俄勒冈州 一八五一年
嘿 我们是希斯特丝兄弟
Hey! This is the Sisters Brothers.
司令派我们来的 他知道布朗特藏在你们这
The Commodore sent us.He knows you have Blount.
把他交出来 我们就放你们一条生路
Hand him over and the rest of you will live.
老天啊
Oh, Jesus.
该死
Goddamn!
我瞎了 啥都看不见啊
I can’t see shit.
准备好了吗 – 好了
Ready? – Yeah.
好
Okay.
麻痹 不是这家伙
Fuck. It’s not him.
踹门进去
Kick it.
啊卧♥槽♥
Holy shit!
是布朗特吧?布朗特?
Blount? Blount?
不!
No! No!
求你
Please!
查理 搞定了没有
Charlie. Hey, did you get him?
搞定了 他死翘了
Yeah, he’s dead.
哎呀 谷仓 – 什么
The barn. – What?
你看谷仓那边
The barn!
你干嘛去 – 没有马骑 难道走路回家吗?
What are you doing? – I’m not walking home.
伊莱
Eli! Eli!
别他妈犯傻 快走吧
Don’t be fucking stupid! Let’s go!
走啊 只不过是一群破马而已
Come on! They’re just fucking horses! Eli!
伊莱!
Eli!
你数没数 咱们一共干掉几个人
How many you think we killed?
不知道诶 六七个吧
I don’t know. Six, seven?
笑啥
What?
啊 真是杀了不少人啊
Well, we fucked that up real good.
司令怎么说
What did the Commodore say?
你跟他说马的事情了吗
Did you mention the horses?
我们先去喝一杯吧
Let’s go get a drink.
他说如果有个领头的人
He said if there’d been a lead man,
我们就不会在布朗特农场遇到麻烦
we wouldn’t have had problems at the Blount ranch.
他说下次任务必须要找一个领头人
He says for the next job, we need to have a lead man.
那报酬怎么分
What’s it mean about money?
给我的钱更多呗
It means more for me.
没问你 我是问我的钱跟以前一样吗
No. My money, I mean. Same as before?
肯定要比以前更少呗
Well, no. Less, obviously.
如果司令想给领头人更多的报酬 没问题
If the Commodore wants to pay for a lead man, that’s fine.
但从领头人手下的人那里克扣报酬 这就不对了
But it’s bad business to short the man underneath.
你不想知道我们下一次任务到底是什么吗
You’re not asking what the job is?
不想
No.
你又闹情绪了哇?
Are you pouting?
嘿 滚出去 这儿还没说完正事儿呢
Hey. Fuck off, we’re not done yet.
我还是跟你说吧
I’ll tell you anyways.
他要我们往南去找莫里斯
We have to go south and find Morris.
司令手下那个约翰·莫里斯? – 嗯
The Commodore’s John Morris? – Mm-hmm.
莫里斯怎么了 为啥找他
Why do we have to find Morris?
莫里斯在跟踪一个淘金者赫曼·科米·沃姆
He’s after a prospector named Hermann Kermit Warm.
那好啊 他跟踪沃姆 让他去杀不就行了嘛
Great. He can find him and kill him, then.
正好
End of story.
他只是个侦察员 又不是杀手
Morris is a scout, he’s not a killer.
他的任务是找到沃姆 盯好他 拖住他
The mission is, Morris finds Warm, he holds him,
我们的任务是随后赶到 杀了沃姆
we come in and finish the job. That’s the mission.
那马到底怎么办
What about the horses?
你到底对马有什么执念?
What’s your goddamn problem with the horses?
司令保证 他会给我们准备新马
The Commodore told us he would get us new horses.
难道他没准备吗?
Isn’t that what he did?
没有 他给你弄了一匹新的马
No. For you he got a new horse.
但我那匹烂马 只是他为了给马厩腾地方
For me, he made room in his stable
扔了不要的破烂
and got rid of some horse meat.
这个话题以后再讨论吧
Don’t you think we should talk about this later?
我现在就要用马
No, I don’t need the horse later.
以后再说就晚了
I need it now, for the job.
