Well, me too. His name is Eric.
我说过他是不近女色的教练吗
Did I mention he’s one of the coaches and 100 percent off-limits?
但我不在乎
But I don’t care.
我从没这么渴望过一个男人
I’ve never wanted anything this much in my entire life.
我还在等卡门把裤子寄给我
I’m still waiting for Carma-puuchie-ay to send me the pants.
同时 我拼了命练习足球
And in the meantime, I’m throwing all my pent-up energy into soccer…
但那样似乎让我更无法自拔
malthough that only seems to get me into more trouble.
我能说什么 我迷恋他
What can I say? I’m obsessed.
疯狂的女孩不必为
And as we all know, obsessed girls cannot
自己的行为负责 对吗
be responsible for our actions. can we?
传球 薇兰
Pass. Vleeland!

Hey.

Hey.
你今天看到我出场 你有何指教
Saw you watch me play today. What did you think?
我不知道有没有其他球员…
I don’t know if I’ve ever seen anyone…
像你一样拼命
…with that much intensity…
真是前无古人
…ever.
我在你面前刻意小小秀了一下
Well. I might’ve been showing 0H to! you just a little bit.
-秀了一下 -对
-Just a little bit? -Yeah.
不是
No.
你知道不只如此
You know. it’s more than that.
你让我很害怕
You scare the hell out of me.
“执着到接近奋不顾身”
“Single-minded to the point of recklessness.”
什么
What?
学校的心理医生这样形容我
It’s what the school shrink called me.
我妈过世后 有些老师认为…
After my morn died, a few of the teachers thought…
不知道 好像觉得必须要 评估我的精神状态
…that, I don’t know, I needed to be evaluated or something.
然后我去看心理医生
So I met with a guy.
我边说话 他边记录
I talked and he wrote.
我从未和任何人提起过
I’ve never told anyone that before.
布莉姬…
Okay. Bridget.
不 什么都别说
No. don’t say anything.
现在别说 好吗
Not now. okay?
来 我们来赛跑
Hey, come on, I’ll race you.
拿去
Here you go.
-你有钥匙吗 -没有
-You got a key. honey? -No.
-好像没人在家 -可能出去找我了
-Doesn’t look like anybody’s home. -They’le probably out looking 10! me.
-但我没事 谢谢 -那就好
-But I’ll be fine. thank you. -All light.
真好吃
It is very good.
我是缇碧 请在哔声后留言
Hi, this is Tibby. Here comes the beep.
希望你会操作
Hopefully you know what to do with it.
缇碧 我是卡门 我要回家了
Tib. it’s me. it’s Carmen. I’m coming home.
事情一团糟 我抓狂了 但我不在乎…
Everything got screwed up. and I snapped. And I don’t care. and…
反正我受够了 我无法待在这里
I’m just fed up, and I can’t be here…
所以我打给你 因为我知道你…
…so I called you. because I knew you–
我知道你会了解
Knew you’d understand.
你知道星星哪里最吸引我
You know what I like most about the stars?
你看着天空高挂的星星
You look at them, at all of them up there…
就会了解到一定有比…
…and you just know there’s gotta be something more than…
生命更重要的事
Life?
一定有
There has to be.
你害怕吗
Ale you scaled?
我不怕死
Not of dying, really.
我比较害怕时间
It’s more that I’m afraid of time.
我怕时间稍纵即逝
And not having enough of it.
来不及了解我到底是谁
Time to figure out who I’m supposed to be…
在离开人世前 找不到自己的定位
…to find my place in the world before I have to leave it.
我害怕错过的一切
I’m afraid of what I’ll miss.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
布莉姬让世界充满光明 是个开心果
Bridget just lights everything up. She makes everything more fun.
卡门很聪明 但自己不知道
And Carmen is brilliant, but she doesn’t know it.
至于缇碧…
And Tibby…
缇碧总是依照主见行事
Well, Tibby kind of marches to her own drum.
我蛮嫉妒她的
I’m kind of jealous of her.
为什么
Why?
因为她知道自己是谁
Well. because she knows who she is.
你不知道吗
Don’t you?
不知道
I don’t know.
我知道我想变成怎样的人
I think I know who I wanna be.
你上次说过我会害怕
What you were saying the other day. about me being afraid?
这很难解释
Well. it’s hard to explain.
在我一生中 大家都…
All my liie. everybody’: always…
把我看成某个固定的形象
…kind of seen me a certain way.
我也从未…
And I didn’t” I don’t…
-没关系 我懂 -你懂
-No. it’s all light, I understand. -Do you?

