Just that one time.
然后莉迪亚同意和陌生人约会
And Lydia agreed to go out with a stranger.
-不是这样吗 -哪是 我才没有
-Is that not what happened? -Oh. no. come on. No. I did not.
-事实就是如此 -我们去打保龄球 好好玩
-That is exactly what happened! -We went bowling. It was so much fun.
-你记得你才打倒两个 -两分算通过了啦
-Do you remember you bowled a two? -A two is a bad score.
至少球没卡在我大拇指上
At least I didn’t get the ball stuck on my thumb.
马桶里的水是蓝色的
The water in the toilet is blue.
-蓝色 -对 妈 蓝色
-Blue? -Yes. Mom. blue.
对了 爸不是讨厌打保龄球
And by the way. doesn’t Dad hate bowling?
-保龄球 -他在这里打保龄球
-Bowling? -Well. he’s dawn here bowling.
-而且他还祷告 -祷告
-And he says grace. -Glace?
他祷告 妈 他感谢上帝给他饭吃
He says grace, Morn. He gives thanks to God before he eats.
他以前死都不肯上教堂 他究竟是谁
We couldn’t get him to go to church with us once. Who is this guy?
-我甚至不…-你得和他谈谈 卡门
-I dun ‘t even—You need to talk to him. Carmen.
-告诉他你的感受 -我一天到晚都和他谈话
-Just tell him how you feel. -I do talk to him. I talk to him all the time.
像你和我谈一样 不是的
Yeah. like you talk to me? No.
这很重要 卡门 他做的事是不对的
This is important, Carmencita. What he did was wrong.
我马上搭飞机过去
I’m gonna get on a plane and I’m just gonna come down there.
你从不希望他快乐 所以你怪他
Look. you’d never want him to be happy. and that’s why you blame him.
一切都会拨云见日 会没事的
And this is gonna work out great. It’s going to be fine.
亲爱的缇碧…
Dear Tibby…
我们对牛仔裤的看法 也许大错特错
…I think we may have been very, very wrung about the pants.
有一次我穿着它差点淹死
The one time I wore them I almost drowned…
然后被救到一艘渔船上
…and then gut plucked unto a fishing boat…
救我的人还强迫我摸活鱼 真恶心
…by a guy who made me touch a live fish. It was disgusting!
不过我画了些很好的素描
At least I’m getting some good sketching in.
我喜欢这座小岛的一切
I love everything about this island.
但若你在会更好
Oh. except that you’re not with me.
无尽的爱 莉娜上
Infinite X’s and 0’s, Lena.
-小镇还好玩吗 -还可以
-How was town? -Fine.
我在洗衣机里找到这件
I have found this in the laundry.
是你的吗
Is it yours?
不 其实…
No. actually…
是我向别人借的
…I sort of borrowed it.
我去港口的时候到海里游泳…
When I went down to the harbor. I went swimming…
然后有人借我穿
…and someone just lent it to me.
有人借你 是谁
Oh. someone. Someone who?
一个男生
A boy?
哪一个 这里每个人我都认识
Which one? I know everyone.
别理她们 她们是你表姐妹
Don’t mind them. they’re your cousins.
她们也是亲戚 到底有几个人
They’re cousins too? How many do I have?
很多 别转移话题
Plenty of them. Don’t change the subject.
快告诉我
Out with it. Out, out.
他叫卡斯托杜那斯
His name is Kostas Dounas.
杜那斯
Dounas?
他是杜那斯家的人
He’s a Dounas?
你不准再和他来往
You must never speak of them.
他们是骗子 小偷 一堆野蛮人
They ale liars! They ale thieves! They ale barbarians!
你爷爷知道会气死
Your grandfather would die if he know about this.
不准你再和他见面
You must never see this boy again.
你懂吗
You understand?
-懂 -不行 这样不够
-Yes. -No. that’s not enough.
你必须发誓
You have to swear.
我发誓
I swear.

Okay-
用户名称 圣托里尼012
密♥码♥ ***
地点 希腊圣托里尼
联络人 缇碧罗林 美国
地址 马里兰州贝斯达市 迪金斯街721号♥
我该说什么
What am I supposed to be saying here?
关于你的生活琐事
Oh. just. stuff about your life.
其实没什么有趣的事
Well, there ain’t nothing too interesting.
不需要趣事 只要真实就够了
We’re not really looking for interesting. it’s just real, you know.
-这才叫记录片不是吗 -什么片
-That’s the point of a documentary. -A what?
记录片
A documentary.
就像电影 只不过很无聊
Like a movie. only boring.
这应该是你的 邮差搞错送到我家了
Hi. I think this is yours. They delivered it to my house by mistake.
一定是门牌写错了
They musfve got the numbers screwed up.
