NW thighs.
挺好看的裤子
Sassy britches .
把大腿塞进去
Get over these thighs.
好了 来啰
Okay. here we go.
怎样 我说过我要马上脱掉
What? I told you guys. I’m just gonna take them off…
就当这一切没发生过
…and we’re gonna pretend like this never happened.
不 卡门 你来看看你自己
No, Carmen, come over here and look at yourself.
-裤子超适合你的 -你自己看
-They look amazing on you. -Look at them.
也许我疯了 但就科学观点而言…
Call me crazy, but it’s scientifically impossible…
-这条裤子不可能适合我…-还有我
…that a pair of pants could fit me…-And me.
-还有我 -和我
-And me. -And me.
这太荒谬了
This is crazy.
缇碧 今天发生的事
Look. Tib. something happened today
你我都无法解释
that I can’t explain and you can’t explain.
-随便 别想了 -不能不想
-Whatevel. let’s just ignore it. -We can’t just ignore it.
-为什么 -因为这是个象征 裤子…
-Why? -Because it’s a sign. the pants–
-安静点 你会…-你知道吗 缇碧
-Be quiet, you’re gonna—You know what, Tibby?
-有时候你太野了 -小心点
-Sometimes you’re much too much. -Be careful.
-我很好 莉娜 -天啊 你快跌下去了
-I’m fine. Lena. -Oh. my God. You’re gonna iall.
它让我们的屁♥股♥变美 这就够了
It makes our butts look good. That’s enough 10! me.
-没错 阿门 -上去吧 去吧
-That’s light, amen. -Get up there. Go on.
-除了莱卡还有其他成份 -大概是因为莱卡
-There is more going here than Lycra. -But there’s probably Lycra.
好了 姐♥妹♥们♥ 准备好了吗
All right, guys, are you ready for this?
以天父之名…
In the name of the Father, the Son–
-开始吧 -卡门 这不是教堂
-Here we go. -Carrrlen, this isn’t church.
各位 这好歹也算神圣的地方
You guys! But it’s still a sacred place!
我们的母亲就在这里认识 不是吗
I mean, this is where our moms met, right?
总之 今天我们聚集在此
Anyway. look. we’re gathered here today…
歌♥颂降临我们眼前的礼物
…to honor a gift that has been sent to us.
-那我们为何要花钱买♥♥ -缇碧
-So why do we have to pay 10! them? -Tibs.
卡门 继续 说完你的颂词
Carmen. go ahead. just finish what you have to say.
今晚我们将分离
Tonight, on the eve of our separation…
一条裤子带给我们魔力
…magic has come to us in a pair of pants.
我建议我们分享这条裤子
And I’m proposing that we shale them equally…
让它在夏天随我们云游四海
…and that this summer they travel among us…
将我们的心灵结合
…and they’ll link us in hearts and spirits…
即使我们分隔各地
…even though we’re far apart from each other.
今晚我们就是牛仔裤姐妹
I think that tonight we’re the sisters of these pantafones-.
-牛仔裤姐妹 -对
-Sisters of the Pants? -Yes!
我们需要规则 姐妹之间都有规则
We need rules. Every sisterhood has rules.
谢谢 一份声明
Thank you. A manifesto.
-好 -有道理 我喜欢
-Okay. -Good point. I love it.
好 第一条…
Okay. rule number one:
每位姐妹保留裤子…
Each sister is going to keep the pants 101…?
-一周 -一周
-A week. -A week.
莉娜第一个 因为希腊最远
Lena should be first because Greece is the furthest away.
-好 -缇碧 轮到你
-Okay. Jibbv. you next.
-你有什么规定 -我没想出来
-What’s your rule? -I don’t have a rule.
-你要想一个 -缇碧 快点
-Yes. you do. -Tibs. come on.
穿裤子时不能挖鼻孔
No picking your nose when wearing the pants.
-真恶心 -这不算…
-Honestly. -That’s not–
你可以稍微淑女的挖一下
You can casually scratch while really picking a little.
-多谢你的包容 -很好的规定
-Thanks 10! the allowance. -Good rule.
寄裤子的时候要顺便写信
When sending the pants, we’ll write a letter…
写下穿裤子时所发生的精彩故事
…detailing the most exciting thing that happened while wearing them.
很好
That’: good.
要写下最刺♥激♥的经历
So must exciting thing that happens to you.
万一生活很无趣怎么办
And what if nothing exciting happens?
-非得精彩不可 -不 我是说真的
-It will. It has to! -Nu, I really doubt it.
当我们重聚的时候
And when it happens, and we reunite…
就把这些经历写在裤子上
…we will document it on the pants themselves.