你的马挺好啊 别耍小孩脾气
The horse is fine. Stop being a baby.
你就这么不愿跟我“平起平坐”吗?
Is it the words “go halves” you don’t like?
让领头人买♥♥单
The lead man is paying.
行了 你们进去吧 – 谢谢
It’s open. – Thanks.
驾!
Hyah! Hyah!
嘿 帮我剪一下后面头发
Hey, come cut the back of this for me.
都剪掉
Just cut it off.
你这样真可笑
You look funny.
我们追杀的这个沃姆 他干了什么
What did this Hermann Warm do?
他偷了司令的东西
He stole something from the Commodore.
你不觉得很奇怪吗
Don’t you find it strange,
哪有人这么蠢
all these men foolish enough to steal
敢偷司令的东西
from such a dangerous man?
此外 他怎么可能偷到东西
How do they even steal anything at all?
我们都知道司令多谨慎严密
We know how cautious the Commodore is.
谨慎也不能保证不被偷啊
Caution has nothing to do with it.
司令和这国家每个角落的人打交道
He does business in every corner of the country,
甚至还做海外生意
even overseas.
他也没有分身术啊
The man can’t be everywhere at once.
他被迫♥害♥ 也是很有可能的
It stands to reason he’d be victimized.
迫♥害♥?!
Victimized?
是啊 被迫♥害♥了
Yes, victimized.
司令还能被迫♥害♥?
The Commodore is victimized?
那你觉得他没有被迫♥害♥吗?
Well, what would you call it?
如果他被逼无奈 不得不雇佣我们这种杀手
If a man is forced to protect his fortune
来保护自己的财产 这叫啥?
with the likes of us, what would you call it?
反正不是迫♥害♥
Not victimized.
你又咬文嚼字挑我错了
You’re not gonna start nitpicking
是吧
over every word, are you?
你又咋了 有啥不高兴的
What’s your problem? Are you upset?
你是不是因为司令让我当领头人 所以不高兴了?
You’re upset because I’m the lead man? Is that it?
要是不高兴你就说 我理解 别钻牛角尖
If that’s it, say so, but stop splitting hairs.
我没钻牛角尖
I’m not splitting hairs.
你用词不当 我通知你一下而已
You’re using a strange word, and I’m making you take notice.
问你点事
Tell me something.
是不是那个艾米莉亚·帕特里奇小姐啊
Could it be your Miss Emilia Partridge?
你说啥呢?
What are you talking about?
她是不是就是那个老师
Could it be the schoolteacher
送你那个傻了吧唧的红围巾的老师
that gave you that silly red scarf?
就你每天偷偷摸摸叠来叠去的那个围巾
The one you keep folding and unfolding in secret.
那叫披肩
It’s called a shawl.
我一点隐私都不能有吗
Am I not entitled to any privacy?
你跟她有啥打算没 – 什么打算
You made plans with her? – Plans?
跟她结婚 生子 成家什么的
Start a family, have children, marry her, something like that.
我不知道
I don’t know.
你干嘛突然对我私事这么感兴趣
Why are you so interested all of a sudden?
只是在想关于家庭的事
I was just wondering about family.
你还记得爸妈在一起是什么样吗
You remember how Pa was with Ma?
我记得 查理
Yes, Charlie, I remember.
发人深省啊
Makes you think.
你敢生孩子吗 敢繁殖后代吗
You’re not scared to reproduce yourself?
我们的血管里流着爸那个疯子
You do realize that our father was stark-raving mad
传给我们的下流恶臭的血液 你知道吧
and we got his foul blood in our veins?
咱爸酗酒 查理
Our father drank, Charlie.
没错
Touché.
这血液是他赐给我们的
That was his gift to us.
正因为这肮脏的血液
That blood.
我们才能成为这么出色的杀手
That’s why we’re good at what we do.
往南几公里外
小心车轮
The wheel of the wagon!
放下车轮
Get that wheel down.
拉呀!
Pull!
使劲拖 – 嘿!
Come on, heave! – Ho!
用力 – 嘿呀
Heave! – Ho!
快拉
Come on, pull!
使劲
Harder!
拉! – 拉!
Pull! – Pull!