Yeah.
有些人炫耀他们的美丽…
Some people show off their beauty…
因为他们想吸引全世界的目光
“because they want the world to see it.
其他人则隐藏美丽
Others try to hide their beauty…
因为他们要展现其他的风貌
…because they want the world to see something else.
那你看见什么
And what do you see?
你的一切
Everything.
亲爱的布莉姬
Dear Bridget…
我以为收到裤子后一切就会好转
…I guess I was kidding myself to think that when the pants arrived…
但我只是在自欺欺人
…they were gonna make everything better.
我不是怪裤子 但…
I mean, I don’t blame them for what happened. but…
总之 希望它带给你 我得不到的好运
Anyway, I do hope that they bring you better luck than they did me.
更重要的是 小布 希望它能带给你好的判断力
And even more than that, Bee, may they bring you good sense.
我知道这听来无趣
I know it sounds boring…
但相信我 根据我最近的经验
…but trust me. from recent experience…
一点基本常识不算坏事 小布
…a little common sense, it’s not such a bad thing. Bee.
好好享受裤子 爱你的卡门
Wear them well. Love you. Carmen.
你♥爸♥打电♥话♥来
Your dad called.
他要确定你平安到家
He wanted to make sure you got home okay.
抱歉 宝贝 我就知道会发生这种事
I’m so sorry. baby. I knew this would happen.
妈 别说了
Mom. please.
你现在知道我为何担心你去了
Now you know why I was so afraid of you going there.
-我不想说我警告过你了…-那就别说
-I don’t want to say I told you so. bub–Then don’t.
墨西哥邮局
-早安 -你都不睡觉吗
-Morning. -Don’t you ever sleep?
-睡觉干嘛 -你的包裹到
-What 101? -This just came 10! you.
天啊 终于寄来了
Oh. my God. they’re finally here.
什么东西
What’s here?
你们不知道这代表什么吗
Do you guys realize what this means?
-代表你抱着一条牛仔裤 -这不只是裤子
-That you’re hugging a pair of jeans? -These aren’t just jeans.
它有神奇的魔力
They make things happen.
正点
Sweet.
我好像活在可怕的金发国度
I felt like I was living in sorne freak show known as “The Land of the Blonds.”
猜猜看谁才是怪胎
And guess who was the freak.
-我确定没那么糟糕 -真的 真的很糟
-I’m sure it wasn’t that bad. -It was. It was horrible.
保罗很寡言 一句话都不说
Okay. Paul. he doesn’t talk. He didn’t say a wold.
还有克丝塔 这个顽皮的小…
And Krista. she’s this perky little…
噩梦
…nightmare.
还有她们母女 像对不食人间烟火的连体婴
And he! and he! mom. they’re like Sunshine Twins on uppers…
只在筹备该死的婚礼时才下凡
…except when, God forbid, something happened with the wedding plans.
因为缇碧 她们所有的话题…
Because. Tibby. I don’t think there was a single conversation…
都围绕着花 开胃菜菜单
…that didn’t revolve around flowers. or hOIS d’oeuvles menus…
宝客名单 桌布或…
…or guest lists, or tablecloths or–
我想她们应该是太兴奋了
I’m sure they were just excited.
不 缇碧 你能假装支持我吗
No. Tib. can you pretend to be on my side?
这和选边站无关 卡门
It’s not about sides, Cal.
天底下有比你♥爸♥结婚更惨的事
There are worse things than your dad getting married.
他是应该处理得更好些…
Sure. he probably could have handled it better–
缇碧 他完全没有处理
Tibby, he didn’t handle it at all.
-你就告诉他啊 -为什么要我说
-Tell him that. -Why should I have to?
你也不应该朝他丢石头
You shouldn’t have to throw a lock at him. either.
我没有丢他 我是丢那家人
I didn’t throw a lock at him. I threw it at them!
他们才是问题 缇碧 他们毁了一切
They’re the problem. Tibby. They’re the ones who ruined everything.
你干嘛这样假惺惺地教训我
And why are you giving me this hypocritical lecture…
教我如何善待别人
…about treating people decently…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!