那是谁
Hey. who’s that?
想都别想
Don’t even think about it.
和教练纠缠是违规的
It’s against the rules to have flings with the coaches.
玛丝敦 奥莉维亚 红色
Malsden. Olivia. led.
来吧
Come on!
薇兰 布莉姬 红色
Vreeland, Bridget, red .
嗨 宝贝
Hey. baby.
在这里 我要求学校晚点寄…
Here it is. I asked the school to postpone sending this…
因为老爸 我要给你惊喜
“because. Dad. I wanted to surprise you.
-全部拿A -好棒
-Ta-da! Straight A’s. -That’s fantastic.
爸 我也带了网球装备 每天疯狂练习
Dad. I brought my tennis gear and I have been practicing like crazy…
-所以你发球时越猛越好 -没问题
…so serve to me your absolute hardest. -I’ll do that.
我在火车上计算了一下
You know. I was calculating it on the train.
从我十岁开始 我们就没相处超过四天
I haven’t spent more than tour straight days with you since I was 10.
我喜欢你在圣诞节来看我…
I mean. I love it when you come 10! Christmas…
但整个夏天就我们父女俩
…but a whole summer and just the two of us?
妈教我做♥鸡♥肉饭
Mom laugh! me how m make arroz con pollo.
我要做给你吃 还有大蕉
I’m gonna cook that 10! you. And pl茅tanus too.
等等 这是哪里
Wait, where are we?
我有惊喜给你
I have a surprise 10! you.
我搬出查尔斯顿了
I moved out of Charleston.
然后搬到新开♥发♥地 你最讨厌开♥发♥区了
And into a development? Dad. you hate developments.
我什么时候说过
When did I say that?
在史密森博物馆的 佛德瑞克罗欧盟斯展览场上
At the Frederick Law Olmstead exhibit at the Smithsonian.
你说”除了都市和郊区
You said. There’s city and there’s country.
其他都是废土地”
and everything else is a wasteland.
当时我九岁
I was 9 years old.
你随塑胶公♥司♥到华府出差
You came to D.C. to! one day to visit with a plastics company.
你记性还真好
You remember everything!
我不记得你说要搬家
I don’t remember you telling me you moved.
那是谁
Who is that?
是你邻居吗
Is that your neighbor?
其实 我们住在一起
Actually. we live together.
嗨
Hey!
你一定是卡门
You must be Carmen.
你父亲常常提到你
Your daddy has told me so much about you.
我们一定能度过美好的夏天
I just know we’re gonna have the most wonderful summer together.
-孩子们 快出来 -孩子们
-Kids! Kids. come on out here! -Kids?
他们不是孩子了 是青少年 像你一样
They’re not kids. they’re teenagers. just like you.
他们和你住在一起
They live with you?
卡门 这是克丝塔 这是保罗
Carmen. this is Krista and this is Paul.
-我们要一起当伴娘 -什么
-We’re gonna be bridesmaids together. -Excuse me?
我还没提到惊喜的这一部分…
I hadn’t quite gotten to that part of the surprise yet.
甜心…
Oh, sweetheart…
我们要准备结婚
We’re getting married.
八月十九日
August 19th.
你真是天生的超♥市♥服务员
Say. you’re a real natural with that thing.
我花了好几周才学会打标签
Took rne weeks before I got the hang of it.
天生我材皆有用
Yeah. well. we all have our special talents.
缇碧 我已经跟你说过了…
Tibby! I thought I made it perfectly clear…
员工一定要随时佩戴耳机
…that employee headsets are to be worn at all times.
不要再让我说一次
Don’t make me mention it again.
请问一下
Excuse me?
洗发精在哪里
Where are the shampoos?
第七走道
Aisle seven.
快来人帮忙
Somebody help!
有女孩昏倒
Gill down.
快叫救护车
Somebody call an ambulance!
你额头上有贴标价
You’ve got a price sticker on your forehead.
进来瞧瞧 渥曼超♥市♥
抱歉…
I’m sorry…
我希腊文说得不好
…I don’t speak Greek very well.
那我们得好好加强了 对吧
Well, we’ll have to work on that, won’t we?
谢谢你借我这件衬衫
Thanks 10! lending me a shirt.