-好点子 -这是第六条
-That’s good. -That’s rule number six.
第七条…
Rule number seven:
裤子一定要由穿裤者自己脱掉
Any removal of the pants must be done by the wearer herself.
对 就是你
Yes. you.
没新意
Touch茅!
他是有工作的人
He works. you know.
所以也许没那么多时间陪你
So he may not have that much time to spend with you.
若你觉得孤单就回家 好吗
So if you get lonely, come home, okay?
我会很好的 妈
I’m gonna be fine. Morn.
我们绝对不洗这条裤子
We will never. ever wash these pants.
卡门 没这个必要 为什么不洗
Carmen. that’s so unnecessary. Why not?
因为就是不能洗
Because you can’t wash the pants.
-为什么 -卡门 非洗不可
-Why? Why? -Calmen. we have to.
什么 你想把魔力洗掉
What? Are you gonna wash the magic out of the pants?
魔力不卫生
The magic’s not sanitary.
我有更好的点子 不能双反摺
No, I have a better one. No double cuffing.
在裤管弄双反摺有够俗气
Double-cutting the pants at the bottom. it’s tacky.
-八十年代已经过了 -你知道还有什么俗气吗
-The ’80s are aver. -You know what else is tacky?
把上衣塞进裤子里 还系皮带
Tucking in your shirt and wearing a belt at the same time.
-我已经没这么做了 -说得好
-I don’t do that anymore. -Good one.
我只那样穿过一次
I did that one time.
-禁止反摺或塞上衣 -好啦
-Forbidden to cuff or tuck. -Okay, okay.
-不反摺或塞上衣 -该我了
-Nu culling u! tucking. -My tum, my tum.
希腊文生存指南
-好 -好 小布
-Okay. -Yes. Bee?
绝对不能说穿这条裤子显得胖
You can never say you look fat while wearing the pants.
连想都不能想
You can’t even think it!
所有旅客 这是最后登机宣布…
All passengers, this is the final boarding call–
保重 一定要写信回家
Take care. and be sure to write. huh?
你也是 再见
You too. Bye.
你快走吧 好像开始登机了
You better get going. Looks like they’re starting to board.
-九条了 -我们需要再一条
-That’s nine. -So we need one more.
-需要最后规定 -最后规定
-We need a final rule. -Final rule.
好 裤子等于爱
Okay. pants equal love.
爱你的姐♥妹♥们♥和自己
Love your sisters and love yourself.
献给裤子…
To the pants.
与姐妹情谊…
And the sisterhood.
和这个夏天…
And this summer…
和我们的余生
…and the rest of our lives.
无论相聚或分离
Together and apart.
爷爷 我真的不介意走路
You know. Papou. I really wouldn’t mind walking.
很抱歉我希腊文不够好
I’m sorry that my Greek isn’t so good.
妈说我很快就能学会
Mom said that I’d pick it up in no time.
再加上与你和奶奶练习
You know. with all the talking. just with you and with Yia Yia.
莉娜
Lena!
莉娜
Lena!
是驱邪的仪式
It’s the evil eye.
我以为死前再也见不到我的莉娜
Lena. I think I’ll die and never see my Lena.
我以为再也见不到你 莉娜
I think I’ll never see you, my Lena.
你喜欢你的房♥间吗 床呢
You like your loom? And your bed?
我帮你铺了最特别的床单和花边
I have put the most special sheets and lace.
从这里向外看有最美的风景
And from this window, the most beautiful view.
风景非常美 像块瑰宝
She’s precious. Like a jewel.
你也是我们的掌上明珠
We guard you like a jewel.
你需要休息
You need lest.
夸萨柯提快车
运动场
一听到你的名字 以及队伍颜色…
When you hear your name called and the color of your team…
就跑过来加入你的教练
…run over and join your coach.
-好 -艾玛 梅根 绿色
-All light. -Alma. Megan. green.
安德森 艾莉斯 绿色
Anderson. Alice. green.
艾迪莎 洁西卡 红色
Adissa. Jessica. led.
波 娜塔莉 红色
Bo. Natalie. red.
来 快点 动作快
Come on. come on. r茅pidn!
求求你上帝 快让我扭伤脚踝
Please. God. let me sprain my ankle as soon as possible.
说什么
Come again?
这是我妈的主意 她等不及送我走
This whole thing was my mother’s idea. She couldn’t wait to get lid oi me.
我妈哭了整个礼拜 “没有你我怎么办 ”
God. mine has been sobbing all week. hat am I gonna do without you?
我就说 “你有点出息 妈”
I’m like, et a life, Ma,you know?
你妈有什么反应
What’s yours do?
没反应
Nothing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!