我以为你要亲亲我哦
I thought you were gonna kiss me.
去死吧
Fuck you.
啊 我来帮你拿
Ah! Let me relieve you of this.
我注意到 这是你带的唯一一件行李
I’ve only just noticed that’s the only bag you have.
我猜 你是想等到了旧金山
I guess you’re gonna have to buy gear
再置办其他装备吧
when you get to San Francisco.
我不需要装备
I don’t need equipment.
你要到河里挖金子
You’re going to look for gold in a river
没有铲子 桶 托架怎么行?
without a shovel, a pail, a cradle?
所有的淘金者都面临着这样的挑战
This is the great challenge that all prospectors face.
我要怎样才能挖到我脚下的金子
How do I get at what’s just beneath my feet?
当然了 只有两种解决之道
There’s only two solutions, of course:
辛勤工作和幸运女神
hard labor and good luck.
在过去的几年里
I’ve been working on a third solution
我已经找到了第三种解决之道
for many years.
更加简单 快捷 成功率也更高
One that is simpler, faster, more certain.
今天 我终于证实了这种方法
And I think today, I found it.
你不相信我
You don’t believe me.
无意冒犯 沃姆 但实话说 这很难让人相信
No offense, Warm. Frankly, I’m having a hard time.
有趣的是 人们一般都不相信我
You know it’s funny, people usually don’t believe me.
相信我的人 都想杀了我
And then when they do, they want to kill me.
所以到底是什么方法?
What is this idea?
我跟你说过 我是一名化学家
Well, I told you I’m a chemist.
这是化学家想出来的办法 是一个方程式
It’s the idea of a chemist, it’s a formula.
方什么程什么?
Abracadabra?
不是
No.
一种分离溶液
A divining substance.
分离溶液…倒进河水里吗?
A divining substance you… you mix in the river water?
这个方程式 分离溶液
This formula, this diviner,
管它叫什么吧
call it what you may…
作为一个科学家 你试验过它吗?
…as a man of science, have you ever tested it?
伊莱 醒醒!
Eli, wake up.
我不舒服 – 什么?
I don’t feel good. – What?
我不舒服 – 不舒服?
I don’t feel good. – You don’t feel good?
卧♥槽♥ 你的脸怎么了
Oh, shit. What happened to your face?
我不知道
I don’t know.
都肿了 你的脖子…
It’s all swollen, and your neck…
你看着好像 那种什么狗
You look like one of those dogs.
什么狗来着 哦 藏獒
What is it? The… the mastiff.
去你♥麻♥痹♥ 老子难受呢!
Fuck you! I’m sick.
行了 坐起来
All right, sit up.
让我看看 – 唔
Let me look at you. – Ow!
老天啊 有淤血诶
Oh, God. Got blood sloshing around in there.
你能坐上马鞍吗
Can you sit in your saddle?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我冻死了
I’m freezing.
我好累 查理
I’m tired, Charlie.
我知道 – 我真的好累
I know. – I’m really tired.
睡吧
Sleep.
我在这儿呢
I’m here.
你在这儿啊 宝贝
There you are, my sweeties.

Pa!
我到处找你
I’ve looked all over for you.

Pa?
靠近点
Come closer.
让我抱着你
Let me take you in my arms.
不!不!
No. No!
你没事吧
You okay?
发生什么事了?
What… What happened?
这家伙昨晚偷偷跑到我们睡的地方来了
Well, this gentleman wandered into camp last night.
它直冲着你的马就去了 好一顿收拾
He got your horse real good. He went right for him.
该死 冲着马去了?
Fuck. The horses?
马乱叫 把我弄醒了
It’s the horses that woke me up.
这一晚上折腾死人
What a fucking night.
昨晚我做梦 梦见爸了
I had a dream about Pa last night.
行吧
Well, that’s perfect.
这地方我算受够了 一股死亡臭味
I’m sick of this place. It reeks of death.
一切都湿乎乎的 我们走吧
Everything is fucking soaked. Let’s go.
你干嘛脱衣服 我们要走了
Why you taking off your clothes? Let’s go.
我热 我好热
I’m hot. I’m too hot.
俄勒冈州 杰克逊维尔 右手 第三栋房♥子
Third house, on the right.
谢谢 – 谢谢
Thank you. – Thank you.
该死
Shit.

Oh.
你找这个吗
Are you looking for this?
回来
Get back.
回来!
Get back!
怎么了
What’s the matter?
难道你现在不应该说
Are you not going to say,
“赫曼 听我解释”吗?
“Listen, Hermann, I can explain”?
嗯?
Huh?
捡起来
Pick that up.
转过去
Face that way.
把手铐戴上左手
Put it on your left hand.
让我看见你的手
Let me see your hand.
好了 再戴上右手
Good, now the other one.
如果我解开 你会保持安静吗
If I take it off, will you keep quiet?
我们在等你的朋友们吧?
Are we waiting for your friends?
你这个人 真是两面派
How could you be so two-faced?
是什么让你表里不一?
What taught you such duplicity?
是贪婪吗?真没想到 你竟是这样的人
Is it greed? I hadn’t noticed that in you, I really hadn’t.
再废话就重新堵上你的嘴
You keep quiet or I’ll put it back in.
你觉得他们会杀我?
You think they’ll kill me?
他们不会杀我
They won’t kill me.
不会马上杀
Not right away.
你的司令 你觉得他想从我这里得到什么?
What do you think your Commodore wants?
在俄勒冈城 他就想偷我的东西
He’s the one who tried to rob me in Oregon City.
他想要我的方程式
He’s after my formula.
我的发明 – 那又怎样?
My invention. – So what?
你的朋友 你的这些朋友
So your friends, your friends
他们要来折磨我
are on their way here to torture me.
折磨我 你知道吗
To torture me, did you know that?
他们会剁下我的手指 烧伤我的脚
They’ll cut off my fingers, they’ll burn my feet…
挖出我的眼球
gouge out my eyes.
他们会严刑折磨我 直到我交出方程式
They’ll torture me till I talk.
莫里斯 我问你个问题
Morris, can I ask you something?
你就在一旁 看着我受折磨吗?
Are you gonna watch?
把我所受的严刑 写进你的历险记里去吗?
Are you gonna write it down in your book of adventures?
沃姆
Warm…

I’m…
是这世界啊
It’s this world.
这世界让人厌恶
It’s an abomination.
让人恨 让人厌恶啊
It’s an abomination.
他闭上嘴 再没说一句话
He stopped talking, didn’t say another word.
他只是透过窗 看着日出
He watched the sun rise through the window.
我们走
Let’s go.
你确定要这样做?
You don’t think you’re making a mistake?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许这是个错误
Probably.
我们要怎么对付这个沃姆
How do we go about this with Warm?
还是老样子
Like we usually do.
以前可没有莫里斯搅合
Well, usually there’s no Morris.
莫里斯把沃姆交给我们
Morris hands over Warm.
我们找个僻静地方 杀了他
We go someplace quiet and finish the job.
弄完了没
You done?
嗯 – 好
Yes. – Okay.
你从后面过去
You go round back.
真是个好孩子
You’re a good boy.
听见没有!
You heard me!
嘿!
Whoa!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!