你穿起来很好看
Looks good on you.
抱歉有点鱼腥味
Sorry if it smells like fish.
-这是你的船 -我祖父的
-Is this your boat? -My grandfather’s.
所有挂蓝旗子的船都是他的
Yeah. All the ones with the blue 俛gs are his.
-你为他工作 -不 只有在夏天
-Do you work 10! him? -No. just in the summer.
我在雅典念大学
I go to the university in Athens.
卡斯托杜那斯
Kostas Dounas.
莉娜卡利加瑞
Lena Kaligalis.
莉娜卡利加瑞 你也是希腊人
Lena Kaligalis. Then you are Greek too. eh?
你英文怎么讲得那么好
So how do you know English so well?
我十二岁前和父母住在芝加哥
Well. I lived with my parents in Chicago until I was 12.
我父母也移♥民♥到美国
Oh. my parents moved to the U.S. too.
我夏天才来这里 和爷爷奶奶住
But I’m just here tor the summer. I’m staying with my grandparents.
我要把这些小鱼丢回去
I have to throw the small ones back.
你要帮我吗
Would you like to help?
不了 没关系
No. That’s okay.
来 我教你
Okay. here. I’ll show you.
手给我
Give me your hand.
把手放在我手上
Put your hand on my hand.
靠近一点
Put your hand close.
可以吗
Good?
他今天很幸运
Luck was on his side today.
我要走了 我应该走了
I have to go. I should go.
再次感谢你救了我一命
But thank you again 10! saving my life.
你的舞技比泳技高明吗
Do you dance better than you swim?
-什么 -周六晚上我们出去
-Excuse me? -Saturday night. Meet me.
抱歉 没办法
I’m sorry. I can’t.
快跟上
Pick it up!
嗨
Hi.
-嗨 -我是布莉姬
-Hi. -I’m Bridget.
-艾瑞克 -我知道
-Eric. -I know.
听说你是哥伦比亚高材生
So I heal you go to Columbia.
对
Yep.
你对我了解多少
Well. what have you heard about me?
你的高中赢得全国冠军
Your high school won Nationals.
我是最佳运动员 我踢前锋
MVP. I play forward.
我注意到了
So I’ve noticed.
我十七岁
I’m 17.
来 我们来赛跑
Come on. I’ll lace you.
终点到了
That’s it.
七里
Seven miles.
天啊 跑步真棒不是吗
Oh. God. don’t you love to run?
是啊
Yeah.
这种感觉最棒
It’s the best high there is.
没错 就像…
Exactly, it’s–
似乎处于一个
It’s like you’re just in this place
能远离所有厄运的境地
where nothing bad could ever happen, you know?
好似你不断向前 不断移♥动♥…
Like if you just push a bit further, if you just keep moving–
谁都无法伤害你
Nothing can touch you.
当然 脑内胺多芬也有帮助
Of course, the endorphins don’t suck, either.
-谭美没事吧 -对
-So Tami’s feeling okay? -Yeah.
她要和你一起甩指挥棒
Is she gonna do baton twirling with you?
不知道 她可能只负责拿布条
We don’t know yet. She might just have to hold the banner.
甜心 我们来饭前祷告吧
Sweetheart, why don’t we say grace before we start eating dinner?
-我很乐意 -好
-I would love to. -All light.
上帝赐予我们这些礼物…
Bless us, O Lord, for these, thy gifts which we are about to receive…
我们由衷感谢
…from Thy bounty, through Christ, our Lord.
-阿门 开动吧 -看起来很好吃
-Amen. Dig in. -This looks great.
-我来接 -没关系
-I will get that. -Oh. it’s okay.
我们吃晚餐时不接电♥话♥
We don’t answer the phone during dinner.
只有一次例外 快说你们怎么认识的
Except that one time. Tell us again how you guys met.
我们说过几百次了…
We’ve told that story so many–
-你要说 -不要
-You wanna tell it? -I don’t.
-要我来讲 -好
-Want me to? -All light.
-我打错电♥话♥ -而我接起来
-I dialed the wrong number. -And I answered.
-莉迪亚接了电♥话♥ -吃晚餐时…
-Lydia answered . -During dinner.
就那么一次