Lena Kaligalis…
你果然是艺术家
…you are an artist.
你应该把它画完
And you should finish it.
改天再说吧
Well. maybe some other time.
我应该走了
I mean. I really should go.
-若我爷爷奶奶发现我在这…-他们会怎样
-If my grandparents saw me here, they’d—They’d what?
你真的怕他们
Is it really them you’re afraid of?
或有其他原因
OI is it something else?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
-你甚至不认识我 -我正在努力
-You don’t even know me. -I’m trying to.
你看不出来吗
OI can’t you see that?
他说得对 卡门 我害怕
He’s right, Car. I am afraid.
一部分的我愿意接纳他
There’s a part of me that wants to let him in…
但却又不自觉筑起心防
…but then I feel myself put this wall up…
我也搞不懂我自己
…and I don’t understand why.
也许这就是卡斯托的魅力
Maybe that’: what strikes me most about Kostas.
即使他受了很多苦…
That despite everything he’s suffered…
依旧能单纯地看待生命
…he can still look at life in the most uncomplicated way.
我从未有过那种信念
I’ve never known that kind of faith.
想到卡斯托和布莉姬 就让我难过
It makes me so sad that people like Kostas and Bridget…
他们失去了一切
…who have lost everything…
却依旧能勇敢去爱
…z:an still be open to love…
而拥有一切的我 却没这种勇气
…while I, who have lust nothing, am not.
她去看医生
She’s at the doctor’s.
-谁 -隔壁的小女孩
-Who is? -Little gill next door.
我不太清楚 听他们说她停止了化疗
I don’t know why. though. I heard they were stopping treatment.
-化疗 -她有血癌
-Treatment? -She has leukemia.
几年前发现的 真可怜
Found it a couple of years ago, poor thing.
那是她吗
Is that her?

Yeah.
那是什么声音
What is that?
-是我妈 -你妈
-It’s my morn! -Your morn?
走吧
Let’s go.

Hi.
你怎么在这里 你不该来的
What are you doing here? You shouldn’t be here.
我又没喝酒
I’m not drinking.
但若你不和我跳舞 我就要破戒了
But it you don’t dance with me. I might have to start.
布莉姬…
Bridget.
我不行
I can’t.
我不能这样 抱歉
I can’t do this. I’m sorry.
-像这种蓝色吗 -完全不是
-Is it blue like this? -No, not at all.
完全不是
Not at all?
这是刹车
This is the foot brake.
你要慢慢地放开它
Now. you’re gonna let it out very slow.
非常慢
Very slow.
放轻松 好耶
Relax. All light.
方向盘握好 很好
Don’t forget to steer. That’s good.
小心别撞到驴子 别撞驴子
Look out 10! the donkey. No donkey.
罗芭塔 你为何喜欢在 《渥曼》工作
So, Roberta, what do you like best about working here at Wallrnans?
为了付帐单 至少能付大部分
Pays the bills. Well, most of them, anyway.
我还在对面的糖果店兼差
I also work part-time over at the Sweet Shoppe across the way.
他们店里有那种…
They’ve got one of them…
糖果混合机 有各种口味…
…blending machines. you know. 10! the mix-ins…
我无聊的时候…
…and whenever I get bored…
就做各种混合实验
…I do experiments.
实验 太酷了
Experiments? That’s so cool.
-这里 插♥进♥去 抱歉迟到了 -没关系
-Here, plug that in. Sorry I’m late. -it’s okay.
目前最棒的实验成品是什么
What’s your best one so far?
这可难倒我了…
Gee. I don’t know…
有一天我对成果相当满意
Oh. there was one the other day and it turned out really good.
有果仁 蓝莓 加上一堆饼干
It had pralines, blueberries and a whole bunch of graham crackers.
好棒 你知道《三一冰淇淋店》吗
Awesome. You know Baskin-Robbins?
他们请一批冰淇淋专家
They hire these ice cream scientists…
负责每个月发明三种新口味
…whose job is to invent three new flavors a month.
-真的 -对
-Reafly? -Yeah.
你知道谁适合担任这工作吗
You know who would be good at something like that?

