“This shawl…” – This shawl…
“是我的一部分 伴你远行”
“..is a little piece of me that’s traveling with you.”
这条披肩是我的一部分 伴你远行
This shawl is a little piece of me…
你得…用你的眼睛有感情地盯着它
You have to… with your eyes. You have to look at it.
这对你很重要
Like it means something.
这条披肩
This shawl is like
是我的一部分 伴你远行
a little part of me is traveling with you.
我在上面撒了一滴我的香水
I put a drop of my perfume on it.
很好
Good.
“我能吻你吗?”
“Can I steal a kiss from you?”
吻吧 – 我让你说这句话
Yes. – No, you say that.
我能吻你吗?
Can I steal a kiss from you?
好的
Yes.
好的
Yes.
你没事吧
You’re not well?
我伤到你了吗? – 不 没有
Did I hurt you? – No. No, not at all. I…
你人太好了
You’re just very kind…
太温柔了 我不习惯
…and gentle, and I’m not used to it.
让我走吧
Please let me go.
我要走了 – 我还没付钱
Let me go. – But I’ll pay you.
我要走了 拜托了
I need to go, please.
小心点
Be careful.
什么小心点
About what?
小心梅菲尔德
Mayfield.
查理
Charlie?
查理
Charlie? Charlie?
你在这儿啊
There you are.
快走 – 好好好
You have to go. – Okay, okay, okay.
查理
Charlie.
醒来
Charlie, wake up.
查理 醒醒
Charlie, you have to wake up.
他们来了 快醒醒
They’re coming. You get up.
起床了! – 我不想起
You get up! – I don’t want to.
快起床 妈叫你起床了
You get up. Mom says get up.
起来! – 好
Get up! – Okay.
穿上鞋
Put your boots on.
快走
Come on.
查理 查理
Hey, Charlie, Charlie.
你能开枪吗
Can you shoot? Can you shoot?
我状态不行
I’m not at my best.
不许吐我身上
Don’t you puke on me.
要离开梅菲尔德了吗?
Getting ready to leave Mayfield?
好了
All right.
大家冷静一下
Let’s just calm down.
我们有钱
We have money.
梅菲尔德给你们多少钱
Just tell us what Mayfield is paying you.
想知道她给我们多少钱
I don’t think you’re going to live long enough
咽气之前 你们可能知道不了了
to find that out. Boys?
真♥他♥妈♥搞笑
It’s funny that there’s so many few words
这个镇上的人语言匮乏的很啊
to describe things here in Mayfield.
查理
Charlie?
威士忌也是梅菲尔德 旅店也是梅菲尔德
Mayfield’s whiskey and Mayfield’s hotel.
啥他妈都是梅菲尔德 – 查理
Mayfield’s fucking Mayfield. – Charlie?
梅菲尔德是屎哦 – 你闭嘴 我来处理这事
Mayfield bullshit. – Please let me handle this.
梅菲尔德的浣熊
Mayfield’s raccoon…
瞧… – 梅菲尔德的马
Look… – Mayfield’s horses.
我弟喝多了
My brother’s drunk.
你们想要多少钱 出个价吧
Why don’t you just tell us how much you want?
别 伊莱
No, Eli…
这不是钱的事儿
It’s not about the money.
是名誉的事儿
It’s about reputation.
这些人杀了我们 就能成为杀死希斯特丝兄弟的人
Being the guys that killed the Sisters Brothers.
闭嘴
You shut up now.
都是声望的事儿
Prestige.
老天啊
Oh, my God!
沃姆说 他需要投资人 投资他未来的商业计划
Warm said he needed an investor for some prospecting scheme.
我没听太懂他计划到底是什么
I couldn’t make heads or tails of his story.
我觉得他只是个跳梁小丑 但莫里斯 我一看到他…
I thought he was a clown, but when I saw Morris…
我估摸着 司令感兴趣的话
…I reckoned if the Commodore’s interested,
这一定是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
it might be worthwhile.
莫里斯给我们留信了吗?
Did Morris leave a letter for us?
没有 他跟沃姆一起走了
No. He was just traveling with Warm.
真的吗? – 嗯
Really? – Hm-hmm.
那你干嘛要杀我们
And why did you want to kill us?
我再说一遍 不回答就揍你
I’ll repeat and then I’ll strike.
我知道沃姆手里有宝贵的东西
When I realized Warm had something of value,
我就派人去把他抓回来
I sent some guys after them to bring him back.
这么说 有更多人在追沃姆了
So now there’s more men on Warm’s tail?
嗯
Yeah.
好吧 梅菲尔德
Well, all right, Mayfield,
接下来要发生的事 你肯定不会喜欢
you’re not gonna like what comes next,
但是惹了我们俩 你得付出代价
but it’s the price to pay for messing with our business.
打开你的保险箱
Open your safe.
我不会的
No, never.
该死
Oh, shit.
说点什么
I think you should say something to them.
呃
Uh…
经过一系列梅菲尔德自找苦吃的
After a series of dramatic events…
戏剧性事件
…that she had only herself to blame for,
呃
um…
梅菲尔德死翘翘了
Mayfield is dead.
不是 别这么说
No, no, no, not like that.
你就不能说点好听的?
You don’t have anything more positive to say?
我哥跟我 想跟你们报告一个好消息
My brother and I have some good news for you people.
你们可以给这个傻♥逼♥小镇改名字了!
You can change the name of your fucking town. Ya!
不管怎么说 现在我们知道
Anyway, we know one thing now.
莫里斯已经倒戈到敌人那边去了
We know Morris has joined the enemy.
我从来就不喜欢他
I never liked that gentleman,
这真是锦上添花了
but I must say this is the icing on the cake.
我还是不明白
Still something I don’t understand.
沃姆到底有什么东西 这么多人都想要