看 上面写721 我住217 我叫贝莉葛夫曼
See. this says 721 and I’m 271. I’m Bailey Gla俶an.
你是那天昏倒的小孩对吗
Yeah. you’re the one that fainted the other day. light?
-在渥曼超♥市♥ 当天我也在 -噢 对
-At Wallmans. I was there. -Oh. yeah.
你就是额头上贴标价的怪女生
You’re the weird girl with the price sticker on your forehead.
等等 我有东西给你
Wait here. I got something to! you.
这掉在你身边 我打开看有没有你的证件
It was lying next to you. I opened it to see if there was an ID.
所以你乱翻我的钱包
So you ripped off my wallet?
你表达谢意的方式真特别
That’s kind of like a thank you but different.
我记得里面有多四块
I think I had more than $4 in here.
你真的认为我偷你的钱
Do you seriously think I would steal your money?
我打开看里面有没有证件
I opened it to see if there was an ID in there.
但是没有
Okay? There wasn’t.
只有你学校照片和小猫照片
There was a school photo and a pathetic picture of a kitten.
那你钱包里有什么
So, what’s in yours?
渥曼员工证或脚踏车驾照
A Wallmans’ employee card or a license to ride a bike?
告诉你 我下周就能拿到 学车证…
Excuse me. I get my learner’s permit next week and–
你几岁 十岁
How old are you. like 10?
-十二岁 -随便你 反正差不多
-Twelve. -Whatever . Same difference .
不 我十岁时还没数位音乐随身听
No. when I was 1O I didn’t have an iPod.
你真酷 你都听天线宝宝大合唱
You’re so cool. What are you listening to, Tefetubbies Hit Parade?
你把她吵醒了 真感谢你
You woke he! up. Thank you.
这一定很糟糕
Must suck.
-什么 -放假时照顾小婴儿
-What? -Having to babysit on your day off.
你干嘛在那打工
Why are you working there. anyway?
我需要钱买♥♥新的录影设备
It just so happens that I need some extra money 10! new video equipment.
我找新工作的时候 《渥曼》…
When I finally got around to looking 10! a new job. Wallmans was the…
我♥干♥嘛告诉你 你不用去哪里吗
Why am I telling you this? Don’t you have somewhere to be?
不用
Not really.
你好像设备够多了
Looks like you got a lot already.
-你在拍电影吗 -还不如说是篇诗歌♥
-Ale you making a movie or something? -Mole like an ode.
-主题是什么 -沉静而沮丧的生活
-To what? -Lives of quiet desperation.
人类卑微的存在
Human existence at its lamest.
-真吸引人 也许你需要助理 -应该不用
-Fascinating. Maybe you need an assistant. -Maybe I don’t.
你不必付我钱 我帮你搬东西就好
You wouldn’t have to pay rne or anything. I could carry equipment and stuff.
嗨 亲爱的…
Hi. honey.
抱歉我回来晚了
I’m sorry I’m late.
你的新朋友是谁
Who’s your friend?
-她不是我…-我是贝莉葛夫曼
-She’s not my—Bailey. Bailey Gla俶an.
我该走了
Well. I gotta go.
再见 缇碧
See you around. Tibby.
原来你在这
There you are.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hey.
我们明天来打网球
We should play tennis tomorrow.
-真的 -好
-Rea倅? -Yeah.
-早上 -好
-In the morning? -Yeah.
你准备好了吗 老头 膝盖受得了吗
Ale you ready 10! this. old man? You think your knees can take it?
-你真的能接招 -没问题 爸
-You actually think you can return my serve? -I do. Dad. I do.
-要来赌吗 -好啊
-Like to put money on that? -I’ll put money on it.
-甜心 -什么事
-Sweetheart? -Yeah.
我要和外烩的人见面 你去看保罗踢球好吗
I gotta meet the caterers at the hotel. Mind stopping by Paul’s game?
当然
Sure.
他的足下工夫很厉害
Well. he’s an unbelievable soccer player.
我们看一下就好 好吗
We’ll just stop 10! one second. okay?
-刚好顺路 -好 没问题
-It’s light on the way. -Yeah. Yeah. okay.
-嗨 -你好吗
-Hey. -How are you?
很好 你的队伍好像还没出赛
Good. Didn’t think your team was scrimmaging till later today.
没错 我只是来看看竞争对手
They’re not. I just came out early to check out the competition.
你眼前这位即是
Well. you’re looking at her.
你总是充满自信对吗
You’re awfully sure of yourself, huh?
当我心中有目标时
When I know what I want.
抢得好
You got it!
往前踢 往前踢
Take it down! Take it down!
那算什么
What’s that?!
延长赛 好耶
Overtime! All light!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!