You.
你真这么认为
You think so?
天啊 我要回去上班了 邓肯一定气疯了
Oh. jeez! I gotta get back to work. Duncan’s gonna have a hissy tit.
再见
See you later.
抱歉
Sony.
-我知道你讨厌我插嘴 -没关系
-I know you hate it when I butt in. -It’s okay.
我不是故意扰乱访问的
I didn’t mean to mess up the whole interview.
你没有 你做得很好
You didn’t. You were good.
是谁告诉你的
So who told you?
告诉我什么
Told me what?
-你知道了对吗 -我们能继续访问…
-You found out. didn’t you? -We still have time to! one more interview.
那叫做血癌
It’s called leukemia.
我要和你一起去访问
Yeah. and I would like to come with you.
你邀我是因为可怜我
But are you just asking because you feel sorry for me?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许吧
Maybe.

Okay-

Okay-
把摺边拉高就很完美了
We’ll just take the hem up and it’ll be perfect.
-你很美 -我很喜欢 妈
-You look beautiful. -I love it, Mama.
卡门
Carmen?
卡门 你是下一个 甜心
Carmen. you’re next, sweetheart.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
-我看起来像妓♥女♥ -老天啊
-I look like a tramp. -Oh. deal.
我相信芭芭拉能帮你
I’m sure Barbara can work on this 10! you.
站上来
Here you go.
我们来看看…
Well. let’s see here.
要把这边放宽
Well. we need to let this out here.
对 出来多点
Right, right. Way out.
再多加一点布料
And hopefully we can dig up some extra fabric.
然后…这里需要多费点功夫
And this–Yes. this needs some serious work here.
我认为重新剪裁比较快
Frankly, I think we’re better off just starting from scratch on this one.
好 很好
Okay. good.
-可以脱掉了吗 -当然 脱吧 亲爱的
-Can I take this off now? -Sure. Certainly, darling. Go ahead.
芭芭拉 我很抱歉
Barbara. I’m so sorry.
没想到她父亲完全不知道她的尺寸
I had no idea her father would be so off when he guessed her size.
通常人体模型是基本体态
Usually a roughly constructed prototype works as a starting point,
至于她…
but in this case–
可以额外订做紧身内衣给她吗
We could add a long-line corset 10! her?
-好 那样她小腹会平一点 -太好了
-Yes, that’ll cinch it in. -Hight, beautiful.
这是婚礼 希望大家都一样得体
It is a wedding. and I do want it to look uniform.
-她能看起来像克丝塔吗 -当然
-I mean. will she look like Krista? -Definitely.
没关系…
You know. then just never mind.
我们会调整克丝塔的礼服
We will fix the hem on Krista’s…
然后重新做另外一个的
…and we’ll just start over on the other one.
卡门
Carmen.
另外一个叫卡门
The other one’s name. it’s Carmen.
卡门
Carmen.
你知道吗 别管礼服了
You know what? Just forget about the dress.
我们去和大家说 卡门是波多黎各人
We can tell everybody that Carmen’s Puelto Rican.
你也没想过她骨架比较大
And it never occurred to you she might be built differently.
不像你和你的女儿…她有大屁♥股♥
Or that, unlike you and your daughter, she has an ass…
裁缝师没有足够布料来遮掩
…that the tailor didn’t have enough bolts of material to cover.
更省事的方法是告诉大家 没卡门这个人
Or better yet, just tell everyone there is no Carmen.
卡门不存在
Carmen doesn’t exist.
卡门 甜心
Carmen. honey. Carmen!
一 二 三
One. two. three!
女孩们 准备进攻吧
Okay. ladies. time to call out the cavalry.
我们已进入延长赛 加油点
We’ve secured a spot in the playoffs, we’re gonna shake it up a little.
温蒂和凯伦到中场 布莉姬当中卫
Wendy and Karen to midfield. Bridget to sweeper.
-什么 -你听到了
-What? -You heard me .
我不要你穿越中场 懂吗
I don’t wanna see you go past midfield, got that?
亲爱的莉娜 收到你的信 让我尖叫了十分钟
Dear Lena, when I got your letter I screamed for about 10 minutes.
所以你终于找到了帅哥
Sn you found a hottie after all. huh?
我也是 他叫艾瑞克

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!